Fight

This Everlasting Love

Chen's POV:

3:30.

Time for action.

We got into our cars and drove to the place Minhyuk asked for. We arrived for 20 minutes. As we got out, we saw Minhyuk, Jonghyun, Jungshin, and 5 or 6 more guys. Gangstas, I guess.

We waited for a while at our cars. I casually put my umbrella and rested it on my shoulder.

Minhyuk saw us, turned back to the group and back to us. They walked forward, so did we. I walked only a few inches, though. I don't really fight.

They stopped a meter in front of us, Kris in front of us, and Minhyuk in front of them. The Duizhangs moved forward, staring each other.

"So here we are, hyung. Since you're kingka and you own the place, I'll give you the first shot," Minhyuk said rather calmly.

"Why you--" Kris punched Minhyuk. The fight had begun.

I watched them fight and kick and punched. Tao and Lay fought two people. Tao had seriously had them on his wushu techniques, while Lay just defeated them in break dance moves.

[Here's what Tao's like]

While me???

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I just relaxed, leaning against my car, looking at my watch, yawning, waiting.

Luhan... He got hit for a few times, but he remained calm. After his opponent got tired, he smirked and started punching and kicking. On the final blow, he kicked his opponent's back, sending him rolling on the field.

The fight ended for half and hour. We defeated Minhyuk's group, we smirked as they were retreating.

"What was that I said about not messing with us?" Kris joked. We chuckled, except for Tao, who bursted out laughing.

"Yah, come on hyungs! I'm tired!" I shouted from the car. "You didn't fight even a bit, how could you get tired?" Lay teased as I rolled my eyes. They all finally got in as I drove us back home.