The Phone Call

Bitter Sweet Memoirs

 

 

Your POV

Asdfghjkl. What did they say?! I was quite sure it was about a pageant. And US joining it. Oh no. not again. But then I got back to my senses. I eyed Niel hoping to see his normal calm look but it turns out that what I’ve heard was right. “Oh. Sh*t just got real.” I thought to myself His mouth was still open. And O, I turned to the two other boys and found their jaws still dropped probably at the news that they’ve just revealed. Of course we were shocked! No one told us! And when I say NO ONE I really mean NO ONE.

After what seemed to be the celebration, you know pictures, handshakes and stuffs, the cultural coordinator went to us. I was afraid about what he’s gonna say. He might just confirm what we’ve heard. But he just congratulated us and said that we deserve it. “Now I know you are all tired. You can all go home and have a rest.” He said with a smile. I swear I heard a huge sigh of relief from the boys. I was happy that he did not confirm what we’ve heard but I was too tired I can’t even think of how to react. Aish. I just wanna go home now. I can’t think of anything but my bed. <3

 

Once we got home, I removed all the stuffs they put in my face. I took a quick bath and then sent everyone a Good night and Thank You message. I didn’t bother saying even hi to Minwoo. I just . . . well…

At the auditorium…

“I was just really pissed off. I’m so sorry if I ruined your plans.” I said sincerely.

“It’s ok. This is no big deal.” He wasn’t facing me but I can feel that he’s smiling.

“I’m really going to make it up to you next time, Oppa. Gomawo J” I said slightly blushing at his KINDNESS.

“I told you it’s nothing.” He said, still busy with whatever he’s doing.

“Seriously, why am I talking to your back?” I said raising one of my brows.

He was about to turn around when…

“Yah. Unnie.” Chaeri said shaking me gently while still rubbing her eyes cutely. “Umma said we’re gonna get late if we don’t get up immediately.”

“Just a few more minutes” I said not giving any sign of getting up.

“Hey Ms. High School. It’s time to get up. It’s Sunday.”

“I’m coming Umma.” I said as I tried to get up only to see Chaeri stretching her arms towards me.

“What?” I asked confused.

“Carry me Unnie, please?” she pouted. Aish. This kid. If she wasn’t this cute, it’d be so easy to say no. I just laughed at her actions and stretched my arms too so I could carry her downstairs for our breakfast.

*After Three Hours*

After we heard the mass, we were gathered to have some snacks. My friends, aunties, uncles and other people congratulated me and told me how beautiful I was last night. I wondered if everyone was there and then I remembered the pictures they must’ve taken. It didn’t really matter to me now. I thanked all of them for their compliments. Though no matter what my friends have tried, they can’t convince me that I looked beautiful. I mean I looked good. Yea. Maybe. All thanks to my makeup artist. But BEAUTIFUL? NO. It’s just too much :D.

After that we had lunch with our family friends at our house. We just felt like spending the meal together so we decided to have it at our house. Haha. We spent the day together. And when the night came, they all decided to make their way home. I was kind of tired too. I decided to go wash up. When I was all done, I took my phone and saw that I missed 7 calls already…

 

Minwoo’s POV

The pageant is finally over! :D I can’t help but be happy. Why? Because that would only mean more time for me and Lime :D I miss my girlfriend already T.T Anyways, I started my day by going to church. I wanted to send Lime a message already but my family decided to have a time for us. And only for us. My family isn’t really that typical family. They’re kind of strict. So I didn’t even get the chance to take my phone out. We spent the whole day together. I kind of forgot how I missed my girlfriend. But on our way home, all I could think of is her smile. I also managed to take a look at my phone secretly when we were having our dinner at a restaurant. I was surprised, disappointed and most of all SAD not to see a single text from her. It’s strange too. Usually she would find time to text me even if she has so many things to do. I hope she’s ok.

Anyways, the moment I set foot in our house, I changed to my comfortable clothes immediately. After that, I went to my bed and decided to text Lime. I decided not to watch the television so they wouldn’t notice me texting any one. I sent her a bunch of texts already but she isn’t responding. I hope she’s fine. What’s keeping her from responding to my messages?! T.T I grew impatient as I never got any response. I tried to call her for like 5 times already! And when I called her for the sixth time… the line was already busy. Omo. My baby’s talking to another person then? That’s why she’s not responding to my texts and calls? Well, it’s not a surprise. She did look beautiful yesterday. Maybe a lot of guys from school had developed a crush on her. But she loves me… Right? Yes. I trust her. :D I know her too well. Maybe it really was an important call :D Yes.  I’ll just stick to that :D

 

----------------------------

Ok. I know i haven't updated for a while. I'm Sorry :( I just can't find that much time. Please continue reading though! 

Thanks so much. And please do leave your comments on this story. Kamsahamnida! :D