A Threat comes with an Eraser

Never Experience Love

Chapter 12

"yah! yah! stop this fight at once!" soo jin shouted at the two of them.

"what happened to these guys?" donghae asked.

"oppa! kwaenchanha?" so eun said as she lifts up yong hwa on the floor.

"yah! oppa, you shouldn't act like this." soo jin said.

shin hye looks at both of them and suddenly her phone appears to be ringing. as she answered it, min ji was telling her if she has already packed.

"ah....mianhae, min ji. I'm almost done. what time? I should be there at 6:00? arasseo. see you there." shin hye said as he hangs up the phone.

"sorry donghae but I need to hurry back home." shin hye said to donghae.

"shin hye, is it okay if I come?" donghae asked.

"sure but...we only have 2 tickets." shin hye said.

"oh no, I could just order one myself. besides I-..." donghae was interrupted because of his phone went ringing.

"eomma, what is it? what? I don't wanna go. but...arasseo arasseo." donghae hangs up.

"I guess I can't come." donghae said to shin hye.

"that's too bad." shin hye said with a sad face.

"yah, yah are you ashamed of you two been talking to each other in front of us?" geun suk coldly said but donghae didn't mind him and they both went out.

"so when are you going back?" donghae asked.

"we'll be coming back at sunday." shin hye answered.

"that means it's a 3 day trip. maybe I could go on saturday, is it okay?" donghae asked hopefully.

"that would be great. well I should be going now. see you at saturday!" shin hye waved as she went home.

"shin hye, shin hye!" yong hwa called when he saw donghae alone at the gate.

"where is she?"

"she went back home." donghae replied.

"oh man! I didn't get to ask her about it!" yong hwa said to himself.

"oppa! I've got to tell you something!" so eun said while catching her breath.

"sorry so eun. maybe later." yong hwa said.

"oppa!" so eun whined.

"alright what is it?" yong hwa asked then soo jin went outside as well and donghae tries to call his driver.

"have you packed yet?" soo jin asked both of them.

"packed?" yong hwa asked anxiously.

"that's what I've been trying to tell you." so eun said as she giggles.

"what do you mean?" yong hwa asked curiously.

"us A4 are going to europe." soo jin said.

"but I don't think geun suk oppa likes to come" soo jin said.

"I really want to spend more time with her this weekend." yong hwa said to himself.

-

It's 7:13 and shin hye, seems to be late at arriving at the airport.

"mi-...min ji...minahae....I woke up late...and...I didn't..even get to..eat breakfast." shin hye said as she catches her breath.

"that's okay! I knew you would be late. The flight is on 9:00 and we still have more time to eat breakfast." min ji said.

"that's a relief." shin hye said then suddenly, she saw some familiar faces.

"A-...A4?" shin hye wondered.

"surprised?" yong hwa sarcastically said that made her smile but made so eun roll her eyes.

"when is our private jet gonna arrive?" geun suk asked soo jin.

"private airplane?" shin hye got shock.

"we don't use public ones." yong hwa said.

"then I think you're gonna arrive there more early than us." shin hye reminded.

"don't worry, I think they're going to leave at 9:00 the same time as you guys." yong hwa said.

"shin hye! let's go!" min ji called.

"oh by the way, do you want to eat with us?" shin hye asked.

"how about you eat with us? It's our treat." yong hwa said.

Shin hye nodded as a response then for a moment, geun suk keeps glaring at them.

"that girl is really pissing me off!" geun suk said to himself.

then for a moment, geun suk remembered the scene yesterday of him and yong hwa.

"Since when did you ever feel this way for so eun?" yong hwa coldly asked.

"yah! why is your tone like that? I'm doing something that so eun's nonsense would end. you should really care for her and not replace her!" yong hwa yelled.

"so eun is only like my sister, I know that she is in love with me but, you know I don't feel the same way, hyung. I have to make my decision." yong hwa explained.

"Stop saying such childish things!" geun suk yelled that made soo jin heard from upstairs.

"wait...this is the first time you've ever get mad this much. is it really because of so eun or...is it because of shin hye? why? have you grown interest in her?" yong hwa asked curiously with a creepy smile.

Then suddenly geun suk punches yong hwa at the right time when soo jin, so eun, donghae and shin hye appeared and got completely shocked.


"tsk! it's going through my head again." geun suk said to himself.

"oh...I just remembered...I'm the only one who hasn't eat yet it means the other A4 doesn't need to eat, so I'll be the one who will treat you two." yong hwa said.

yong hwa, shin hye, and min ji went off but suddenly so eun called yong hwa.

"oppa! where are you going? you don't have to go with them." so eun said with a creepy smile.

"me an them haven't eat breakfast so I told them that I wanted to treat them anyway." yong hwa explained.

"want?" so eun thought confusingly.

"you have already eaten right, so eun? so I'll just eat with them." yong hwa said.

"no! I haven't eaten yet....I...haven't eaten yet because I was hoping to eat together with you!" so eun said trying to catch up with them.

"then you'll just gonna have to eat with us." yong hwa said with a smile that attracted them except for shin hye.

"tsk! I just wish these y girls would go away." so eun thought as she looks at min ji and shin hye.

"  the A4's cutest doll is going to eat with us!? shin hye is so lucky! It's a good thing shin hye is my BFF." min ji thought while looking at so eun.

"I wish when we get there min ji should start eating and quit talking." shin hye thought while looking at min ji.

-

"I'll be back ladies while I get something to eat." yong hwa said as he went off.

"why is she keep smiling like that?" so eun asked shin hye talking about min ji.

"she's a fan of A4." shin hye replied.

"so that's why you're with my precious oppa." so eun said.

"are you a fan too?" so eun continued.

"shin hye, I need to go to the restroom." min ji said.

"arasseo." shin hye agreed.

"I don't even know A4 exists." shin hye replied so eun.

"are you saying the truth?" so eun threatened.

"of course I am. why is the matter?" shin hye asked as her hands keep shaking.

"let me tell you this, if I see you going out with my oppa I'll make your life miserable than you've ever imagined." so eun whispered that made shin hye so terrified.

"here it is! sorry to have you w-..." yong hwa didn't finish what he's saying because shin hye started to leave so suddenly that made so eun smile creepily but yong hwa disappointed.

"oh yeah the food is ready! wait..where is shin hye?" min ji asked as she looks around for her.

"shin hye doesn't want to join us." so eun replied that made yong hwa and min ji shocked.

"joesonghabnida. I really like to eat with you but as a bestfriend I don't want to do new things without shin hye." min ji said then she quickly leaves the restaurant.

"I bought a lot of food but how come there's only one going to eat it?" yong hwa said as he looks at the table.

"one? but-.."

"mianhae, so eun." yong hwa apologized then he leaves her looking like that.

"well...this is not what I expected to happen." so eun said as her tears starting to fall.

-

"oh! shin hye! you're already done? wait...are you...crying?" soo jin asked when she sees shin hye crying adorably.

"it's nothing, unni. do...you know where's the restroom?" shin hye asked rapidly wants to disappear.

"just turn left there." soo jin said.

"kamsahabnida, unni." shin hye thanked her then quickly ran towards it.

"what did you do this time, so eun." soo jin said.

-

"I'm so ashamed for yong hwa for leaving like that." shin hye said as she starts crying again.

"I wish he forgives m-..." shin hye didn't finish what she's saying because she accidentally bump geun suk.

"watch where you going!" geun suk coldly said.

"joesonghabnida. but...you don't have to shout like that.." shin hye said.

"who cares" geun suk said as he smirk.

"yah! I already apologized yet your mouth is bigger than your words." shin hye said.

"WHAT!" geun suk shouted louder .

"yah! are you ashamed that people might think you're weird enough to shout like that? gosh you're such a freak." shin hye said.

"what did you say!? tsk! so you have a side to show that respect of yours. they might say that you're the nicest of all eternities but you're the lousiest." geun suk said.

"a jinjja! you're really pissing me off!" shin hye shouted.

"wait wait. it's like you just cried from the restroom." geun suk said.

"no I didn't!" shin hye talked back.

geun suk puts out his most expensive handkerchief and wipes it at shin hye's tears that keeps going down. shin hye tries to stop him but her hand controls as she does not want to. shin hye felt happy that her sadness flew away as if geun suk is the eraser that can erase all her problems. shin hye's heart keep beating and her face can't seem to stop turning red. Is it...Love?


I haven't updated for years, have I? Well actually, the chapters are already ready even before I made this story. It's just that I'm not that interested in updating this fanfic anymore because I have more stories in my mind and I thought nobody liked this story anymore so please forgive me :(