AUTHOR'S NOTE AND APOLOGY

This Everlasting Love

Hey, guys. It's me, your lame author. I want to apologize for not continuing this story for a long while. Recently, I've been strolling back the chapters and I realized how the grammar and the vocab are all messed up. I actually wanted a new start to this story, but plots and most of the characters will be the same guys. I might have to take a few days to revamp the story, including the title (from "This Everlasting Love" sinceitsoundssolame to "This Musical Love").

 

I actually started having the idea when I started getting addicted to acapella groups and I found this one group name Pentatonix (or PTX, if you know 'em). /slight advertisement/ /inner fangirl/ They're an awesome gnarly acapella group for a 5-membered band. That brought my mind back to this fic, and I started asking myself "What if"s and yeah, I eventually decided to revamp the whole story.

 

Please comment y'all subbers, because they're only 10 of you #sosad and let me know if you're still alive. After y'all comment and tell me what you think, I'll start revamping the story. I'll let you know when it's done, too!

 

Your author,

exo_lover66

P.S. You have GOT to check out Pentatonix. Go to their youtube channel --> http://www.youtube.com/c/PTXofficial . No fakes, they're an acapella, after all.

P.S.S. Ciao, y'all! See ya soon!