Soulmate

Never Experience Love

 

Chapter 3

shin hye didn't know that the A4's Prince is here because she's still finishing
her assignment that she wants to finish it up at school so she won't do it at home.

Luckily, she didn't realize she was heading towards him and they actually bumped each other.

"ah-... joesonghabnida." shin hye apologized without even looking at him.

when shin hye continued, he watches her pass him like his just a stranger.

-

"eomma, i'm home!" shin hye alarmed her mom that she's home.

"oh-..shin hye, your back. do you want something to eat?" her mom asked.

"aniyo. i'm going upstairs." shin hye said, heading towards the stairs.

"change your clothes and wash your hands, dinner is almost ready." her mother reminded.

-

shin hye's phone is ringing when she entered her room.

"shin hye!" min ji called at shin hye's phone.

"oh-..min ji...it's good to talk to you again" shin hye said.

"do you have troubles at your new school? if they're doing something bad to you, tell me." min ji said.

"geuge aniya. I already made a new friend. and the
principal is very kind to me. there's nothing to worry about." shin hye said.

"that's good. ah! by the way, the school you entered, is the most expensive and unacceptable to
enroll if you are not rich enough. there are no news that a commoner would actually be accepted there.
that means you are they very first one who enrolled there and foremost you are the
exact opposite of them all." min ji explained.

"it doesn't matter." shin hye said.

-

shin hye entered the gate, thinking of what will the A4's Prince look like.
looking at the time, she never gets late.will my life always be like this till the end? or...
will she never experience the so-called-love?

shin hye sat on her chair when dong hae suddenly called her.

"shin hye! shin hye!" dong hae kept on calling her.

"what is it?" shin hye asked while looking at dong hae at her back.

"didn't you realize whom you bumped yesterday when you were
on your way out to school?" dong hae asked.

"ani, wae?" shin hye asked as her mind reminded of what happened yesterday.

"the one who bumped you before was..." dong hae suddenly
stopped when someone approaches at the backside of shin hye.

"who?" shin hye asked as she keeps staring at dong hae who froze at the second
he was about to say the person he was referring to.

"dong hae! dong hae! why aren't you moving?" shin hye asked then dong hae
slowly takes a camera out of his bag and tries to take a picture of him.
shin hye looked then...she froze as well. the guy charmingly smiled at her.

"dong hae...that's...that's..."

"Jung Yong Hwa." dong hae continued.

"are you new here?" yong hwa politely asked.

"ye." shin hye nodded. yong hwa held shin hye's hands.

"i hope we get along better." yong hwa said. shin hye just smiled

and dong hae looked at him and felt a bit...jealous.

-

shin hye went to the rooftop for some fresh air. she thought about what yong hwa said to her awhile ago.

she tried calling min ji but she's busy. dong hae tried to picture the other A4s.

i don't have any female friends here. then suddenly, someone entered...it was yong hwa.

"ah-...yong hwa'ssi, what are you doing here?" shin hye asked looking straightly to him.

"oh-....shin hye'ssi, i just came to get some fresh air but

if you need some privacy i'll wait inside." yong hwa said leaving the door opened.

"no, you can join." shin hye said.

-

they both looked at the clouds and think about what to say.

"how did you know my name anyway?" shin hye asked curiously.

"most of the guys kept on talking about you." yong hwa grinned.

"ehh!?" shin hye was surprised.

"never thought you were so attractive." yong hwa said.

shin hye blushed and turned away.

"they said you don't smile very often." shin hye said with her finger

kept beating to the wall.

"my life is always the same. i got used to it.

i don't know what to do now." yong hwa said.

"me too. never getting late" : shin hye

"getting people's attention" : yong hwa

"being kind to others" : shin hye

"getting good grades" : yong hwa

yong hwa realizes that they actually compared to what their life has been doing.

to what his relative said, she must be his soulmate!