A4's Appearance

Never Experience Love

 

Chapter 2

"Miss Park Shin hye, shall we go?" the principal asked.

"oh-....ohhh,ye." shin hye accepted and didn't catch up on seeing the A4.

-

"there is a new student i will introduce to you." the principal said then the students went all chattering up.

"but why does the new student come to school so late
when the first day of school started already last month?" a student asked.

"my acceptance for her to enroll here was late" the principal said.

"this is the first time a student here would come to school so late."
 
"only commoners can arrive so late" the students murmured.

shin hye entered the classroom nervously and the students stared at her.

"this is your new classmate, Miss Park Shin Hye." the principal introduced her happily.

"annyeonghaseyo, jeon Park Shin Hye ibnida, nice to meet you all." shin hye greeted them
respectfully that made them including the principal, delightful.
-

it's break time and shin hye is still wandering who were the ones called "A4".

"ah-..shin hye'ssi! annyeonghaseyo, jeon Lee DongHae ibnida" dong hae introduced
himself to shin hye very happy towards her.
"ahhhh....annyeonghaseyo" shin hye greeted him politely.

"i guess we're the same here in this class, i thought i was the only one." dong hae said then chuckled.

"what do you mean by that?" shin hye asked shyly.

"we're the only new ones in this classroom." dong hae said.

"ahh..is that so.." shin hye said.

"ah! anyway, whom are they talking about the ones called "A4"?" shin hye asked curiously.

"ahhh...the A4 is the most richest and well-known here." dong hae replied.

"well-know?" shin hye asked.

"they enrolled here at the first time the Hyupsung High School begin." dong hae said.

"really?" shin hye wondered.

"but what classroom are they?" shin hye asked.

"we're in luck, their classroom is our classroom." dong hae said.

"mwo!?" shin hye whispered.

"they only attend class after break time, of course since the
principal likes you, she will introduce them to us first" dong hae said.

"ohhhh" shin hye understood.

-

"since there are new students here, we're going to introduce you the A4." the teacher said
that made shin hye surprised and excited.

"Mr. Jang Geun Suk."
"Ms. Park Soo Jin"
"and Ms. Kim So Eun"
"huh? they said that it's A4, but why they are only three of them?" shin hye asked dong hae confused.

"that's what i was wondering too" dong hae said.

"i guess the other member will arrive after lunch time" the teacher said that made the students disappointed.

"why are they disappointed?" shin hye asked.

"i'll tell you the details at lunch time." dong hae said.

-

"dong hae'ssi, why are they so sad since the other one
didn't go to the classroom a while ago?" shin hye asked curiously.

"do you want to know their A4 names?" dong hae asked her.

"ne?" shin hye didn't understood.

"Jang Geun Suk, what do you think of him?" dong hae asked.

"geun suk'ssi? hmm...he looks scary...compared to his looks, he does seems like a billionaire." shin hye said.

"that's right, he was the one who decided to make a group called A4." dong hae said.

"what about Park Soo Jin?" dong hae asked.

"she's really pretty, and she does have the body what guys want for a girl." shin hye said.

"she and geun suk are the first couple and that's why she's the No.1 Model in this school." dong hae explained.

"Kim So Eun? she looks like a girl's doll, and basic on her attitude,
she must be a well-mannered lady." shin hye said.

"she and the other A4 member are the second couple." dong hae said.

"so you mean that the one that didn't go to class a while ago is a guy?" shin hye asked.

"that's right...oh i almost forgot! i have to tell you
their names as A4 members." dong hae said that made shin hye
interested then donghae shows her a photo of them.

"since Jang Geun Suk is the first one to decide the group, He is the A4's Boss"
 
"soo jin'ssi is a model here, but she does well in her grades not like the others who show off oftenly.
She is the A4's No.1 Model."
 
"Kim So Eun'ssi is like a princess since she and the other member are the second couple, but when she saw him with another girl, she makes sure that girl is miserable. She is the A4's Cutest Doll."
 
"dong hae, how did you get this photos? and how did you know their information?" shin hye asked.

"i'm a photographer, i observe them so i will have a good future." dong hae said.

"what about the last one?" shin hye asked.

"ohhhh...the other one is a smart and kind one but he doesn't smile often. he is the A4's Prince."
"Prince?oh-...he does look like a gentleman." shin hye said while looking at the picture.

the bell rang and it's time for them to go back to their classroom.

-

"yah!the A4's Prince is here!" a girl student then all other girl, except shin hye, screamed to see him.