Is the trip cancelled!?

Never Experience Love

Chapter 9

2 days later and shin hye can finally go back to school.

"wahhh~ it's good to be back to school." shin hye thought.

"so you finally show up" a voice pops out from behind.

shin hye turned around and saw a familiar guy.

"J..J..J..Jang Geun Suk'ssi?" shin hye wondered.

"don't tell me you don't know me! everyone knows me but why are you bringing that unfamiliar look?" geun suk coldly said.

"joesonghabnida. I got sick and-.." 

"i know i know! next time you take care of your condition first. and...mianhaeyo...about last time." geun suk sincerely said and quickly left her.

"are...you saying that you...care about me? what is this? this feeling is...weird like i've never felt before. is this the feeling they called..love?" shin hye thought.

-

"shin hye! shin hye! you're back!" donghae yelled when she shin hye going upstairs.

"oh! donghae! it's good to see you again." shin hye smiled at him.

"I was worried that you would took long to recover your health." donghae said.

"me too. by the way, what happened to the news about Choi Soo Joon'ssi?" shin hye asked.

"geun suk'ssi said that we need to hear yours first." donghae said that changed his expression inside of him.

"ah-..ahh...is that so? when is it?" shin hye said feeling uneasy.

"This afternoon." donghae replied.

"arasseo" shin hye approve.

-

"shin hye! are you okay now?" yong hwa asked shin hye as she went out of her classroom.

"I'm okay now. it's good to see you." shin hye said.

"you're gone in 2 days and you recovered so quickly, but it's like you've been gone here for a year already and it's like nothing happen" yong hwa said.

"does it seems so? well, it does seem like it." shin hye said.

"oh man. I don't wanna tell her that i've miss her for the past 2 days." yong hwa thought.

"let's go to the rooftop, yong hwa. donghae is already waiting for us." shin hye said.

"oh righ-.."

"oppa! oppa!" so eun yelled as she ran towards yong hwa.

shin hye looked down at her and remembered the reason why she became like last time.

"oppa, the A4's are waiting for you at the table." so eun said.

"sorry I ca-..."

"you go ahead yong hwa. they're already waiting for you." shin hye interrupts as she holds yong hwa's arm and lets go when she finished what she was saying.

"shi-...shin hye!" yong hwa called out but so eun promptly attached her hand to his arm "gaja, oppa!".

"so this is a feeling of liking someone you don't wanna lose." yong hwa thought as he glances at shin hye's back.

-

"donghae!" shin hye called out when she made to the rooftop.

"shin hye! where have you been? your food is getting cold." donghae said.

"ahh...I went to the restroom." shin hye said.

"you're lying right now, I didn't even see you passing the restroom." donghae worriedly thought.

"eat up." donghae gave her food to her.

"so, where's yong hwa?" donghae asked that made shin hye froze.

"oh..that, so eun suddenly appear so yong hwa goes to eat with the A4." shin hye said.

"so he's not going to be with us anymore." he said hoping for a yes.

"maybe. he is a member of the A4." shin hye replied.

It became quiet so suddenly that all they can hear is the wind.

"wahh~ It's delicious~ isn't it?" shin hye said to change the mood.

"yeah. It's delicious." donghae said but with worried thoughts.

-

My phone rang as I walk through the hallway. I put it out of my pocket and looked who might be calling. "It's min ji!" as I saw the name I quickly answered it.

"min ji!"

"shin hye! is you condition alright now? please tell me it's alright, please tell me it's alright!" min ji said.

"umm..I'm alright?" shin hye said with a smile on her face like she's about to laugh.

"not literally! just tell me the truth." min ji said with a sad expression.

"yah! min ji! I'm at school!" shin hye said as she laughs.

"you're still si-...wait...you've recovered!? yes! I have to tell you something...." min ji said.

"what is it? Is the trip going to be cancelled?" shin hye asked as she stopped by the window.

"that's the thing, the tri-...."

"IT'S CANCELLED!?" shin hye asked shockingly.

"pabo shin hye! it's not cancelled!" min ji yelled.

"that's good. mianhae. I'm really excited on going on a trip to europe and i've been thinking some bad things about it." shin hye apologized.

"so what are you going to tell me?" shin hye asked.

"I said last time that the trip to europe is next month right? It has said that the trip moved on friday. I was worried because I thought you were still sick at that time. Since you're okay now I could just remind you to pack before it comes." min ji explained.

"really!? wait....friday is...the day after tomorrow!? I can't wait!" shin hye said.

"oh and by the way, I'm going to your school for a permission. and especially, I can't wait to see you again!" min ji said.

"I can't wait too! well see you tomorrow, min ji!" shin hye said as they both hung up.

"wahh~ I'm so excited that I can't help myself from smiling." shin hye said.