First Kiss !?

This Everlasting Love
Kira' POV:
 
"Kris, where are you!?!?!?!" I called him. He was nowhere in sight.
 
Then I found him. I gasped.
 
He was resting unsconsciously on a boulder. I widened my eyes.
 
"OMG, Kris!!" I exclaimed as I forced myself into the river, trying to save him.
 
"Kris, wake up!" I shouted, dragging him out of the river. I tried CPR on him, it never worked. I grunted in frustration.
 
"YAH! WU YI FAN, YOU STUPID JERK! WAKE UP!" I called him.
 
All the CPR I did on him didn't work. Only one way that I didn't try...
 
Artificial respiration, a.k.a. Kiss of Life.
 
I sighed and groaned as I forced my head forward, making the gap between our mouths disappear.
 
"Help!!!" I heard someone shout, which turned out to be Sonya's voice.
 
I released, Kris flung his eyes open and coughed. He furrowed his eyebrows when he saw me. I wiped my lips.
 
"Kira, what did you do to me?" he asked me. I scoffed.
 
"You're mad at me!? It's still a luck I saved you, you know?" I fired at him, again, wiping my lips. He realized this and wiped his. He gasped and glared at me.
 
"DID YOU ING KISS ME!?" he asked, widening his eyes. I let out a small 'tch'.
 
"Yah! Kiss you? No freaking way. You're not really grateful, are you? I could've let you drown there!" I protested, repeating what he once told me.
 
"Gosh. Why did you have to kiss me?" he muttered. "I DIDN'T, OKAY!? I just gave you CPR!" I flinched.
 
"OMO! KRIS HYUNG!" Chen exclaimed as Sonya and the other EXO-M members ran to us. I stood up and left.
 
"Kira, gwenchana?" Luhan asked me. "Yeah. Totally fine. Just take care of your Duizhang there," I flinched, walking away.
 
God. Did I just do that to Luhan? I'm so stupid!
 
- - -
 
Kris' POV:
 
"Kris, were you planning to suicide!?" Xiumin lectured him in the hotel. I gave an icy glare at him.
 
"Don't think nonsense, okay? I tripped and my head hit a rock, what'd you expect!? Of course I was unconscious!" I fired. Lay sighed.
 
"Kris, you're coming home with us. You can't be out alone without anyone," he scolded me, leaving the room. Chen and Tao awkwardly followed them. Luhan walked out.
 
"Kris, you should rest. When you 're cured, we'll go home, arraseo?" Sonya comforted me. I rolled my eyes and massaged my temple.
 
I saw Xiumin sighing. "Fine. I also think that Duizhang needs rest," he said.
 
"We'll go on first, okay?" Sonya said. Xiumin sighed and dragged her away.
 
As soon as they were out, the memory came in.
 
Maybe it is time for me to forget about Wangnyeo.
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Kira's POV:
 
 
(the next day, in uni)
 
"Yah, I heard Kira went to Eungbongsan with EXO-M yesterday," a fangirl said.
 
"But, weren't they enemies?" another whispered. "Hmm. Maybe it's just because of their deal," another said.
 
"Plus, THE most incredible thing is..." the student moved forward, her voice dropped into a whisper.
 
"Kira.... she kissed Duizhang," she told them. They gasped.
 
"Omo! Jinjja!?" the others asked. "Shut up! She's coming!" one gritted through her teeth.
 
I walked into the corridor. One of the fangirls walked to me.
 
"Kira-ah! I heard you went to Eungbongsan with EXO-M, right?" she asked me. I furrowed my eyebrows.
 
"H-How d-did you k-know?" I stuttered. "Come on, girl. The whole uni knows," she flinched.
 
"And... about that... You kissed Kris oppa, didn't you?" she asked. I gasped silently.
 
I'm doomed. What am I gonna tell them?
 
"Uh... S-Sorry. I g-gotta g-go now," I stuttered, walking away.
 
Just right then EXO-M walked in. Kris and I glared at each other.
 
"Ahem," Tao cleared his throat. "Well, I thought you two ki--" Chen muttered. Kris shot a glare at him, shutting his mouth.
 
"Aigoo. You're blushing, aren't you?" Tao teased. I looked away and scoffed. Lay grabbed my wrist.
 
"Wait just a second. Isn't this ring Kris hyung's? OMG. It looks so good on you," he teased, examining my ring.
 
"Shut it, Yi Xing!" I shook my hand off, he chuckled.
 
"Kris, you gotta be responsible for all the rumors you made in the uni. Especially the one when we kis--" I almost said that word.
 
"Mwo!? You seriously did that!?" Lay bursted out laughing.
 
"Why must it be me? It was you who wanted to--" Kris protested.
 
"HOLD IT! No more saying that word, arraseo?" I threatened him, walking away. EXO-M snickered at their leader.
 
"Shut it, all of you!" Kris glared at them. "Fine, Duizhang. I got a feeling that you two really match well," Lay calmed him.
 
"Yeah, hyung. You should date her," Chen teased. I rolled my eyes and ran to my private area.
 
"AARRGGHHH!!!!" I screamed my anger out. "What do those guys want!?" I grunted in frustration.
 
Luhan appeared and stood beside me. I sighed.
 
"Why did I have to help him? I could've let him drown yesterday," I muttered. "Why do you regret? You did the right thing," Luhan replied. I ruffled my hair. "But, then everyone in uni became misunderstood. And now Kris is, like, being irresponsible for this," I protested. Luhan chuckled.
 
"You think what happened yesterday is really that precious for you?" he asked me. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.
 
"What? Of course not. By the way, yesterday, I didn't really 'kissed' him. I just gave CPR on him," I told him. "Then why do you need to be so shy about it?" he suddenly asked me. My heart skipped a beat. I scratched the back of my head.
 
"A-Actually... T-That w-was m-my f-first k-kiss..." I stuttered. He widened his eyes.
 
"Jinjja? You... really haven't kissed before?" he asked me. I looked down.
 
"Well, not actually. I actually had an ex, we were about to kiss, when his 'other' girlfriend came and stole him. Since then, I never saw him again," I explained. He smirked.
 
"So, the one with Kris was the actual first kiss?" he assured me. I rolled my eyes and scoffed. "Tch. Shut up, Lu. That one doesn't count," I protested. He smiled.
 
"You yourself?" I asked back. He pressed his lips into a straight line.
 
"Well, actually... I have... once," he muttered. I widened my eyes. "Really? First love, huh?" I asked him. He gasped.
 
"You... understand Chinese?" his jaw dropped, I nodded.
 
"Well, I don't know. I made that a mistake. I kinda forced her to accept my love. In the truth, I know she'll never love me. I really regret that kiss," he explained, looking down. I chuckled.
 
"You still like her, don't you?" I asked, he smiled a little. "Yeah. She's really precious for me," he smiled at me. I mentally blushed at him.
 
"S-Sorry," he suddenly apologized, I knew what he meant. "N-No, no. It's okay." I comforted him, smiling back. Inside, I felt my heart ache.
 
Why is my heart like this, knowing that Luhan still has someone in his heart? Ugh, why should I care? .
 
"Oh, and one thing..." he suddenly said. I furrowed my eyebrows.
 
"That girl in Eungbongsan... she's your friend?" he asked.
 
Her?
 
"What? Who? Hime?" I asked, he smiled. "Yep. She's my bestie. Why?" I told him. He looked down, still smiling.
 
"Nothing. I met her once before," he told me. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "You guys met?" I asked him. "She never told you?" he asked back, I shook my head.
 
"No. Where did you meet?" I asked him. He shook his head. "N-Never mind. Probably another girl," he muttered. I mouthed an "Ahh.." in understanding.

I'm finally back in a couple of months!!!

Finally updating again!!!

Kissing Kris, huh? *nudge* *nudge*

I'll be updating soon!