The Ring

This Everlasting Love

Three days passed. It was kinda fun ordering Kris all the time. I tortured him, everytime he refuses at uni, I just took out the video and Kris just did what I said. Heh. So much for EXO-M.

I get him to wash the dishes, clean the windows, draw water from a well, and other things. He sometimes fight back when I protested, though.

3 p.m. I told him to tidy the parlor. 30 minutes later, he finished and went to the kitchen. Just that moment, I went out of the room.

Heh. Not bad for a rich guy. He is pretty tidy, huh?

I walked near the couch, accidentally dropped Kris' bag. I saw a small red box roll over and picked it up. It seemed like a ring box, from the appearance. I opened it.

Just as I thought. A ring. I pulled it out and tried it on my finger. It fitted perfectly. I rolled my eyes and tried to pull it out, only to have it stuck on my finger. I pulled it over and over, but it still won't come out.

Just then, Kris came out of the kitchen. I hid my hand behind me. Kris stared at me, confused. "Kira, what are you hiding?" he asked me.

"N-Nothing."

He walked forward and pulled my hand forward. I fought back, but ended up with Kris grabbing my wrist in front of him, showing the ring.

"Yah! What are you doing with my stuff?" he asked me firmly, still grabbing my wrist. "I just wanted to try it, okay? It just won't come out!" I flinched at him. He dragged me into the kitchen.

"Can't you try to pull it out?" he asked. "Kris, I already did!" I hissed.

"Wait, let me handle this," my aunt suddenly appeared. She washed my hand and put soap in it, and tried to pull it out, no result. The ring was still stuck on my finger.

"Ow! Imo! It hurts!" I shouted in pain. "Sorry," she said. Kris sighed. "Great."

"You should bring it to a ring shop, I think they know how," my aunt advised. Without a wait, Kris dragged me into his car and started driving to the city. In the middle of the way, he stopped as he saw a black car with two guys outside, one guy was held with his fave covered.

"Kira, stay here. I gotta do something with these guys first," Kris told me as he got out of the car, walked forward and removed the guy's cover. Kris smirked.

"Song Keomyun, where is Wangnyeo?" he asked the guy. "She's none of your business. I don't know where she is," he replied. Kris raised his fist, I got out from the car and held him back.

"Yah, Kris! Stop hurting people, will you?" I fired at him. "Kira, this is none of your business, get back!" he ordered me. "No! I'm staying here until you can control your temper!" I hissed. Kris grunted in anger and drove back to his home.

"Are you okay?" I asked the man. "I'm fine. Thanks for saving me. You got left because of me, though," he replied.

"It's okay, I can walk home. Name's Lee Kira. By the way, have you got a problem with Kris?"

"My name is Song Keomyun, Song Wangnyeo's brother," he said. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Wangnyeo? Who's that?"

"She was Kris' girlfriend once they were in senior high school. She disappeared a few months ago," Keomyun explained.

"So, where's she now?" I asked. Keomyun looked down. "I-It's okay, you don't hav to tell me if you don't want to," I reassured him.

"A-Actually, t-there's s-something I w-wanna give to K-Kris hyung," he handed me a white envelope. "I wanted to give it to him just now, but I was too afraid."

"Oh. I'll try to give it for you, okay?" I offered him. He nodded. "Thanks, Kira-ssi."

"Anytime."


 

wow! another 5 update!

YAY!!!!!!!!!