Love Triangle

Never Experience Love

Chapter 7

"SHIN HYE!?" two voice pops out that made shin hye's eyes widened and scared as hell.

"wh-...who...who...who is there?" shin hye called out while her body keeps shaking.

"wait...the piano stops when shin hye..." donghae thought.

"donghae! yong hwa'ssi! what are you doing here?" shin hye asked nervously.

"maybe we should ask you the same thing, shin hye" donghae said.

"i just...left my...books upstairs.." shin hye said as she pretends to smile.

"is that so? then should we get going?" yong hwa asked charmingly.

"o-...of course!" shin hye said with nervous thoughts.

donghae looks at her confusingly that he sense something very odd about her. It's obviously that she was hiding something when she talks to us.

-

"yong hwa'ssi, thank you for driving me home." shin hye thanked him. yong hwa looks at the house with disappointed face.

"shin hye'ssi....is this your...house?" yong hwa asked.

"we're living in our apartment." shin hye said that made him dissatisfied.

"you're...the new...commoner the principal's been saying about?" yong hwa asked.

shin hye looks down at him and became speechless.

"does anyone in our school knows about this?" yong hwa asked peculiarly.

"me and donghae are close so his the only one who knows about this." shin hye said that made yong hwa a bit jealous.

shin hye was about to leave but yong hwa held her hand.

"whenever you need help, you have to tell me first before donghae'ssi, arasseo?" yong hwa said.

shin hye nodded.

"i don't think we should speak formally now. let's try to get along shall we?" yong hwa said.

"i understand. be careful on your way home." shin hye waved goodbye to yong hwa.

yong hwa didn't realize that geun suk was on the corner of the streets watching them as they became close.

-

"shin hye! shin hye! let's eat at the roof!" donghae yelled that made yong hwa heard it.

"ah-...Shin hye!" yong hwa called that made everybody look at him including the other A4 members and shin hye and donghae.

"what is it, yong hwa'ssi-...i mean yong hwa?" shin hye asked.

"can I come with you two?" yong hwa asked that made shin hye and donghae look at each other.

-

"waaahh~ it's so refreshing here!" shin hye yelled when they got to the rooftop.

"are they always alone here?" yong hwa thought.

"yong hwa! come here!" shin hye dragged yong hwa to feel the breeze.

"isn't it refreshing?" shin hye asked.

while shin hye closes her eyes to feel the wind on the center of them, dong hae on the side and yong hwa on the other side and they both look at shin hye.


lovetriangle.jpg


"let's eat, shin hye." donghae called which shin hye opens her eyes.

"oh yeah...yong hwa! let's eat!" shin hye said.

-

"shin hye!" a voice pops out from the back of shin hye.

"who are you?" shin hye asked.

"you don't know me?" so eun asked curiously.

"ah-..ahhh. you're Kim So Eun'ssi." shin hye recognize her.

"you don't even know me that much, but why do you know oppa so much." so eun threatened.

"what are you talking about?" shin hye asked looking confused.

"i have been watching everyone who is flirting with my oppa and got rid of them easily but whenever you are with my oppa... *sigh* do you even think you're gonna take him away from me?" so eun said.

"I don't understand.." shin hye murmured.

"don't play with me! yong hwa oppa is mine!" so eun said.

shin hye got scared just by looking at her then suddenly yong hwa was walking towards them.

"so eun, do you know her? it's so good that you guys seem close." yong hwa said.

"she's adorable oppa!" so eun said.

"well geun suk and the others are waiting for you so we gotta get going." yong hwa reminded.

"arasseo oppa" so eun said.

"see you later shin hye" yong hwa said that made so eun more mad at shin hye.

"ah-...see...y-..you" shin hye said while her mind keeps coming out with what so eun said a while ago.

shin hye stood still in the corner as she didn't notice that donghae has been spying on them since so eun went to her.

"so eun is like that?" donghae thought.

-

"yah. where is shin hye?" yong hwa asked donghae.

"she told me that she doesn't feel good and needs to be at home today." donghae said whle looking at yong hwa uneasily.

"she told you? she didn't even told me?" yong hwa thought.

-

"shin hye, rest for today. you've been tired all this while." her mom said.

"ye, eomma" shin hye confirmed.

shin hye's mom touched her head and realize that she has a high fever like for no reason.

-

The next day, shin hye didn't even talk once and she didn't join donghae to eat at the rooftop which makes him and yong hwa worry. she eats her lunch by herself and always looks down whenever she passes the A4 especially when she sees so eun. Donghae tries to talk to her but suddenly...shin hye bumps on geun suk accidentally that made her food spill all over geun suk.

"yah! why are you so clumsy!?" geun suk yelled at her.

"joesonghabnida. i'll clean it up for you." shin hye apologized.

donghae and yong hwa are on the way but soo jin runs up to shin hye and geun suk.

"shin hye, you don't have to do this. I'll take care of it." soo jin said while standing up shin hye.

"oppa! she just got sick yesterday and you'll treat her like that!?" soo jin said to him.

"who cares?" geun suk said.

"apologize!" soo jin said.

"soo jin'ssi...it's alright..you don't have to tell him that." shin hye said as she left feeling sad as ever.

"is she really that sick?" geun suk thought feeling concerned.

"tsk. why am i like this? I don't care whether she's sick or not! why do I even feel so concerned?" geun suk thought.

"still...is she alright?" geun suk thought while rubbing off the foods from his shirt.