Attraction

Never Experience Love

Chapter 6

"bring up the first one!"

"annyeonghaseyo. I'm Lee Sang Ri. I''m so-..." she get so excited on meeting geun suk then suddenly didn't get to finish what she was saying when geun suk ordered her to get on with it!.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puqsKGy0L_E&feature=player_embedded

"she's not bad. what do you think, oppa?" soo jin asked geun suk.

"i don't know, you so eun?" geun suk said as he passes to so eun.

"i love the song. is that the song the other day, dong hae'ssi?" so eun asked quietly to dong hae.

"it is impressive. but from what i've heard, it's not the same reflect on what she shows." dong hae explained.

"you got a point." yong hwa said.

"NEXT"

"annyeonhaseyo! I'm Han Eun Gun. I can't believe-..." she was interrupted by geun suk again then ordered her to get on with it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU0fiUfRGVQ&feature=player_embedded

"it's good" they all murmured.

"this one looks gracefully. what do you think, donghae'ssi?" so eun asked.

"it is good, but i know i heard it not that kind of speed." dong hae explained.

"it's good. NEXT"

"I'm Shin Ji Hee. it's very nice to meet you." the girl bowed and went to the piano.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lxbkUIouSs&feature=player_embedded

"it's all messed up." soo jin said.

"it's not good." geun suk said.

so eun looks at yong hwa and realizes that he was looking one of the girls who are lined up.

"oppa...who are you looking at?" so eun asked curiously.

"piano" yong hwa replied.

"but you seem to be looking at one of the girls from the line." so eun said with a confused face.

yong hwa seems to be looking at the girls who are lined up but he is only looking at that one person.

"NEXT!"

"I'm Han Soo Won. I have been playing piano for over 11 years already. I hope you will like it."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZ1ZG4-wxV4

"different" geun suk commented.

"she's been playing for 11 years already but why her expression doesn't feel to good when she plays it?" so eun wondered.

"well it's nice..." yong hwa said.

"NEXT"

"I'm..Shin..Rae Sun. p...please enjoy..!" the girl quickly said as if she's nervous to death.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6bbqTsP14I&feature=related 

"she's really good." so eun said.

"but she's not the one." yong hwa said.

"it's too fast for me to understand." donghae said.

"she's cool enough for her to be fast but she's fast enough for her to be rejected." geun suk coldly said.

"NEXT"

"I'm Park Hyun Ra. I know that you will love my song the most!" the girl said vainly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7Hp7SPTZwU&feature=related

"she plays like a kid." geun suk said.

"that doesn't amaze me even a little bit." yong hwa said.

"I agree" so eun said.

"NEXT"

"I'm Kim Eun Ae. I never actually wanted to go here anyway." the girl said as she glares at them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65mIC08kAVQ&feature=related

"how can she say she doesn't want to go here even she plays very well...?" donghae wondered.

"she must be too shy to show her talent." so eun said.

"her glare is really creeping me out" geun suk thought.

"NEXT"

-

70/72 girls and the judges are all seem to be very tired. soo jin's arm are on the table while her hands keeps going to because she keeps yawning, so eun keeps drawing on the table with her hands, yong hwa relaxes on his chair but his eyes are still on that person and dong hae looks at the list with the eyes like it's going to fall already but geun suk is still curious on whom really played his piano the other day. 

"I'm Choi Soo Joon. I hope you like my song I am going to play." she said shyly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7M9UAPHmIM&feature=player_embedded

"that's strange. that seems to be like it." dong hae thought while listening to the song that reminds him the other day.

"is that the one, donghae'ssi?" soo jin asked looking exhausted as ever.

"I'm not sure. but let's continue with the remaining girls." donghae replied.

"I'm Kang Ha Rim. It's nice to meet all of you." the girl said as she puts her hands together on her back and goes to the piano.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m67paA6Sumc&feature=player_embedded

"how nice" so eun said with a swollen face.

"that still isn't her." dong hae said.

"I'm Park Shin Hye. 

Donghae, Soo jin, Yong hwa are surprised because shin hye was actually the last one on the list and geun suk too who is surprised because he kind of attracted by a little girl's face. so eun is surprised then when she realize that she was the only one who doesn't know shin hye which makes her left out and she is also surprised when she sees yong hwa so happy to see a new student.

shin hye was heading towards the piano when almost every girls including shin hye individually had a call from their parents and had to go home.

"I'm safe" shin hye sighed.

"you said Choi Soo Joon seems to be the one, right? then we don't need to listen to the last girl. we'll just settle her next week." geun suk informed to donhae.

"what about shin hye? I wanted to see her play. she walked all the way here but didn't get a chance to play it." donghae thought.

-

I'm lying down on my bed while looking at the ceiling. That was a close one that I didn't get to participate there, But my fingers are moving again like I'm playing the piano as if i'm still at school. Maybe just one song then i'll leave. I stood up and wore my jacket then climbed down to head to school.

-

"where should I begin?" shin hye asked herself then she began to move and move her fingers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tqtl8FXIx7c&feature=player_embedded

In a moment, donghae happens to pass by with his mother's car and somehow hears it. "wait a sec."

-

yong hwa dries his hair after he just got out from the bathroom then suddenly shin hye came out from his mind.

"I wonder how shin hye plays the piano?" yong hwa thought.

Then he quickly changed his clothes and heads towards the school.

-

shin hye happily plays the piano while listening to her favorite song.

donghae soundlessly goes to where the piano is playing and he thinks that he might finally found out who is the real girl who plays geun suk's piano.

yong hwa made it to the gate and surprised that he actually hears this wonderful song that only plays at night and wonders, "does a ghost play here?".

then he sees a person slowly going upstairs.

"yeobseyo?" yong hwa called out that made donghae surprised.

"yong hwa'ssi, what are you doing here?" donghae asked.

"isn't it obvious?" yong hwa said with a grin.

shin hye can hear someone talking downstairs so she slowly stops playing and leaves the piano to find out.

"this is terrifying me. what if a ghost pops out near the hallway?" shin hye thought while walking nervously and slowly.

"SHIN HYE!?" two voice pops out that made shin hye's eyes widened and scared as hell.