Weirdo.

Bitter Sweet Memoirs

 

 

Your POV

I was kind of spacing out again when I felt a thud. Yes, due to my clumsiness, I bumped into someone. "I'm really sorry!" I said with my perfect English and bowing almost 90 degrees. I didn't hear a reply so I tried looking up to that person. I was kind of shocked when I saw who it was. The cute guy who I said was familiar a while ago. He was just looking at me like he didn't care. "I'm sorry!" I said once again and he just looked at me and started to walk like I wasn't even there. 'And I actually though he's cute!' I told myself pissed off by what he did. It's not like he is that good looking anyways. Aish! My blood is just boiling right now! Stupid guy. :/ "Saying 'It's Ok' wouldn't hurt, you know!" I blurted out but not that loud so no one would hear me, or at least that's what I thought.

 

Niel's POV

I was going to ask Lime where she's going to eat lunch when I heard her mumble something under her breath. She must've thought no one would hear her. haha. Stupid cute pretty kind and sincere girl. Just too young for the real world. teehee.

"Hey. Zup? Why do you look like someone just took your lollipop little girl?" I teased. And she just glared at me like she's going to eat me any second now. "Oops. maybe not the best time to play games with you, huh?" I said. "Not really" she said. "Yah! pretty girl! where are you going to eat lunch?" Omo! Did I just call her pretty! Pabo Niel, Pabo!

"Mwo?!"

"I asked where you're having your lunch." I said innocently.

"Oppa. What did you just call me? she said slightly tilting her head like a child. Omo. Still so cute. :D

"Oppa?" she asked again.

"Uh. what?" i said. I just got lost in the middle of the conversation. I am like a fan boy now. Aish.

"Aniyo. Anyways I'm heading home for lunch. Waeyo?" She said with sparkles in her eyes.

"O. I see. Did you text Minwoo yet?" I said without thinking. Aish. I am so stupid! I didn’t want to steal her from Minwoo. It’s just that when I am with her I want her to think about only the two of us. And what's bad about getting too close to her? It's not like Minwoo's gonna be with her forever. I mean no secrets are kept secrets forever. Right? Sooner or later, even if nobody wants it to happen,  Minwoo's parents are gonna find everything about them. And they will eventually "break up" if that's what you call it since you know, they're not officially together. Omo! what did I just say?! i am such a bad person! I don't want that to happen! I was just thinking about Lime. I can't stand seeing her in pain. She doesn't deserve it. In fact, may be Minwoo doesn't deserve her. and the other way around too. She should be taken care of, she must not cry. 

"Calling Niel Oppa to Earth! Can you hear me?" she said waving her hand in front of me.

"Ah. ne. I was just thinking of something." I chuckled and rubbed the back of my neck. 

"Ooooo. you must be thinking of something special then. You looked like you were in deep thought." she said innocently.

"Actually, someone special." I said unconsciously.

"What?" she asked again.

"Ah. Nothing. Don't mind me." I smiled awkwardly. "I'll see at school tomorrow then?"

She started getting closer to me and I swear any second now my heart will leap out of my chest. She placed her hands on my neck and hers too, kinda looked like comparing our body temperature. "Oppa are you sick?" She finally blurted out.

"Uh. Wae?" I said innocently.

"Tomorrow's Sunday. We don't go to school on Sundays, do we?"

"Oops. I lost track of the days. *insert awkward laugh*. Stupid me. Mianhaeyo."

"Aniyo Oppa. It's fine."

 

Your POV

Niel Oppa is so weird. I don't know what has gotten in to him. Lately he seemed so different as compared to the Niel I usually know. Ah well it kinda made me chuckle. And he just awkwardly laughed at me. 

"Uh. Oppa. I think I need to go now. Umma is already waiting for me." I said finally.

"Ah. Arasseo... Don't forget to text Minwoo. He's probably waiting for your text now."

"Dae Oppa. I won't." I said with a smile. 

I wanted to text Minwoo but I was just really tired now. I just want to sleep. But I still decided to text him so he wouldn't get mad again. i'll just say it's over and tell him I'm really exhausted. Besides, he always understands me :D 

 

"Oppa! The screening is done! We walked and walked and walked and walked some more. I'm so exhausted. :( But aside from that, it turned out good for I think almost all of us. I was so nervous but I managed introduce myself in a nice way, I guess. hahah."

I waited for his response but I didn't get anything. D: And then my phone beeped. I fished it out of my pocket,  I was so happy at first but then my smile turned into a frown when I read the message. It was like this:

"Mot now Baby,. rheyr here.. cantreally talk righy now."

Aish. Again with this. I didn't really mind gtting texts like this before. But now it felt like a dagger just hit my heart. Maybe it has something to do with being physically exhausted I am not sure though, I just felt like I am really really tired of this reltionship. But I didn't want to let go. I just love him this much. I can't even imagine my life without him. I feel like crying, unfortunately, not only was I in a public place but I was also unable to shed any tear. I can't even understand myself now.

 

Jo Youngmin's POV

I saw the little girl who bumped in to me a while ago in a corner. I felt like I was kind of harsh to her a while ago. I wanted to say sorry. Truth is I was just still startled with the fact that I am in this kind of stuffs right now. Yea. Maybe I am kind of used to it since they always do this, make me joims such stuffs. But this time it's different. They signed e up without even letting me know. Anyway, back to reality, I was just about to approach her when I realized that she seems like she is about to cry. So I decided it's not really the right time. Anyways, I caught one of the judges list something down when it was her turn to introduce herself. And she's pretty. maybe she made it through te screening. And if I am not lucky enough to make it through, I am a dancer so I pretty much have to be here every week. Maybe I'd say sorry next time.

 

Your POV

Since I don't really know what to do anymore, I was so full of pain (and a little bit of anger) I just decided to go home immediately. Maybe I just need some sleep and when I wake up maybe everything will feel better. I rode the bus and surprisingly, I was awake the whole trip. teehee. But I was staring into nothing the whole time. I feel like I am lost in the middle of vast nothingness. When I got off the bus, harabeoji greeted me with a wide smile. "Ni grampa. I said kissing his cheek." "How is my handsome young lad?" He said. I'm fine but I am kind of exhausted now. Can I go to sleep for a while?" I said half awake. "Uh. Ye. Go and rest. You even look pale." "Thanks Gramps" I said and without any hesitation, I went to our house and straight to my room. Umma called me out for lunch but I said that I need some sleep. I went to my bed and immediately drifted to sleep.

 

At the auditorium…

“I was just really pissed off. I’m so sorry if I ruined your plans.” I said sincerely.

“It’s ok. This is no big deal.” He wasn’t facing me but I can feel that he’s smiling.

“I’m really going to make it up to you next time, Oppa. Gomawo :D” I said slightly blushing at his KINDNESS.

“I told you it’s nothing.” He said, still busy with whatever he’s doing.

“Seriously, why am I talking to your back?” I said raising one of my brows.

He finally turned around flashing what probably the cutest smile he has ever given to me "Happy now?" he said ruffling my hair.

...

"Yah! Unnie! Umma said you should get down and eat your meal!" Chaeri said as if she was talking to someone who is at the other side if the mountain. 

"Yah! You didn't have to break my eardrums ya know!" I said kind of irritated. 

"Just come!" she said dragging me out ofmy room. I just realized about my dream after I ate my meal. The guy on mu dream... It was that. That Jo Youngmin who just pissed me this morning. But a totally diffrent Jo Youngmin. That guy was kind and has the warmest smile not the coldest glare. Aish. Maybe because I thought he was cute so he's in my dream. keke.  I wanted to sleep already when I felt my phone vibrate. It was from Minwoo.

"Jagiya! I am really sorry I was unable to text you today. And I am afraid I still can't. D: Maybe I can't even text you tomorrow. D: Just take care, arasseo? Always remember that I love you no matter what. Have a peaceful and good night sleep. :*"

 

I didn't mind responding to his text because like he said, he doesn't have time for me right now. Well, it kind of sounded like that. It just made me angrier. But this feeling won’t get me anywhere but a fight with Minwoo right? I wouldn’t want that to happen, since like what I said. I am so in live with him. But everything has is limits right? And I must admit, this isn’t the first time I felt like letting go of whatever I was holding on. I’ve felt it like maybe 3-4 times before. I mean, who am I kidding? We can’t really be together. I know that. I am fully aware of that. But instead of choosing the easy way—move on with my life and just wait for the right one, I always find my heart convincing myself that I already find the right one, and that is Minwoo. For the first time, I realized that I am like a crazy stupid person trying fit a piece of a puzzle which isn’t really a part of it. I have always thought that he is my destiny. My soul mate. But I guess I was just blinded by the love I feel for him that I can’t even see reality. We are not meant for each other, not now at least. But even so. I am not giving up. Not only do I hope that everything will be good between me and Minwoo but I also wish for his family to like me even just for a bit. Before I know it, I was already crying. I can’t bear the pain anymore. Maybe some would think I am over reacting but if you try and take my place you’d understand me… And because I am this stupid, like what I said earlier, I am not letting go of this love. I know it is true… I know we can get it through. But I wish there was an easier way. Then again, I don’t think there is. I am going crazy right now. After a few minutes of crying, I finally fell asleep. Hoping that tomorrow will be a better day not only for me but for everyone else.

 

Another update! I went so random I don’t think it suits the previous chappie. Anyways. Continue reading. AND LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS! Kamsahamanida! Saranghaeyo! ~Ppyong!