The Beginning

Never Experience Love

 

Chapter 1

"shin hye! shin hye!" her best friend, Lee Min Ji, called shin hye for a favor.

"what is it, min ji?" shin hye asked.

"i have a challenge again for them. if they can still finish it, a big amount will they get." min ji explained.

"i'm quite pitiful for them" shin hye said.

"don't worry, i'll take care of what's going to happen to them." min ji told shin hye.

min ji begins the challenge and shin hye begins to speak while the five challengers keep eating.

"a guy that slips on the floor...a cockroach accidentally went to his mouth..." shin hye said then one challenger stops and loses.

"a dog that is sick...keeps on vomiting worms like rice...eyes keeps on looking around like zombies...blood flows down like a slime that is like one of your soup..." and two challengers stops and went to the restroom to vomit and min ji keeps on laughing.

"an old lunch box with a sushi filled with worms going back and forth and back and forth...." then another one gets dizzy and gets off his chair. that leaves one last challenger.

"can you still finish it?" min ji asked but the challenger didn't reply.

"an ice cream man delivers an ice cream to a boy...cherry turns into a slimy eyeball...toppings turn into baby's vomit...and the ice cream scoop that looks like a garbage of dead people..." and finally, the challenger gets up and vomits to his lunch box.

"yes! shin hye, you did it!" min ji said.

"now i have no appetite..." shin hye said to herself.

min ji gave her money to thank her for her favor.

-

shin hye get home from school and saw her mom talking to someone on the phone.

"oh, shin hye!" her mom was surprise to see shin hye so suddenly and shin hye greeted her.

"shin hye come over here." her mom said and leaded shin hye to the table.

"what is it, eomma?" shin hye asked curiously.

"you just saw me talking to someone on the phone, right?" her mom asked.

"ne eomma...who was that on the phone anyway?" shin hye nodded and asked curiously.

"do you remember getting a test in Hyupsung High School where they didn't accepted you?" her mom asked.

"ne eomma, they didn't accepted me because they only accept rich people, but i like Suji High School, why do you ask eomma? was that from the Hyupsung High School?" shin hye asked.

"they told me that no one got higher scores than you, so they accepted you" her mom said.

"but what about the school fees and i already got enrolled in Suji High School?" shin hye asked.

"they lowered it just for you to enroll there" her mom replied.

"when will i go there?" shin hye asked.

"you can bid goodbye to your friends so i settled it next week" her mom said.

-

"shin hye! why would you go there!? don't you know they despite commoners!?" min ji asked loudly.

"before i went here, i tried to enroll to that school" shin hye said.

"ahh~ fine. shin hye, if you ever got troubles there, call me immediately and i'll kick those butts out" min ji said then shin hye laughed and hugged her.

-

"shin hye! shin hye! take care! we'll miss you!" all her classmates shouted when shin hye was about to leave.

"shin hye....no matter where you go...you'll always be my bestest friend" min ji said.

"min ji...no matter what happens...you'll always be my bestest friend" shin hye said.

shin hye left with her tears kept on flowing on her cheeks.

-

"it's so big~" shin hye said while looking at the big school.

when shin hye entered, the students kept on looking at her.

"excuse me, what classroom am i settled?" shin hye asked the secretary.

"what's your name?" the secretary asked.

"nan Park Shin Hye ibnida" shin hye introduced herself and the secretary got surprised and smiled at her.

"ahhh~ the principal was expecting you!" the secretary said then shin hye went to the principal's office.

"excuse me~ i was sent here to meet with the principal." shin hye said.

"who is it!?" the principal shouted that made shin hye nervous more.

"ahhh~ joesonghabnida, Ms. Shin Hye" the principal greeted when she saw shin hye.

....

....

....

....

"didn't you know that no one ever got higher scores than yours?" the principal asked with a smile.

"ye, my mother told me, was that the only reason why you accepted me here?" shin hye asked politely.

"when you got a test here, i was observing you, i knew you weren't like the other students here, but you're much more mature, you're attitude makes many people happy, not ones that are in this school who spends time for themselves and does not care whether they're grades won't make they're parents happy, you're the first commoner who got accepted in this school, and i wish you will do good in here." the principal explained and made shin hye happy.

"gamsahabnida, anyway, what classroom am i settled?" shin hye askes sheepishly.

"don't worry i'll you" the principal said with a bright smile.

-

shin hye went out and waited for the principal and then...

"the A4's are here! the A4's are here!" a guy said.

"A4?" shin hye wondered curiously.

"make way!" a girl said to everyone including shin hye.

when the A4 entered, all of them can only see their shadows because of the bright light.