His head was on my shoulders

Never Experience Love

Chapter 14

"Ajeossi, can we exchange seats? this seat is pretty much comfortable i think." geun suk said.

"really? then I'll do it then." the ajeossi agreed. 

geun suk exchanged his seat with the old man just to sit closer to shin hye because he can't find it comfortable to sit with others than shin hye.

"kamsahabnida, ajeossi" geun suk thanked him.

geun suk doesn't feel comfortable with anybody than the A4 but he is mostly irritated and uncomfortable just with strangers so he'd rather be with shin hye, a student with the same school as him.

-

"kyung soo'ssi, why did you even agree to what he said? something might happen to him!" soo jin complained to geun suk's assistant. The other A4 have already made it to europe but soo jin can't help worrying what might have happen to geun suk.

"jeosonghabnida. young master's order. I don't have anything to do but to follow." geun suk's assistant, Mr. Kang Kyung Soo apologized.

"aishh! will he be able to get here?" soo jin wondered.

"Master Geun Suk has landed on a public plane." assistant kyung soo reminded that made everyone completely shocked.

"PUBLIC!?" everyone loudly said.

-

The plane where shin hye is at already landed at the airport in europe. geun suk was the only one awake so he'll not be found out that he slept beside shin hye. shin hye and min ji did not hear that they have already made it to europe instead they still keep on sleeping. geun suk quitly went out to hide from them and as he made it down, he searches for the other A4's.

"where are those bastards." geun suk said.

"shin hye'ah....i think we..made it.." min ji said as she yawns.

"really?"

"hm? where's geun suk'ssi?" min ji wondered.

"i don't know. maybe he already left." shin hye answered.

"eh? but I wanted us three to leave together." min ji said as she pouts.

"why would you even want to go with him with his rude behaviour? but..now that you mentioned him..." shin hye paused as she remembers something from last night.

Flashback:

As I opened my eyes bit by bit I can see something or...someone exchanging something that is already beside me. I wanted to see what it is or who it is but whenever I keep opening my eyes, it keeps to be very blurry that it leaves me becoming very sleepy again. when I everyone's asleep but my eyes kept on peeking, I saw a familiar face sleeping beside me with a smile that can attract as many girls as possible and the lips.... all I can say is...that lips will only be kissed by the only girl he loved forever that he will not give it to anyone else. that lips of his, makes my heart skip a beat. I wish he will be happy to the one he kissed. Anyway, who is this?


" shin hye .... shin hye .... shin hye .... SHIN HYE!!!! "

"o-..oh? did you say something min ji?" shin hye asked getting snapped out from her flashback.

"how many times that I've been yelling at you yet you don't even here me! so i've been asking if this hotel is good huh?" min ji said.

"uh-..ahh..it's good. let's stay." shin hye said as she begins to walk towards the entrance.

"heh? I was asking if it looks nice because this is where the A4 is staying. yah! shin hye! we can't stay here!" min ji called because shin hye is actually serious about staying at the A4's private hotel.

-

"are the rooms ready for us?" soo jin asked the guard in front of the hotel.

"oppa, what do you think if we can share the same room?" so eun asked yong hwa.

"there are 2850 rooms in our hotel, why do we even need to share a room if there's only 4 of us?" yong hwa said.

"ahhh...mianhae.." so eun apologized that made her a bit embarrassed and blue.

"let's go in." soo jin said to the two then suddenly... "how come you just left me alone?" an unknown guy coldly said.

"oppa! you made it!" soo jin said with a smile.

"I'm the A4's Boss, but how come I'm the one that's going to be left out? even you're in a far away trip and i'm all the way on korea?" geun suk sarcastically said.

"mianhae" they all said on chorus.

-

"wahhh~ so nice! oppa! there are two beds! let's-..." so eun paused because she didn't see yong hwa anymore at her door.

"hm? who are they?" soo jin wondered when she saw two girls walking towards nowhere.

"uh! don't worry, I'll take care of this, miss." the guard said.

"yah! what are you doing here!? you are not allowed to go to this hotel!" the guard yelled at min ji and shin hye that made the two run.

"min ji! why didn't you tell me this was not the hotel we're staying!?" shin hye said to min ji while they're running.

"I keep telling you that but you were like deaf or something awhile ago because you were totally not listening to me!" min ji yelled.

"yah! stop! I'll catch you!"

"Run!!!" they both said.

"wait!" a voice pops out in front of them that is actually hiding from the wall.

"wh-...who is that?" shin hye wondered.

"another guard?" min ji nervously wondered. as the guy showed himself, they all got shock.

"Yong hwa!" the two both said.

"Mr. Jung, this stupid girls have entered here without noticing that these is the A4's hotel."

"A4's hotel!? min ji'ah!!! why didn't you tell me!?" shin hye yelled.

"shin hye'ah! you never listen!" min ji complained.

"you let them go." yong hwa commanded.

"but sir..."

"ajeossi, are you saying you can't obey an order from the A4?" yong hwa threatened.

"ah-...joesonghabnida. I will leave you then."

"we're safe!" the two both speak in hushed tones.

"what are you doing here anyway?" yong hwa asked with a mild face that made them, especially shin hye, speechless and shy.

-

"mianhae...on what happened earlier." shin hye apologized to yong hwa.

"I made a huge food just for the 3 of us yet there was only one going to eat it when the end comes." yong hwa said.

"I made you feel awkward and i'm truly sorry about that. I hope you could forgive me." shin hye said as she pouts.

"jyahh~ there's a condition to that." yong hwa said.

"eh? what? condition you say?" shin hye said.

"that's right, condition. I will forgive you if you do something what I tell you." yong hwa said.

"yah, yong hwa, I know what is a condition but what is the condition?" shin hye clearly said.

"then, are you sure you're going to accept it?" yong hwa asked.

"what if-..."

"when you're not going to accept it then maybe It's impossible to forgive you." yong hwa added.

"of course I will accept it! I felt so bad that all I can do is to be forgiven." shin hye replied.

"are you sure?" yong hwa asked.

"hm!" shin hye nodded.

-

"oppa, could you call the others?" soo jin requested that it's time to eat.

"where's yong hwa?" geun suk asked.

"uhm, he must have been at the terrace. that's where he is all the time whenever we just made it here." soo jin replied.

-

"DATE!?" shin hye yelled.

"it's okay if you don't accept it anyway." yong hwa said.

"I'm not really interested in them but since it's a condition, i'll accept it!" shin hye said.

"that's a relief." yong hwa said as he caress her hair. They didn't know that geun suk was actually listening to them the whole time.

"date? let's see how this goes on..."