Two Girls...

This Everlasting Love

Kira's POV:

"Oh, come on. You're not that stupid," a voice said. I gasped and turned around.

Why is he here? How did he know this place?

"Annyeong, you mind if I join in?" Luhan asked me. "S-Sure. H-How do you know this place? This is my secret," I stuttered. Luhan smirked and walked closer.

"Hey, I know this place longer than you think. Kris' mom owned it, you're just a new girl who found out when we were in China," Luhan told me. "Is that so? I thought you've never been here," I protested. Luhan sighed and smiled. "Fine."

Is it just me, or is it that Luhan's being cute on me?

"Anyway, why did you challenge our group this morning? You know the risks, right?" Luhan questioned, putting his hands in his pockets. I furrowed my eybrows and looked down.

"I don't know, Luhan. I was so mad, I blurted out everything I thought. I didn't even know what I said. I just said it, if you know what I mean," I sighed. I saw Luhan smirk and took his right hand out of the pocket.

I saw a silver coin on his hand, he threw it at me. I caught it and looked at the sides. At one side, the symbol of EXO-M was carved. On the other side, some strange circles and curves.

   

"Luhan, what is this?" I asked him. He chuckled and explained.

"When I was in China, where EXO-M met, I was so nervous and shy. Then, the manager gave me that coin. He said that it'll help me calm down and relax. So I considered that coin as my lucky charm," he said.

I widened my eyes. "Really?" Luhan smiled and grabbed my shoulder. "Relax, Kira. I won't lie to you," he said, smiling and ruffling my hair. Then, he went back to the hall.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ [3 p.m, after uni]

Luhan's POV:

3 p.m.

I went to my mother's tomb at the cemetery, at the top of a hill. I put the flowers on the grave and kneeled.

"Hey, mom. How're you doing up there? I'm fine in the uni now. You know, mom? I miss Wangnyeo so much. I couldn't forget her a single minute in my life. I still love her, although she's Kris'," I said, a tear came out of my eye.

"Well, she's far away, now. And it's 3:30. I gotta go, now, okay?" I stood up and wiped my tear. I turned my head around.

Just then, I saw a girl. She's beautiful. She doesn't seem to be from around here, I can tell from her face. I think she's from Japan.

She stood up and smiled. I can't help but smile at her. A car appeared at the cemetery entrance. A man came out of it and grabbed the girl. I mentally gasped, but physically furrowed my eyebrows.

They started to talk in another languange. Japanese, I think. I started to walk forward, trying to help her. She was already inside the car as it drove away like a racecar.

Who is she? She's so...beautiful.

--------------------------------------[one week later...]

One week passed rather quickly. We practiced hard for the battle. Everytime at the cemetery, I saw that girl over and over again, but I was too afraid to get close to her.

It was 6:30 p.m. I was going to drive away from the uni, when I saw that Japanese girl again. I picked up my courage and drove back to the front hall, got out, and stood beside her. She looked at me, then avoided my eye contact. Oh, my, God. This is so awkward.

"Can you speak English?" I asked her. She nodded.

"What are you doing here? You study here too?" I asked again. "N-No. I'm just waiting for my friend," she replied.

She's beautiful, even cuter when she speaks. "Oh," I nodded in understanding. "I saw you at the cemetery last week," I told her.

"R-Really?" I nodded. "Who was that man? Why did he bring you back?"

"Oh. He's a stranger. He tried to kidnap me."

"Seriously?"

"Seriously!"

I nodded in understanding. "I gotta go, now. See you some time, yeah?" I waved goodbye as I got back into my car, driving away from the uni.

 

Kira's POV:

I got out of the uni, I saw Hime at the front hall. I smiled and ran to her. "HIME!" I called. She turned and we hugged each other. "So, you ready?" she assured me.

"Ready," I said. We high-fived and caught a taxi for us.

"Hey, Kira-ssi? Just now, I talked to a guy. I didn't know who he was. He was a bit taller from me, 2 inches, maybe. He had blonde hair and, he's actually kinda cute," Hime told me. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "W-Who was it?"

"N-Never mind. He just saw me at the cemetery, that's all," she replied.

"Oh. Hey, we're here!" I said as the taxi stopped. We got out and walked into the building.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Quadruple update!!!!!!!

I'll see if I can make a 5 update for today.