Date with him

Never Experience Love

Chapter 16

"oh, yong hwa where have you been?" soo jin asked.

"nowhere" yong hwa replied with a swollen face.

"have you eaten yet? ask the chef to make some food if you want." soo jin said as she walks across him.

-

"hmm? where am I?" shin hye wonders then she felt somethings smooth on her hand.

"HEH!? did I sleep with him? this is so embarrassing. oh! anyway, where's yong hwa?" shin hye thought then when she took out her phone, she reads yong hwa's short message and that's the time when geun suk wakes up.

" *yawn* you're awake?"

"stupid! isn't it obvious?" shin hye said.

"why are you sleeping with me?" shin hye asked coldly.

"what do you mean I slept with you. you're the sleepy one who's head leans on automatically on my shoulder." geun suk said with a smile.

"what do you mean I did it!?"

"what is this guy saying? i'm too sleepy enough to understand his words. as I gaze at him, it keeps thinking me of him. If he's here right now, my tears will fall and at the same time, a smile draws on my face. it's too blurry enough to see that he's really here. when my eyes close for a while, my head ends up on his shoulder. how I miss being with him. Dad, could you stay a little longer? I want to spent this moment with you for a while. I hope you could do this again in the future. 

"arghh! why didn't I know I was the one who leaned on!?" shin hye thought.

"do you have anywhere to stay?" geun suk asked.

"uhmm, yes?" shin hye replied.

"is that a question or an answer?"

"whatever, where is it? I'll get you there." geun suk said.

"I look at him as he is the most annoying one in this planet, but his sincere makes my heart beat faster that I could ever imagine. the smile of his earlier, it's almost the same one as the person who is beside me at the plane."

"yah! aren't you listening?"

"ah! sorry...uh..I don't want to go yet. I want to see some more places. I don't need your help, So you can go to your place now." shin hye said as she continues to walk ahead of him.

"fine. if you say so." geun suk said trying to test her as he walks far away from her the shin hye stopped him.

"uh...uhmm...wanna...come with me?" shin hye sheepishly asked.

-

 

Background Music:

"I haven't eat yet, have you?" shin hye asked.

"neither" geun suk replied with his eyes stuck on her adoring face.

"then, let's eat something like..oh! Ice cream!" shin hye said as she saw an Ice cream stand.

"let's go!"

-

"A mall! let's go and see!" shin hye said as she changed her behavior to active.

"I thought you were someone calm and shy, but you were actually lively and funny." geun suk compliment.

"so you think I look like a smart and calm one? nobody, but min ji, have seen this side of me." shin hye said with a bright smile.

"so you're saying me and your friend are the only ones who knows this side of yours?" geun suk asked.

"it seems so. enough chatting and let's explore!" shin hye said as she doesn't realize she haven't even let go of geun suk's hand even a bit.

-

they went to an arcade...


they went to a fountain...


they went to a souvenir shop...


they went to a show...


they went on a fun ride...


explore some places...


they went to some random stores...


they went on a top floor where they can see everything at the mall...


"I can't run anymore...my feet is going to shred..." geun suk said breathtakingly.

"I can't believe i'm in europe so there's no reason for me to get tired!" shin hye said.

"good for you.."

"let's go get something to eat." shin hye said.

"finally...a rest.."

-

"mmm~ it's so good!" shin hye said while she rubs her tummy.

"it a good thing i'm full enough to go back." geun suk said.

"go back?" shin hye wondered.

"we're still gonna go shopping." shin hye said as she giggles.

"heh!?"

-

"wahh~ this shirt looks good on you." shin hye commented.

"I already have a lot of these. let's go somewhere else." geun suk said.

"wait..." shin hye keeps gazing on an accessory that keeps attracting her.

"what wait? we need to g-..." geun suk stooped when he noticed what shin hye is looking at.


"they went closer to take a good look on it.

"that thing? it looks cheap." geun suk compliment.

"is it? it's kinda expensive too. maybe we should get going." shin hye said as her activeness has fade away that made geun suk a bit guilty.

"ajeossi, how much is this?" geu suk whisper to the seller.

"really? not bad. reserve it for me and send it at the A4's hotel." 

"geun suk! come on!" shin hye called.

-

"I had fun today. thanks to you." shin hye said as she kissed geun suk on his cheek.

"see you!" shin hye shouted as she wave.

"see you.." geun suk utter.

-

"oppa! let's go have some fun outside!" so eun said.

"I'm tired so eun. maybe later." yong hwa said.

"then, will you join me at the terrace?" so eun asked.

"oh, good idea."

-

"oppa! I miss this view! did you miss it?" so eun asked.

"why not?" yong hwa sarcastically said. 

As yong hwa look down, he saw geun suk about to enter the hotel.

"he came back late, it seems i've been replaced." yong hwa thought.

"hm? isn't that geun suk?" so eun asked while pointing at geun suk.

"seems like he had some fun today." yong hwa said.

-

"I wonder when will the package arrive?"

"oppa! where have you been!? you really had me worried!" soo jin shouted as she sees geun suk but he didn't notice or hear her as he went to his room.

"today, I saw a different side of her. I don't even think someone like yong hwa would want to see that side of hers. but when I see her like that...she's cute than any other girls i've met." geun suk thought as he smiled handsomely.