Her admirers' call

Never Experience Love

sorry that it took a while for me to update a new one  
our connection is not working out very well and the more i think about it, it keeps me worrying that you guys might have been waiting for the next chapter this long, mianhaeyo.


79.gif

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Chapter 8

"eomma! I'm home!" shin hye called.

"I told you shin hye that you still need to stay at home until you feel better. look what happened, you got worse." her mom scolded.

"mianhaeyo, eomma." shin hye apologized looking exhausted.

*sigh* "go upstairs and rest. I'll bring up some porridge for you." her mom told her.

"arasseo, eomma"

-

RING! RING!...RING! RING!

"who could have been calling in this kind of hour?" shin hye's mom wondered.

"yeoboseyo?"

"annyeonghaseyo, may I talk to Miss Park Shin Hye please?" a guy from the phone answered.

"shin hye is sleeping right now, but i'll just wake her up that someone wants to talk to her."

"I don't want to tell this ahjumma that she's such a fool for going to school even though she still doesn't feel too well and saying sorry that I shouted at her at school." the guy thought.

"uhmm..I just wanted to ask when she will get better so she can go to school." 

"awww...it's so sweet that shin hye's friend is actually so concerned for her even though she's not one of those wealthy ones." shin hye's mom said when she laughed.

"what are you talking about?" the guy curiously asked.

"she's the first one who got accepted there even though she was so called...first commoner?" 

"co...co...commoner? wait..if everybody knows this, she will be in trouble for sure!" the guy worriedly thought the he suddenly hung up the phone.

"he's so nice of him to ask if shin hye's alright but it's so rude that he suddenly hung the phone without letting me know."

.....

RING! RING!

"who is it this time?" shin hye's mom wondered.

"yeoboseyo?"

"annyeonghaseyo, may i talk to shin hye please?" another guy called.

"oh my, i forgot to ask the name of the other person who's calling for shin hye! I better ask this one." shin hye's mom thought.

"who is this?" 

"Lee Donghae. I'm shin hye's cla-..."

"ahhh! you're the one shin hye's talking about! you're her first friend in Hyupsung High School!" she said that made donghae smile when he listened to her.

"really? uhmm...may I talk to shin hye?"

"ohh...right..mianhaeyo. actually she's sleeping right now, but i can wake her-..."

"oh don't! I...don't even want to call in such a late night. I just want to ask if she's feeling better right now." dong hae said.

"waah~ you're really concerned for her donghae'ssi. she already took her medicine and a few more rest then she can go back to school in no time." she replied.

"ahh. that's good. then please tell shin hye to take care of her health from now on." donghae said.

"ahh. arasseo. kumawaeyo for checking if shin hye's okay." she thanked him.

....

RING! RING!

"again?"

"yeoboseyo?"

"annyeonhaseyo, may I talk to your daughter, Miss Park Shin Hye, if you may?" another guy called.

"oh! who is this well knowledge classmate of shin hye who is concerned of her so much? and how did you know that I'm her mother? I have never even heard about you." she asked when she noticed that this classmate of shin hye speaks so well trained.

"I'm Jung Yong Hwa. me and shin hye are a lot alike. I only began to be friends with her the other day." he said.

"ahhh. shin hye is sleeping right now, but i could really wake her up."

"oh no. gwaenchanhayo. I just want to know if shin hye is really asleep at this hour. shin hye must need some rest, and i'm sure you need some rest too. joesonghabnida. I'm going to hung up."

"ahhh ye. kumawaeyo for being so concerned to shin hye." she thanked him.

"well she does caught my attention." he said that made her laugh.

"then have a good night sleep." she said then they both hung up.

"what a lovely guy. shin hye's so lucky. he must be very rich." she thought.

....

RING! RING!

"oh! another guy? I wonder who it is?"

"yeoboseyo?"

"aunt! can I talk to shin hye please!" shin hye's friend, min ji, called.

"min ji? I thought it's another guy calling if shin hye's okay, but it's just you." she said.

"EH!? is shin hye sick!? did one of her classmate made her sick!?" min ji worriedly asked nonstop.

"I don't really know. shin hye never told me anything." she said.

"pabo shin hye. by the way aunt, you just said that guys calling her if she's okay, what do you mean by that? Even in Hyupsung High School there are guys whom likes shin hye!?" min ji asked curiously yet happy.

"wait, you mean there are also guys who likes shin hye in Suji High School!? Shin hye's so lucky." she got shocked.

"aunt! can i just talk to shin hye please!" min ji said.

"she's sleeping right now." she said.

"eomma...who are the ones keep calling? can't even sleep." shin hye asked as she went down the stairs seeing her mom still talking to someone on the phone.

"ahhh...min ji wants to talk to you." she said.

"min ji?" shin hye asked.

-

"pabo shin hye! who are you to push yourself like this!? you didn't even tell your mom that they're bullying you!" min ji yelled at her as soon as shin hye answered her call.

"yah...no ones bullying me, it's the truth. this...just happened. i don't even...know why this happened in such...short..notice." shin hye said.

"see!? you can't even talk to me straightly! you still have to take care of yourself you know!" min ji scolded.

"arasseo! arasseo! did you call to ask me if I'm okay?" shin hye asked.

"wait, you mean to say that it's true that there are guys who are concerned for you and called you just a while ago?" min ji curiously asked.

"what do you mean by that? what guys?" shin hye curiously and also confusingly asked.

"what do you mean what guys? aunt just said that there were guys who were calling if you were okay. they must be really in to you." min ji said.

"yah! min ji! I have no idea what you are talking about! if that's not the reason why you called then what is it?" shin hye got disappointed and changed the subject.

"oh yeah! I won a prize by going to europe with my friend and everyone became nice to me just so they can persuade me to go to europe with them but i would definitely go with you shin hye! since that's our favorite country that we've been dying to go." min ji explained.

"really? but what should I do? I'm already sick right now and my mom won't even let me to school." shin hye said.

"don't worry! the trip is next month and i'm sure you're already feeling much better by that. isn't it exciting!" min ji said with full of excitement.

"that's good! call me if i need to get ready. good night." shin hye and min ji both hung up the phone.

"can't wait! I can't believe me and my BFF would finally go to europe! by the way, what did she say about guys who called if i'm okay?" shin hye thought.