Mysterious Piano Girl

Never Experience Love

Chapter 4

i walked along the corridor and noticed something in an empty room.

i checked again and i saw that it was a lovely expensive piano.

i'm good at playing it. but i never want strangers to look at me playing it.

it might be him, disguising himself as a person i don't even know.

if i play it to him, i might get hurt more, that's why i stopped my piano lessons since i was a kid.                               he comes back to my mind again whenever i see that strange looking piano.

i might as well just ignore it and continue my life.


break time is over but the teacher is not yet in here.  

i don't have any female friends here and it's just like i'm invisible right now.

everyone keeps on talking whenever the teacher is not yet here but i keep on looking at the window doing nothing and my fingers went tapping on my desk just like i'm playing the piano.                                                           i will get hurt even more if i continue being like that.


maybe there is a way that i can play the piano without letting myself get hurt.                                                               there is a solution hidden somewhere near, i hope i could find it before time runs out.

i only got accepted here because no one reached higher than my scores but i'm already used to it so there's no point about like others celebrating because you got accepted in a expensive and high rank school for the first time in your life. i guess that's my life.


classes are over and the students all went home now.

i guess nobody will see that i'm playing the piano this late. i can't believe how it felt good if this school is peaceful and not that every time that it's break time they always get ready to talk randomly.

while i walk through the corridor, i looked at the windows seeing the sun sets beautifully and how the trees swaying because of the wind. i opened the room where the piano was set, and it's like sitting there waiting for someone to play it because it was lonely. what should i play?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIbUNfg_wmM&feature=player_embedded

even though no one is watching me play, i could still feel that he's still standing there                                               and listening to the music of the piano. how i wish i could see him. how much i missed him.                                     how many times i hurt myself when i think about you while i play this piano.


-

dong hae is already at his home then he suddenly remembered...

"ahhhh!! i forgot my camera!" dong hae panic and rushed to the door.

"ahjussi, i left my camera at school, don't tell the guards to look after me.

i'll come back as soon as i can." dong hae said to his butler.

"ye. young master." his butler confirmed with respect.

-

dong hae only ran towards the school and he got there while catching his breath.

"aishhh! why do i have to be so forgetful!" dong hae said to himself then he opened the gate and suddenly...

he hears a piano lullaby and it must be inside the classroom.

dong hae ran and finds his camera then he looked at their classroom then he sees it at his desk.

"i think this needs a leash." he sarcastically said then again                                                                                        he hears the piano playing a bit louder and it seems it's like it's near to their classroom.

he tiptoes when he hears it a little bit louder while carrying his camera.

he peeks inside and sees a girl playing the piano gracefully.

"who is that girl?" dong hae wonders himself and takes a picture without any flash or sounds.

he didn't leave yet, he can't get himself move because of that beautiful lullaby that he can't get enough of it.

-

I arrived early again to school. well this is life. can't change it anyway.

i saw a hundreds of people looking at the bulletin board. "what are they looking up to?" shin hye wondered.

I decided to peek on it. i see a picture of...A GIRL PLAYING A PIANO YESTERDAY!!!???

"who...who...who took this picture yesterday?"

"i did" dong hae said with confident that made her glare at him.

"uhhh...i'll remove it if you want..." dong hae said nervously.

*sigh* "gwaenchanha, there's nothing wrong on what you did anyway." shin hye said.

"that's a relief" dong hae said.

"what's this news about a girl playing so gracefully the piano yesterday?" shin hye asked while feeling guilty of lying.

"when you were not here, no one played the piano that gracefully or should i say no one played the piano when you were not here." dong hae explained.

"is that so"

-

"mwo? some girl played my piano gracefully?" geun suk asked cool-looking.

"dong hae'ssi seems to went back here yesterday when he accidentally left his camera at his classroom." soo jin informed.

"someone finally used the piano" so eun said.

"who is this girl? let me give them a challenge." geun suk smirked.

-

"shin hye'ah, geun suk has an announcement." dong hae said to shin hye.

"announcement?"

"you have seen the news about the girl who played my piano, right?" geun suk asked devilishly.

"his piano?" shin hye wondered.

"there will be a challenge tomorrow on who is the real girl who played gracefully yesterday." geun suk informed.

"heh!?" shin hye got shocked.

"the judges are the A4 and Lee Dong Hae'ssi." geun suk said.

"heh!? me!?" dong hae said while pointing to himself.

"dong hae, do you know about this?" shin hye asked.

"no i don't" dong hae said to her.

"if all the girls are missing even one, i will inform directly to my police." geun suk informed.

"police? tsk. that's impossible. that's not even a serious crime." shin hye thought.

"and don't think it's impossible, because i have the power to do anything." geun suk said.

"are you actually reading my mind!?" shin hye thought.