Reconsiders

This Everlasting Love

Kris' POV:

That girl. That freaking little girl. Argh. I'll just reconsider it. It's my deal, for God's sake.

We drove to uni on the next day. As usual, fangirls, screams, and squeals were all over us. We got out of our cars, still standing out of the car, not walking 5 inches away from the spot.

A sound of speaker was heard. "Check. Check," a voice said. All of us turned our heads, only to see that Kira girl on the speaker.

"Attention, everyone," she said, students gathered around her. "My name is Lee Kira, leader of BubbleGum band. I need to make an important announcement here. Last night, my group succeeded to defeat EXO-M," she glared at us. "Therefore, Wu Yi Fan a.k.a. Kris will be my servant for a whole week," she announced.

"Yah! What's the point of making this announcement? Heh. Freak. For as long as I live, I will never be your servant!" I hissed.

"YAH, WE HAD A DEAL!!! WHO LOSES WILL BE THE SERVANT!" she fired back at the speaker. I scoffed.

"Hah! You forgot! I was the one who made the deal. I have the right pull it off, what's wrong with that? Forget this ever happened, okay girl? I don't wanna have anything to take care of you anymore," I flinched as I continued to walk into the uni, shrugging her shoulder.

"Alright, guys! It's over. Dismiss, please," Xiumin told them. Zee walked towards Kira.

"Heh. So confident when challenging Kris. You know he'll never want to be, you still force him," she teased as we walked into our classes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BAM!

Chen flinched as I slammed my hand on the cafeteria table. "Who is she, man? Trying to force me all she like? By the way, I won't EVER be her servant, that's fin--" I shouted angrily, Luhan cut me.

"Calm your farm, Kris. Take the reality, we already lose," he told me.

"Yeah, moreover, we are the famous EXO-M. You had just made the name worse. So, it's better if you just go through the consequences and finish it," Xiumin advised.

"Yeah, gege. You should go and just--" Lay said.

"YAH, WHO'S SIDE ARE YOU GUYS ARE AT? MINE OR HERS? ARE YOU GUYS HAPPY TO SEE ME BEING HER SERVANT?" I reminded them. They seem like they're on her side.

"Gege, we're obviously on your side. Just take the risk. Or else, the name of EXO-M is doomed," Chen told me.

"Argh! Whatever you guys say!" I stormed off the cafeteria.

 

Tao's POV:

"There he goes again," I commented. "I'll just take care of him," Luhan stormed off, too. I sighed.

"Pretty hard messing with mad people, right?" I teased. The others nodded.

"If this happens over and over again, I am SO gonna ask Wangnyeo to get back here and comfort Kris ge, right?" Chen said. Some nodded in agreement.

"Chen, she's far away now. We can't even find her. If her family's still around then we could," Xiumin disagreed.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 
Kira's POV:
 
I walked down the stairs at the uni. Just at the bottom, journalists and cameramans surrounded me, as if I was the so ever big idol in Korea. They attacked me with so many questions.
 

"How do you feel after defeating EXO-M yesterday?

"How do you manage to defeat them?"

Everytime I tried to get away, they blocked me out from the way. I groaned. "Argh, will you please take it later?" I started to run away. They followed me to the main hall.

I had no idea where to go, so I secretly went inside the practice room. There, I saw Minhyuk and the others waiting for me. I told them everything that happened.

"What? So, the interviewers were chasing us?" Jonghyun asked. I nodded as I chewed bubblegum. "Great! The more interviewers, the more famous we become! Whoo!" Jungshin screamed in delight. Minhyuk shook his head.

"No, Jungshin. I know what's in Kira's mind. If we get more famous and famous, the fans will hate us even more," he remarked. "Yep, that's what I was thinking," I agreed him.

"Plus, Kris won't fill in the punishment for--" I mumbled. "WHAT!? That can't be happening! Even though he's rich and famous, he still has to go, right?" Minhyuk cut me. Jonghyun stared blankly for a few moments and let out a smirk.

"Hey, guys! I think we could use those journalists. I got a plan," he said, we furrowed our eyebrows as he whispered something to Jungshin. His facial expression brightened after he finished.

"Whoa! Hyung, that is a great plan!" Jungshin shouted. "What is it?" I asked.

"You can talk to Kris when he's alone. While he keeps refusing you, we shoot a video to show that the most famous boyband isn't that sportive as they think," Jungshin explained. We all bursted out laughing.

"Dude! That was brilliant!" Minhyuk laughed. "Starts this recess, okay?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We leaned casually against a pillar, seeing Kris alone in the corridor. I looked at Jonghyun, he smirked and nodded. I looked back to him.

"Yah, Kris!" I called him. He stared at me in an instant. I walked forward, facing him. Jungshin prepared his camera and started to film us.

"Kris, I don't wanna know. You. Have. To. Take. The. Risk!" I told him firmly. "Heh. I told you I pulled the deal off. So just imagind this never happened," he replied calmly and grinned.

"Yah! I don't care. We had a deal. Who loses, he's the servant, period," I reminded him. "So? You think everyone noticed?" Kris glared at me. "Maybe only some, yes. By the way, everyone in this uni are my fans. They'll be on my side. No one will ever defend you."

"Is that so?" I teased. I clapped my hands again, the other members showed up smirking, Jungshin with his camera still on.

"Whoa. Looks like here's the suspected one, huh?" Jungshin teased as he handed the camera to me.

"Heh. What if all of Korea knows this? They'll notice that EXO-M is not that sportive as they think they are. Or are they just cheaters? Poor, poor EXO-M," I grinned. Kris tightened his fist.

"Give me that," he tried to snatch the camera, but the others held him back. "Now's up to you. You want to take the punishment, or your group worse?" I offered.

"Don't ever dream about it," Kris replied firmly and we stormed off. "Come on, guys. Let's go," I told them.

We walked to the hall, as the interviewers were waiting. They saw us and ran to us, again attacking us with questions. I held my hand, asking for silence.

"I just need to tell you one thing, that..." I started to turn on the video, when suddenly I was swept off in someone's hands, running and dragging me towards the corridor. He pulled me in a room, hiding and covering my mouth to prevent me from screaming.

As the others were gone, he released his grip from me. "Yah, what's with you, man!?" I asked, almost shouting.

"Fine. I give up now. I'll take the punishment. What do you want?" Kris surrended, finally.

I smirked. "I just want you to be sportive. You don't want EXO-M to be mocked because of this little problem, right?" I told him.

He sighed and glared at me. "Fine. From now on, you can order me whatever you want me to do if you promise that EXO-M won't be mocked and all the--" he said, I raised my finger, making him shut his mouth.

He rolled his eyes. "Where do I start?" he asked me. I smirked as he is going to suffer being in my little house.