A challenge for a prize

Never Experience Love

Chapter 13

shin hye stops geun suk from wiping her tears and thanks him as she leaves him.

"shin hye! shin hye! where are you!?" min ji keeps calling shin hye to where she is.

"oh, min ji! um..I just went to the restroom that's all. why did you left the restaurant?" shin hye asked pretending that she's alright.

"there's a restroom there at the restaurant, why do you even need to go to the restroom this far? and...is..the A4's Boss with you?" min ji asked pointing at geun suk.

"oh..oh! g-...geun suk'ssi...i didn't..see you there.." shin hye lied.

"then, why is it like you two just had a conversation?" min ji suspiciously said.

"what..are you talking about min ji? oh yeah, is our flight ready yet?" shin hye asked to change the subject.

"our flight is in...10 mins." min ji replied.

"let's go then."

-

The A4 had already went to their private jet but hasn't leave yet because geun suk went to the restroom when the private jet wasn't ready yet.

"oppa, do you want to eat something?" so eun asked yong hwa.

"maybe later" yong hwa quickly replied with frustration making so eun down.

-

"did the A4 already left?" shin hye asked.

"i think so" min ji replied.

"aishhh!"

"oh! but why is geun suk'ssi still here?" shin hye wondered.

"eh!? they might have left him!" min ji said.

"you..you haven't..left yet?" geun suk asked them.

"are flight is still in 6 mins." shin hye said.

"ah-..ahhh....m-..my flight too." geun suk said trying to show that the A4 didn't left him there.

"but I thought you were supposed to be with the A4." min ji said.

"I...don't want anybody to disturb me. so I just told them to go ahead." geun suk said trying to make an excuse so he won't be embarrassed that the A4 just left him.

-

"uh..unni, is it really alright to leave geun suk there?" so eun asked.

"I will get worried but they said we should leave or else it's bad news." soo jin said.

"what do you mean, unni?" so eun asked referring about the word "bad news".

"Our captain will not be a captain anymore." soo jin said.

-

"oh! our plane is ready!" min ji said while pointing to they're plane.

"but..what about geun suk'ssi?" shin hye said then they both went closer to geun suk than going o their plane immediately.

"are you sure you can be alone? we're already about to leave but you're still stranded here." min ji said.

"what do you even intend to do?" geun suk coldly said.

"we're just a little worried that's all." shin hye said.

"you commoners are so pathetic to worry about the wealthiest guy here." geun suk said. 

"but-.."

"fine! if you say that being concern is such a pathetic thing then we should just leave you then. you're right! why do we even need to feel concern on someone who's so rude and wealthy? then...good luck being alone on you're very own private plane!" shin hye shouted at him but geun suk just ignored her.

shin hye and min ji went towards their plane then suddenly shin hye glances at geun suk waiting there like a statue.

"shin hye, this is our first time in an airplane and I just can't believe we're going on a trip to our most favorite country. this is the best time ever!" min ji said.

"yeah....by the way..can i ask you how did you get a trip for two?" shin hye asked.

"ah..that! did you still remember that I have been challenging our classmates if they still get to finish even with the disgusting words your saying?" min ji questioned.

"how could I forget that. but I already told you to stop that nonsense right?" shin hye said.

"not exactly" min ji replied uneasily.

"heh? what do you mean not exactly?" shin hye said.

"well..." then she flashes back to the reason how she got a trip to europe.

Flashback:

min ji was on her way home from school while she was talking to shin hye on her expensive phone given to her by a prize then suddenly...

"KYA!"

"YAH! look where you're going!" a gangster yelled.

"yah! are you blind enough to not know where you're going!?" min ji yelled back.

"you're the one who doesn't know where you're going since you are on the phone!" the gangster yelled again.

"well you...wait..MY PHONE! WHERE'S MY PHONE!?" min ji realized that after they bumped to each other she must've dropped her phone somewhere.

"tsk! you're so irresponsible." the gangster commented then he noticed that her phone was beside his hand that noticed her for a moment.

"yah! give me that! that's mine you FREAK!" min ji shouted so bad.

"aishh! you're loud mouth is giving me a headache!" he said.

"I will stop if you give me my phone." min ji said.

"and what if I don't?" the gangster threatened.

"YAH!" min ji shouted angrily.

"fine. I heard that you make challenges at Suji, if I win, I will keep you're phone. If I lose and you win, then you will get whatever you want." the gangster said.

"y-....not a bad idea." min ji said when she was about to yell again but thought that it's actually not a bad idea.

min ji explained the instructions but even from the start, the gangster could not taking anymore to his imaginations to what he's eating.

"I give up!" the gangster shouted with his hand on his tummy and the other on his mouth like he is going to vomit.

"WAHAHAHA! I win and I'll get whatever I want!" min ji shouted.

"you can keep you're phone I don't want it anyway since I have 15 of them."

"15!?"

"what do you want anyway?" the gangster asked.

"are you actually rich then?" min ji asked curiously.

"yeah so?"

"then...how about a trip for two prize to go to europe?" min ji asked.

"that's all? you're so petty." the gangster said.

"you can give me!? I will not shout back then because that's my life long dream!" min ji said.

"hehehe, you're actually a fun girl though. maybe I could introduce you to my son." the gangster smiled.

"challenge me because I don't think I would just like a guy I just met because of his dad that just lost a challenge from a girl like me." min ji said that made them both laugh ridiculously.


"you're really insane, min ji." shin hye said.

"I stopped my challenges because you told me so but because of that crazy gangster I just miss doing it again." min ji said as she giggle.

They row has only 3 seats but no one is sitting on the other since they are only 2 of them then suddenly an old man was guided by the stewardess to sit there beside min ji and shin hye. Another sudden moment is that they both saw geun suk sitting on the other row.

"geun suk'ssi! is that you?" shin hye called.

"are you blind then?" geun suk said.

"but why is the A4's Boss here?" min ji said.

"seems like I'll be joining you." geun suk said then he flashes back for a moment.

Flashback:

"do you want another private plane, young master?" his butler asked respectfully.

"is it ready?" geun suk asked with relief.

"ye"

"get a ticket for that plane immediately." geun suk commanded while pointing to the plane where shin hye is where at.

"ye"

"are you really growing my interest in you?" geun suk thought.


"you're really something huh, shin hye'ssi." geun suk thought while glancing at shin hye with a smile.


I thought that an update costs a comment so if a comment here catches my attention, then I'll update! heeheehee!! Playful, aren't I?