A4!? COMING!? WITH SHIN HYE!? TO EUROPE!?

Never Experience Love

Chapter 10

"donghae'ssi, where is she?" geun suk coldly asked.

"I told her that it's this afternoon, i think she forgot about it when she had a call a while ago." donghae said.

"a jinjja! this girl really!" geun suk got disappointed.

-

"eomma! eomma!" shin hye kept on calling her mother.

"what is it, shin hye?" her mother asked.

"our trip to europe is on friday!" shin hye said.

"jeongmal!? that's good then. I'll help you pack your things." she said.

"uhmmm, eomma.." shin hye whispered.

"hmm?" 

"When I got sick last time, min ji told me that there were guys who called me if I was okay, who were they?" shin hye curiously asked.

"ah! hmm...let me think...the first guy...I forgot to ask his name, he asked me when you will be able to go to school. he's kinda rude when he suddenly hang up the phone like that when he asked me curiously you're different from those wealthy ones." she explained.

"is that so then..wait...that guy...doesn't know that i'm a commoner?" shin hye asked curiously.

"it seems so."

"uhh, never mind. who are the others?" shin hye asked.

"oh! the other was your friend donghae! he told me to take care of your health from now on. he's such a good guy."

"if donghae was the second, then he wasn't the one who called first, maybe it was yong hwa!" shin hye thought.

"is there more?" shin hye asked.

"I think I might have forgotten the third guy...ah! he's really a gentle man. he must be smart like you. he's really concerned for you when he called."

"that seems like yong hwa.." shin hye murmur.

"ah! that's right! he's name was yong hwa! J..Jung Yong hwa!" she said trying to remember the full name.

"who's the next one?" shin hye asked.

"min ji was the last one, i thought that it was another guy so she actually found out."

"ahhh, arasseo." shin hye said as she kept thinking who was the first guy who called.

-

shin hye was still in class as she look at the time on when will min ji arrive.

as the bell rings shin hye hurriedly went out of her classroom to check if min ji is there then...

"shin hye!!!"

"oh! min ji!?" shin hye got shock after she saw min ji running towards her and hugged her.

"I've been waiting for you for awhile now. I already get permission for you to have a trip with me in europe tomorrow." min ji said.

"jeongmal!? you're really amazing min ji." shin hye commented.

"what are bestfriends for!"

"do you want to eat with us, min ji?" shin hye asked.

"us?" min ji confusingly asked with a smile.

"I'll introduce you to my bestfriend at the rooftop. he might be waiting already." shin hye said.

"he?" min ji thought while smiling at shin hye wanting to .

-

"donghae! donghae!" shin hye called out when they made it to the roof.

"shin hye you're he-...." dong hae noticed at the girl beside shin hye, "who is this?" he asked unfamiliarly.

"ah! I want to introduce you to her, Lee Min Ji, she's my bestfriend in Suji High School." shin hye introduced her.

"min ji, this is my bestfriend here in Hyupsung High School, Lee Donghae." she introduced him.

"now that you introduced, we're the same last name, Lee." min ji said.

"nice to meet you." donghae shook hands with her.

"shin hye! you're really a couple!" min ji whispered.

"cut it out!" shin hye whispered.

"shall we eat then?" donghae asked when suddenly a guy came out of the door.

"isn't he the A4's Prince, Jung Yong Hwa!?" min ji asked when she got shocked at seeing him in personal.

"yah! where did you get this kind of information?" shin hye asked.

"shin hye, who is this?" yong hwa asked while pointing at min ji.

"he knows you!? wahh~ you're really lucky with boys here too shin hye." min ji said.

"then there are guys who likes you at Suji High School?" donghae asked.

"yong hwa, this is my bestfriend at Suji High School, Lee Min Ji." shin hye introduced her.

"i won't be introducing him to you since you already know him." shin hye added.

"how did they know that you were in Suji High School?" min ji asked.

"you must be very attractive to guys, shin hye." yong hwa commented.

"are you actually a fan of A4, min ji?" shin hye sarcastically asked.

"why are we at the rooftop again?" min ji wondered.

"why do we all keep changing the subjects!?" shin hye whined then suddenly min ji's stomach went rumbling.

"so that's why we're here." min ji remembered.

"that's right, we should probably eat now before class starts." shin hye informed.

"by the way, have you packed your things, shin hye?" min ji asked that made donghae and yong hwa stop.

"pack?" donghae and yong hwa asked in chorus.

"ahhh, I forgot to tell you guys. me and min ji will be going to europe tomorrow." shin hye reminded them.

"oh yeah, shin hye! did you found out who were the ones who called you when you were sick?" min ji asked that made donghae and yong hwa smile that min ji notice.

"ahhh, so it's you two!" min ji said while pointing at them.

"yah! min ji! you should eat now!" shin hye murmured.

"arasseo! arasseo!" min ji replied in chorus.

"can I meet the other A4, shin hye?" min ji asked.

"MIN JI!" they all shout because she keeps on talking.

"fine! fine! I'll eat!" min ji said.

-

"soo jin unni! soo jin unni!" so eun kept on calling soo jin.

"hmm? what is it?" soo jin asked.

"soo jin unni, is it okay for a new student to go on a trip so suddenly?" so eun asked adorably.

"if the principal agrees on it, then there's no problem with that." soo jin replied.

"really? then never mind..." so eun cutely pouted.

"but why are you asking this so suddenly?" soo jin asked.

"the new student, Park Shin Hye, is allowed to go to europe tomorrow with yong hwa oppa. europe is the least places I go with yong hwa." so eun explained.

"I don't think yong hwa will come with her." soo jin said.

"what if she will ask if yong hwa can come?" so eun worriedly asked.

"you've got a point there.." soo jin said.

"what should I do, soo jin unni?" so eun asked as she begin to weep.

"It's no problem if us A4 would go on a trip to europe too." soo jin said.

"jeongmal!? then, I'll go pack my things!" so eun said.

-

"yong hwa oppa!" so eun called out when she saw yong hwa walking through the corridor.

"what is it, so eun?" yong hwa asked.

"I heard...shin hye'ssi going to europe tomorrow." so eun said.

"that's right. so?"

"are you going too?" so eun curiously asked.

"I was about to to go to shin hye and ask her." yong hwa replied that made so eun completely shocked and hurt inside of her.