Failed Good Night

Out Of The Normal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Kibum's POV]

"I had a fun time Kibum Oppa." SooJin smiled at me as I walked her to her front door.

"Me too." I smiled back to be polite even though I just wanted to go home. "Ok bye!" I was about to walk away until she stopped me.

"Oppa!" I turned around as I saw her eyeing my lips.

Please don't even try. No, please please please! Don't do it!

Soojin leaned in close and tried kissing me, but I quickly backed up and ran to my car.

"I'm sorry! I don't think this will work out! Bye!" I drove away in a rush leaving SooJin clueless and sad at her front door. I pressed the bluetooth button in my car as I drove.

"Who would you like to call?" The automatic car woman's voice asked.

"Three-way call with Lee Jinki and Lee Taemin."

"Calling."

"Hello? Lee Taemin here!" I heard Taemin's cheerful voice through the car speakers and quickly replied.

"Tae!"

"Oh hey Key!"

"Mmm thank you for the food! Hello? What's up man?" I shook my head assuming Jinki probably just left a restuarant.

"Onew!"

"What's going on Key?"

"Hi Onew!" Taemin's voice rang out again once he realized it was a three-way call.

"Hey TaeTae!"

"Guys, I have probably just ruined my reputation!"

"What happened?" The concern in Taemin's voice made me feel a little better, but I knew it wouldn't make my problem go away.

"Soojin tried kissing me goodnight after I walked her to her front door, but I backed up and practically ran away!"

"Soojin as in Jung Soojin as in the most popular girl and beautiful gir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter