The Battle

This Everlasting Love

Kira's POV:

"Yo! What's up, guys!? We're back in S.M. Entertainment!" the MC greeted the audience. Me and BubbleGum stood by inside the waiting room, while Hime's in the audience taking photos.

"So, we're here to see one of the most famous boybands in Korea. Who's excited for EXO-M!?!?!" the MC shouted as the audience cheered louder.

"But, there's one group that challenges them in a band battle. Give it up for BubbleGum!" the MC called us. We got into stage and greeted them.

"Annyeonghaseyo. We are BubbleGum," we greeted.

"So, what are you guys planning to do to defeat the most popular boyband this year?" he asked us.

"Well, we'll try our best to defeat EXO-M! Hwaiting!" I replied. The other guys nodded and clapped.

"Okay! So both teams are ready now. So, first on, give it up for EXO-M!"

EXO-M stood in formation and started to perform.

[A/N: EXO-M: History, WATCH IT TILL THE END]

Fans squealed everytime Chen, Luhan, or Kris sang.

 

Hime's POV:

EXO-M started to perform. Just then, I saw the guy I met earlier. So he's a singer, huh?

I think I'm gonna take a few pics of them. Maybe Kira can explain.

 

Kira's POV:

So, their turn is done. They stood in line and did thir usual greeting.

"We are ONE! Annyeonghaseyo, we are EXO-M," they bowed to the audience.

"Annyeong, EXO-M! That was an amazing performance. Now, it's time we hear BubbleGum perform! Come on, guys!" the MC said.

I inhaled and sighed. I held the coin that Luhan gave me, praying that it'll give me luck. I put it in my pocket. I saw some of EXO-M's members smirked.

We started to perform our song.

[A/N: CN Blue: Love (skip to 0:57), WATCH IT TOO]

The crowd cheered as we finished our performance. Even some of EXO-M clapped.

"Wow! That was epic! Okay, now is the time to vote! Each person, one vote! BubbleGum or EXO-M!"

After 5 minutes, the results were handed.

"Okay, so we're back with the results, guy! The winner of the battle tonight is...." he stopped at the middle, like all MCs do.

"Oh, my, God! This is epic! I never thought of this!" he said, making us more impatient.

"The winner team of the battle tonight is....."

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

5 updates!!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY!

SO, WHO'S GONNA WIN, HUH?

I'LL UPDATE MORE TOMORROW!!!!

BYE!!!!!!!!!!!