Results???

This Everlasting Love

"The winner of tonight's battle is..." the MC announced. Our heartbeats doubling.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"BUBBLEGUM!!!" he finished.

 

 

 

 

 

We cheered and jumped! I mentally rolled like a buffalo. EXO-M, some of them clapped. Kris, as the usual, does nothing, rolling his eyes in disappointment. I smirked at him.

Look who's the loser now, huh? YOU ARE MINE, KRIS!!!

"Thank you, guys! We'll see you soon!" we waved goodbye to the audience.

EXO-M walked towards us. I smirked at Kris.

"You know, thanks for giving me a chance to perform. Even on TV. Still a luck my performance beated yours. You are gonna be nothing for a week," I told him.

He glared at me. "Whatever," he left in a flash.

The others congratulated us, Luhan was the last. I smiled at him, he smiled back.

"Good job, Kira," he smiled. "T-Thanks, Luhan," I scratched the back of my neck. Just then, I remembered the coin.

"Oh. This is yours, right?" I took it out. "Heh. Keep it. You need it more than I do," he chuckled and left the stage.

Was he being cute or something? I think I kinda like him right now. He's so... different than the others.

I went and ran to the audience seat, hugging Hime.

"Hime, I won!!" I shouted. As we were hugging, the audience cheered for us.