Problems and Encounters

This Everlasting Love

Kira's POV:

We finally arrived back at my place. As we got out of the car, I saw my aunt with her jaw dropped, looking at Kris. Eventually, Kris had his jaw dropped too, referring to the house.

I stared at them both. I went to my aunt. "Imo, you've been staring at him since the last 5 minutes. As if he's some kind of a prince," I brok the silence.

"Oh, Kira! This is way cooler than any prince!" my aunt pinched his cheek, Kris shook his head and wiped it. He grabbed his cellphone, went behind his car and called someone. "Imo, this guy will do all the chores for us for a week," I explained. My aunt glared at me.

"What? A guy like this? Doing our chores? How could you be like that?" she protested. Kris finished his call, he went back and dragged me and my aunt into his car. "Get in. We gotta go somewhere," he said as he started the car.

5 minutes later, we arrived at a big house. We got in, our jaws dropped. Kris just rolled his eyes. Typical rich guys.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Wu. This is the house key and the furniture's all set," the manager said. Kris took the key and nodded. "Thank you."

He showed us the key and handed it to me. "This is a house for you to live in." I furrowed my eyebrows and my aunt, still jaw-dropped.

"A house for us, Mr. Kris? Only for the two of us?" she reassured. Kris smiled and nodded. "Yah, what are you talking about, Kris?" I pushed his shoulder, arguing.

"You think just by buying a house, our little problem is finished? No. I want you to help clean my house, not to buy a new one."

"You're not very grateful, are you? I just bought you a better house," Kris argued. "A 'no' is a 'no', period. You can't force me. Come on, Imo," I dragged my aunt out of the room. Kris followed us.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Luhan's POV:

I drove my car on a road near a field.

Just then, I saw that Japanese girl sitting on a bench, in the middle of the field. She seems to be drawing something. I got out of the car and approached her. I sat next to her, she still didn't notice.

"Hey," I greetd her. She jumped back a little, shocked when I was there. She stared at me. "S-Sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt you."

"Oh, it's okay. I was just shocked you were here," she replied me. "What are you doing here, alone?"

"I-I'm drawing. It's you, by the way," she showed me her drawing. I had to admit, her drawings are actually pretty nice. "You... You drew me?"

"Y-Yeah. I draw everything I see. And, I kinda saw you on TV. You're a singer, huh?"

"Yeah. Sometimes."

"Nice! I love your song, you know."

"R-Really?"

She nodded. She began to sing one of our songs, 'MAMA'.

Wǒ men yào zhè yàng
Bù zài kàn bǐ cǐ de yǎn shén ma
Bù zài duì wǒ jiǎng huà ma
Bù zài shuō nǐ ài wǒ ma
 
Jiù suàn shòu le shāng
Yǎn lèi yě rú yǔ de xià
Gǎi biàn jiù néng jiě dá
Gǎi biàn jiù néng dào dá
Gào su wǒ MAMA MAMA 
 

"I'm a bad singer," she said after singing, shaking her head.

"It's okay. Not bad, actually," I replied, smiling at her. She looked around, confused. She gasped. I looked at her, worried.

"W-What's wrong?"

"I-I think I gotta go now. See you," she dashed away from me. I stood up, looked around and saw the same car in the cemetery, with the same guy coming out, grabbing her. I ran to her. They started to communicate in Japanese again.

I caught up to her. "Hey! Don't touch her!" I warned the man. He was in my height, wearing glasses and in a black suit.

"Who are you?" the man asked. I gasped when he spoke Korean. "You can speak Korean?" I asked the girl.

"I ask who you are, boy!" the man asked me again. "You don't need to know who I am. I expect you not to touch this girl, sir," I replid firmly.

"Why can't I touch my own daughter!?!?" he fired at me. I furrowed my eyebrows. "Is he your father?"

"Hime, who is he?" the man asked silently. "You can speak Korean?" I asked, in Korean this time.

The girl looked down. "He is... my father," she replied. "Don't listen to everything she says. She is naughty, stubborn. She always trick me, her own father. Come on, Hime," her father told me. They got into the car and started driving away.

Hime?? Is that her name?


triple update!!!!!!!!!