Regretful Decision

Never Experience Love

Chapter 5

i walked down the hallway while thinking whether i should participate the challenge or not.

"i won't do it. why does he have to tell it to the police!? is a problem touching his' piano like that? but he might not be serious about what he just said, right?" I thought while carrying her books.

on the way, she saw dong hae running towards her.

"shin hye'ah...." dong hae called her while he tries catching his breath.

"what's the matter?" I asked confusingly.

"so...are you..going to...participate in his challenge...tomorrow?" dong hae asked still catching his breath.

"i don't think his words are true. i'm just gonna let it pass by." I said but so unsure on my mind.

"he doesn't say a lie when it comes to announcements. i just came back from their meeting. he can also inform this to the parent. i heard the news last time that a kid who is an enemy to geun suk, made him expelled because of his threat." dong hae said.

"is that so? maybe i'll think about it." I said with my mind full about his announcement.

-

"inform it to my mom? tsk! how would he even persuade my mom just because i played his piano for a while? he sure got some guts about that. he has no right to threaten us like that!" I thought while carrying my books through the corridor then suddenly a guy runs towards me that accidentally hit me that made me drop all my books but the guy continued to ran and left me while i pick my books.

"tsk! he didn't even say sorry!" I said while glancing at the guy. 

then i saw a girl standing right in front of me and i thought she was going to harass me.

"do you need a hand?" the girl thoughtfully asked.

"ye." I said while looking straightly at the girl.

while we pick up my books, i keep staring at the girl then i realized, she is the A4's No.1 Model! Park Soo Jin.

"ah-...kumawayo." shin hye quickly said when soo jin started to leave then she decided that she could just walk with her.

-

"did you record it last time?" geun suk asked dong hae.

"i don't have my tape recorder that time." dong hae replied nervously.

"then how are we gonna find out who it is!?" geun suk asked coldly.

"i might remember a little bit" dong hae said.

"do you want some tea, dong hae'ssi?" so eun considerately asked.

"ye. you're quite attentive Miss So Eun." dong hae commented.

"if you want anything else, don't be shy to interrogate me." so eun smiled.

-

"It's so easy pretending to be considerate to others." so eun said to herself.

"are you only doing that because you might influence him just by being so considerate to him?" yong hwa asked.

"oppa, you definitely not have anyone besides me. you are only mine." so eun said with eyes like a dog who needs a shelter.

"so eun, let's go eat." yong hwa changed the subject.

"oppa! do you like someone else?" so eun asked.

"so eun, my stomach is rumbling. let's go eat." yong hwa changed the subject again.

"oppa...is there someone you like?" so eun wondered the followed yong hwa.

-

"so what's your relationship with geun suk'ssi?" shin hye asked.

"my grandfather and his grandfather were best friends. my dad and his dad became the bestest buddies. we were always together since we were infants. when we were in preschool, he took care of me like his younger sister. he was never a rude and scary that time, when he came in to this school, he changes everything. he is my oppa, my inspiration, my first love." soo jin explained that made shin hye amazed.

"does he have the same feelings as yours?" shin hye asked inquisitively.

"i don't know about that. he only treats me as his younger sister. but i am the only one whom he treats differently." soo jin said that made shin hye understand.

"i guess we got to get back" soo jin said.

"uh-...unni!" shin hye said that made soo jin gasped.

"ca-...can i call you unni?" shin hye asked anxiously.

soo jin slowly smiled to shin hye and "sure".

-

The next day, is the challenge that announced by Jang Geun Suk.

Since there's no classes and it's only the challenge for today, I purposely get myself late so i won't be accepted in the challenge.

"shin hye! shin hye! aren't you going to school!?" her mom alarmed her.

I looked at my alarm clock and it's still 6:11 , which is still early since the challenge is going to start in 8:00.

"there's no classes today." shin hye said while going back to bed.

-

"eh!? shin hye is the only girl who is missing!? i'll be dead if there's even one who didn't attend the challenge." dong hae thought.

"dong hae'ssi!" geun suk called him.

"y-..ye!" 

"are they all here?" geun suk asked.

"uh-...uhmm...i'm still checking." dong hae replied.

"well, hurry up!" geun suk coldly shouted.

"what do i do? what do i do!?" dong hae panicked.

-

"oh my gosh! i just remembered!" shin hye woke up suddenly and tried to remember something from yesterday.

Flashback:

"you'll make a plan so you won't be in the challenge!?" dong hae asked.

"de. there's no reason for me to attend there anyway." shin hye easily said.

"shin hye'sh...if you don't attend tomorrow, i'll be dead for sure. please help me." dong hae begged to shin hye.


"what will happen to him if i don't attend there?" shin hye wondered then at the moment she felt guilty that she's doing it for herself but how about helping your friend?

"wait a minute" shin hye checked the alarm clock again and it's still the same as before. she checked downstairs and it's already 8:01!!

"i need to go!" shin hye rapidly changed clothes and went to school.

-

"whe-...where is it held...anyway?" shin hye wondered while catching her breath.

"shin hye!!!!!!" a voice popped out from nowhere the she looked at the direction where the voice came from.

"dong hae!" shin hye got surprise to see dong hae.

"let's go" he drag shin hye where is the location and to not notice that dong hae holds shin hye's hands tighly.

-

"dong hae'ssi! where have you been!? have you finish checking the girls?" geun suk asked impatiently.

dong hae looked at shin hye and smiled at her. "it's already done, geun suk'ssi" dong hae said with a charming smile.

"then it's settle"