The Deal

This Everlasting Love

Kira's POV:

I got home, finally. Since I'm poor, and my aunt can't drive, I have to walk all the way home to my house.

At the door, my aunt barged out of her room and bear-hugged me.

"Kira!! How's your first day at uni? Did you meet EXO-M? Are they handsome?" she asked nonstop. She is a huge fan of EXO-M.

"IMO!! PUT ME DOWN, PLEASE!" I pleaded and she did. "Yeah, I did meet them. You know I don't like boybands, right? Those kingkas are just the worst," I grunted. My aunt put her hands on her hips.

"Yah, since when EXO-M is the worst boyband in here? I don't care, but I seriously--"

"Love Luhan and Kris," I cut her. She says that one sentence almost everyday in my life.

"Whatever," she said. "I'm gonna change now," I groaned as I walked inside my room.

As usual, no boyband posters, books and papers everywhere.

I changed into my PJs and drifted off to dreamland.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, Friday. My favourite.

I went back to uni, only to see BubbleGum members with purple bruises on their faces. I moved closer to them.

"G-Guys, what happened? Why are you hurt?" I asked them.

"Those kingkas... did this," Jungshin replied, pointing to EXO-M. I gasped and turned my face to them, started to walk to them, with anger.

"Yah, you!" I called, referring to Kris. As suspected, he turned to face me. In an instant, I raised my hand and...

SLAP!

I hit Kris' face and slapped him. He turned back to me, raising his fists again.

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU, WOMAN?" he hissed at me. "What were YOU doing to my group?" I hissed back at him.

"He wanted the fight, so we accepted!" Tao answered for Kris, pointing to Minhyuk.

"Me? I did not!" Minhyuk lied, pushing Tao's chest. Jungshin held him back.

"That's all you've got, huh? Physical's fight over, I want to see how your skills are," I protested. Kris bursted out laughing.

"A battle? With the most famous boyband in China?" Kris teased. "Yeah, why?" I flinched. "Fine. Deal. But I've got a condition," Kris replied. I was getting impatient this time.

"And what is that supposed to be?" I asked. "If my team wins, you, Lee Kira, will be my maid for a week. But if your team wins, I will be yours. Deal?" Kris threatened and held out his hand. I scoffed.

 "Deal," I said, reached out to shake his hand, but he pulled back. I scoffed again. "It'll be tomorrow, then," Lay said. I gasped.

"Easy for you to say. A week. That's final," Jonghyun protested. "On S.M. Entertainment," Kris declared.

"What? So, we'll be on TV?" I asked. Kris laughed, again. "Of course! So all of Korea will know, who is greater than us."

"Fine," I grunted as I walked away from the group and ran off to my secret place at the uni.

"Argh! I'm so stupid! How could I defeat them? My group is just famous in my school, not in Korea!! Argh!!!" I pouted to myself.

"Oh, come on. You're not that stupid," a voice interrupted me.

I turned around and gasped.

Why is he here? How did he know this place?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

haha.. guess who's behind you???

and it's a triple update!! Yay!!!!!!

Please comment and subscribe!!!!! I love you!!!!!!!!!!