Letter

This Everlasting Love

Kris' POV:

I walked down the corridor, trying to forget what happened. I saw Kira leaning against a pillar. I rolled my eyes and walked pass her.

"This ring... was for your girlfriend, right?" Kira asked me. I stopped walking and rolled my eyes.

"But, she left you without telling you," she continued. I glard at her. "Hey, you don't need to pity me. Leave it alone, Kira. You don't need to interfere my problem," I hissed at her.

"Who said I was interfering? I don't want it either, though. But sadly, I already am," she told me. I sighed. She took something out of her pocket, showing a white envelope.

"Here," she handed it to me. I examined it. "What is this?" I asked. "It's a deposit, from your friend named Song Keomyun," I widened my eyes.

Wait for it...

"He said that letter's from Song Wangnyeo," she finished. I knew it.

"Wangnyeo?" I mouthed as she walked away.

-----------

[Kris' house, after uni]

I sat on the bed in my room, staring at the picture of me and Wangnyeo together. I missed her, so much.

I went out from my room and went downstairs, standing near the swimming pool. I sat down at the edge and started opening the letter. My heartbeat doubled when I started reading it.

Memories flashbacked. When I first met her, when I treated her to dinner, when I asked her to be my girlfriend.

I started to read the message. It said she wanted a better life, and about me being careless for her. She wanted me to break up and forget her. A tear came out from my eye. I rested my forehead on my right hand.

No. You're lying. Do you not care about what I feel right now? You're saying that you don't love me now? Why? What's my fault? You're so selfish now.

I stood up and squeezed the paper, tightening my fist. I looked at it once more and threw it unto the swimming pool. I turned back for a while.

No. Wu Yi Fan, you can't forget Song Wangnyeo.

I turned my back and jumped into the swimming pool, reaching for the letter.