SrSO4?!

Bitter Sweet Memoirs

Your POV

I checked my phone to see who those phone calls were from. 5 were from Minwoo... but I also saw 2 missed calls from an unknown number. It somehow hit me that I should send him/her a message to ask who he/she was. When I was about to make a message, that number called again. and then:

*Me(blue), Caller(Green), Your Thoughts (Italicized)

Yoboseyo?

O. Hello Miss Kim?

Who is this?

It's Mr. Jang.

Mr Jang! Anything I can do for you?

O yes. I just called to inform you taht the screening for Mr. and  Ms Interhigh will be on Saturday.

*silence*

Ms. Kim? Are you still there?

What did he just say? What? Wait. Am I dreaming?

Ms. Kim? Are you alright? Ms. Kim?

*and then I managed to snap back to my senses*

Uh. hello Mr. Jang?

Goodness, I thought something happened to you!

If something really did happen,would that get me away from joining the pageant?

Of course. We can't force you t do anything if you're not feeling well.

Oh! I slipped. Aw! My foot hurts!

O Please Ms. Kim. Did you really think I am that stupid?! Can't you act any better?

Well. You said you can't force me to do anything if I'm not feeling well, right?

Dae.

Well, I'm not feeling well about that pageant.

Ms. Kim, listen. Just think of it as a priveledge and not just a responsibility.

But Mr. Jang, I almost couldn't bear the nerve in getting in to the previous pageant. And it was just school wide! I could imagine myself being in front of people I don't even know!

Ms. Kim. I already told Ms. Lee about this. And I'm telling you, I can't even find the words to describe how happy and excited she was about this.

What?!

I will just let you talk to her. And she asked me to tell you to go to her office first thing tomorrow. I already informed the others about this. They all said yes. Well after hours of persuading, that is.

Even Niel said yes?!

Yes. Even Niel said yes. so I hope you'll say yes too.

Dae Mr. Jang. I'll think about it.

Thank you so much Ms. Kim! So I guess that's it? I'll see you tomorrow then!

Yes Mr. Jang. I'll see you! Annyeong!

 

Minwoo's POV

After a while of waiting -- for nothing I guess, I decided to text Lime again. And then after a few more minutes a smile was drawn to my face when I saw her name appear on my phone. I finally got a reply from her! We texted for a while, talking about the pageant and why I was unable to text her the whole day. I also found out about what she did the whole so I kind of understood why she didn't text me either. Biut I didn't dare ask her about the line being busy a while ago. I didnt want us to argue. I don't her to think I'm being possessive. But I think she just know me that well. she opened that particular topic.

Your POV

Me (blue), Minwoo (red)

O. I almost forgot, you were trying to call me a while ago right? Did you want to tell me something?

Ani. I was just wondering if you were really busy. 

Was the line somewhat busy for a while?

Yes. Were you talking to someone else, Jagiya? T.T I'm jealous.

Dae.

Mwo?!

I was talking to someone else.

A guy?

Dae.

*I felt a pain in my chest. I'm really jealous right now. T.T*

O.

I was talking to Mr. Jang.

Mr. Jang? Waeyo?

He told me that I am one of the representativs of the school. You know the pageant?

I don't understand.

Aish. He wants me to join Mr. and Ms. Interhigh, just like everybody else who won the pageant at school.

Everybody? That does not include Niel right? He's just not in to such stuffs. 

That's what I thought but Mr. Jang already convinced him. He'll be in it too.

What?! No.

Yes. O Jagiya. I'm feeling sleepy now. Can I sleep? :3

O. Ok. Let's sleep now. I know you're tired :D Sleep well ok? :D

Dae. I will if you will too :D Saranghaeyo, Jagiya! :D <3

MINWOO's POV

I was about to sleep when I received a text from the president ofthe student body. It was like this:

A-10-SHUN!

Please be aware that starting tomorrow (Monday) we will be having a short time period. Subjects which are taken for an hour will only be taken for 40 mins and for those taken in one and a half hour will be taken only for an hour. the remaining time of the day will be alotted for the try outs for the upcoming Interhigh sports Fest. Athletes that will participate in respective events will be chosen by coaches or the assignned officers for taht particular event. This schedule shall be effective until Wednesday and Thursday and Friday (on which there will no classes entirely) will be the days for the final decisions. the least of athletes to participate will be pinned in the Bulletin Board first hour next week. 

Please spread the news! Kammsahamnida!

-thePresident

I immediately texted Lime hoping shes still awake.

Jagiya!

Dae? I thought we're sleeping? I'm tired T.T

Just for a while now. Did you receive the message from the president?

Dae. I did. 

Are you gonna play baminton?

I want to. But I don't think I can T.T

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Omo. Why is she not joining? Can she be sick? Aigoo. Minwoo will be worried :(

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Here! an Update! I'm hoping for more views and comments! :D  Please. Please give me a chance! :D Kmasahamnida! <3