Love Triangle

Never Experience Love

Chapter 11

yong hwa follows shin hye and donghae behind them and so eun weeps as she watches yong hwa in love so much.

"I'll...never give you..to her, oppa." so eun said to herself.

-

"why do we need to go there, soo jin!?" geun suk complained.

"oh come on, it'll be fun!" soo jin said.

"I'd rather stay here. why does so eun wants to go to europe anyway?" geun suk asked coldly.

"she told me that europe is one of the least places she and yong hwa went on a trip, but in my senses, there must be a girl who wants to take away yong hwa and who is going to europe." soo jin explained.

"That girl is such a brat. So who is she? So I could end this." geun suk asked.

"Her name is, Park Shin Hye." soo jin replied that made geun suk surprised and thoughts of shin hye's face.

"why does it have to be her!?" geun suk thought.

-

"shin hye.." yong hwa called.

"what is it?" shin hye asked politely.

"can I ask you something?" yong hwa said.

Shin Hye didn't listen to him because she noticed geun suk calling her.

"ah-...mianhae, yong hwa. " shin hye apologized and followed geun suk quietly.

"where did she go?" yong hwa wondered.

"why...are you calling me?" shin hye asked.

"what is yong hwa to you?" geun suk asked anxiously.

"what do you mean?" shin hye asked.

"so eun is a spoiled sometimes just because she wants to do things that can make me pissed off. She wants yong hwa to love her only, you know that right?" geun suk explained.

"I know that but-.."

"and I just can't watch so eun doing such impossible things just to make yong hwa only hers." geun suk interruptly said.

"I know but-.."

"and she's not the only one who is clearing her messes." geun suk interruptedly said again.

"I know but...wait..I don't know that. But-..."

"SO WHAT IS YONG HWA TO YOU!?" geun suk asked coldly as if he's extremely jealous.

"yah! *sigh* now may I talk?" shin hye asked trying to get a turn.

"fine go." geun suk responded.

"yong hwa is a good friend to me. why do you even say these things to me? you're even acting like you're jealous."

"what?"

"nothing." shin hye quickly answered.

"how much do you want?" geun suk asked as he puts out his wallet.

"wha-..what?" shin hye asked like she heard it wrong to what he said.

"a jinjja!" geun suk yelled then suddenly yong hwa found them and butts in.

"oh-...hyung,...are..you two close?" yong hwa asked them both.

"why would you even think I would befriend a commoner?" geun suk said coldly that made them shock.

"how did you..." shin hye got shock that she can barely finish what she's saying.

"how did you found out, hyung?" yong hwa asked curiously.

"you are one of the A4, why are you keeping secrets like this!?" geun suk asked coldly.

"shin hye, would you mind if me and geun suk have a talk for a while?" yong hwa requested as shin hye leaves them.

"It is for her safety." yong hwa replied geun suk.

"So what? you found someone to replace so eun?" geun suk said.

"Since when did you ever feel this way for so eun?" yong hwa coldly asked.

"yah! why is your tone like that? I'm doing something that so eun's nonsense would end. you should really care for her and not replace her!" yong hwa yelled.

"so eun is only like my sister, I know that she is in love with me but, you know I don't feel the same way, hyung. I have to make my decision." yong hwa explained.

"Stop saying such childish things!" geun suk yelled that made soo jin heard from upstairs.

"wait...this is the first time you've ever get mad this much. is it really because of so eun or...is it because of shin hye? why? have you grown interest in her?" yong hwa asked curiously with a creepy smile.

Then suddenly geun suk punches yong hwa at the right time when soo jin, so eun, donghae and shin hye appeared and got completely shocked.