Heartbroken

Never Experience Love

listen to the music only while you read. don't mind the video, just listen to it while you read.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Chapter 15

"unni! what's for lunch?" so eun said.

"have you seen the two?" soo jin asked

"no, I haven't seen them. I just came out of my room." so eun answered.

"what are they up to now?...wait...the two girls a while ago...I think that's Park Shin Hye'ssi and her friend." soo jin thought.

"I'll go search for oppa." so eun said.

"how about you go search for the two instead of one." soo jin sarcastically said.

-

"wanna go eat first?"

"I'm kinda sleepy..." shin hye said slowly.

"Then let's go have fun first." yong hwa cuts in.

"ne...?"

Background music:

 

"Let's go~" yong hwa said as he held shin hye's hand and went exploring.



-

"yong hwa, let's go take a rest first." shin hye said.

"alright. you sit on the bench while I go get something to drink." yong hwa said as he leaves her.

*yawn* "why am I still so sleepy even though we went to so much places....ohh that's right...i'll get tired." shin hye said then she noticed someone walking towards her and she thought it was yong hwa.

"yong hwa?" shin hye wondered then suddenly her eyes widen by the moment.

"you must be having fun with him." the guy said.

"excuse me but, who are you?" shin hye asked.

"you're the smartest student in Hyupsung but you're very forgetful who've you shouted near at the restroom and the one who just sat beside you in my first ever experienced in a public plane." the guy sarcastically said.

"Jang Geun Suk'ssi!?" shin hye uttered.

-

"how did you know we were here?" shin hye asked in a bit informal.

"besides so eun, I watch carefully for yong hwa if he really enjoys being with another girl than so eun." geun suk said.

"Then, you mean that he had gone out with many girls already?" shin hye asked.

"That's right. but they are the one who asked yong hwa out and you are the only one that he asked out and became very happy whenever he's with you. tsk! what's so special about you that he likes you so much?" geun suk coldly said.

"huh? we're just friends. besides he has so eun already." shin hye said as she starts to yawn again.

"heh? so, you're saying there's nothing between you two?" geun suk hopefully asked.

"of course... *yawn* why would you even think of that?" shin hye said as her eyes keeps blinking slowly bit by bit.

"I accepted it..for a condition so... *yawn* he can forgive me." shin hye continued slowly.

"forgive you for what?" geun suk asked curiously.

"for upsetting *yawn* him earlier. yong hwa has been *yawn* so nice to me yet *yawn* I only gave him an upside down smile. *yawn* " shin hye said as she chuckle.

"could you stop yawning! it's obvious that he likes you but you don't even realize it, stupid! you don't have to push yourself like this! can you just disappear from his life!? It's the best for so eun and the best for both of you." geun suk said.

Background music:

 

"And you have to listen to this, I feel so ashamed that I became like this, but I think I have develop feelings for you." geun suk said then he realized that shin hye was already asleep especially her head is leaning down on geun suk's shoulder.

"yong hwa, I'm really sorry. now I realize why you have fallen for this girl. this so called love.... I think I know what it is now.I'm sorry that someone like me, would actually fell in love too with the girl you love first. I don't even know how to control it. This girl, she's someone I want too see everyday because if she disappears from my life, who knows what will happen to me without her." geun suk thought as he gaze at shin hye.

For awhile, yong hwa comes back carrying two ice creams for both of him and shin hye then he saw shin hye and geun suk at the bench together sleeping cozily. yong hwa's heart breaks into pieces as he decides to leave them quietly while his smile fades away and his tears slowly fall on his face. yong hwa grab his phone as he text shin hye a message. 

To: shin hye

I'm sorry that I left you, It's actually impossible for me to not forgive you. but now, I hope you forgive me.

From: yong hwa


Told you one comment is one update. how about 2? hehehehe