The End.... For Us? (Part 1)

Bitter Sweet Memoirs

Jo YOungmin's POV

This is it. It's the day that we've all been waiting for... before. Yes. I wanted this to end as soon as possible... before. But now that I have enjoyed the company of the other candidates I don't know if I still want this to end. Not to mention that I have been using this to stay away from my heart, I mean to stay away from someone who used to be the owner of my heart. Well, I still love her, but I think I deserve my heart back. I can't go on like this, can I? I mean, I can't be affected. I am still young and I still have so much time to meet so many people. People who won't leave my side and won't give up so easily. *ehem. This is too much drama. It's so gay of me haha. I am so sorry you are witnessing my weak side. Ugh. What am I saying? I'm even talking to myself. Gaah. Anyways, I am here at school but I just came to get my bag, our performance for the opening of the Interhigh just finished and now I am going to the studio for the preparatin. Tonight is the pageant. Haaaay. 

"Oppa" I heard a familiar voice from my back. Its Sujin.

"Yes? Do you need something?"  said with a rather fake smile. 

"I just wanted to wish you luck." Wish me luck ha? Haha. Ok. 

"You know I am not really after the title. If there is anyone who knows that I am not really in to these stuffs it's you." I know she has someting else to say.

"Ok. You know me too well. I just came to tell you something." I knew it. :P But what is it this time? I can't stand any more pain. :(

"What is it?" I asked coldly as if I didn't care.

"I still love you. I never stopped loving you. But you know me and my stupid desire for your time and attention right?" I know. But I can't make you happy :(

"I know. This is also one of the reasons why I agreed on the break up. I didn't want to give up. I wanted to hold on to whatever we have, or we still HAD. But I realized that I can't make you happy and that would be the last thing I want to do, make you not contented with what I can give you. It would make you sad. Right?" I don't know what to say...

"Yes, but. . ." 

"Listen. I love you this much that I am giving you what can make you happy. I am giving you freedom... to meet other people. Maybe the right guy for you is just waiting outside this door. You are a very lovely person and I am so thankful that I get to hold you even just for a short time. I will never regret loving. I will never ever wish that I didn't feel what I felt for you. I will never ever erase you from my memory and never ever from my heart. You will always be one of the best things that ever happened to me. You are this special that I am letting you go." Its true. She will always be MySujin for me. It wont change. Not now at least. But I don't want to conclude anything. I am still human. I think I still deserve to move on and be happy.

"I am so sorry. I love you too. You know that. You should know that. . ." Aw sh*t. Don't cry, please. 

"Hey stop crying. Who knows? Right after we get these things done we can be together again."

"You are my destiny. We will meet again some othre time." Yes. You are my destiny. :D

With that I wiped her tears with my thumb. I used to do these before. When the guy he loved left her. I used to cheer her up when she felt so broken... Now I am afraid I am the reason she's crying. But I don't hate her for giving up so easily. I will never. I just wished she just held on longer. I never thought of giving up on her. Truth is, we are both trainees. It's not only me, she's also busy. I never questioned her being so close to other guys. I was so afraid that she'd get offended that she'd think I do't trust her. I never doubted my feelings for her, but she always did.  I guess we also lacked trust? I don't blame her. I have such a warm smile that can melt a girl's heart. Pwe! I am in the middle of my dramatic thoughts but I just bragged about my looks. :/ I just ruined the atmosphere. Well, I needed something to distract myself you know! It's so lonely!

I have to go to the studio now. They must be waiting. I also need my lunch you know. :/

 

Lime's POV

I woke up with so many 'Good Luck' and 'God Bless' and so many ebncouraging messages. I also received some texts from the gang. They said theey are goin to watch me. Well, guess what? It made the situation worse, well a lot worse! I just be cae even more nervous. Last night I meditated and told myself that it's ok since my frineds sure won't come. I mean they never mentioned about watching the pageant before! Why just now?!

Anyways, the classes in the morning were suspended since it is the opening of the Interhigh. Classes in the afternoon will resume. It was an announce ment from the school office. As for us candidates, we were told that we will be having our lunch together and the rest of the day will be alotted for the final preaparations and stuffs. I am on my way to the studio now.  Well, I travelled a bit early. My friends told me that they wanted to see me before the pageant. They said they wil perform some kind of a ritual. I know! I am friends with a bunch of witches and wizards! haha. Cool, it's like living in the world of Harry Potter. Wahahahaha. I don't know why I am tis hyped up. :/ I am running out of energy thi early which is so not cool. I need sleep :/

I arrived at the gym and the program is still on going. I saw Cute Oppa on the sides, he's wearing their costume. Yes, he's a dancer, they said a great dancer but I never get to see him dance. They were shocked when I told them that, the candidates and some of my friends. I never really did! Am I that of a loser? This would be the first time I get to watch him. I was just there, kind of staring at him. He looks so cool with what he is wearing right now. I was so excited that I finally get to watch him dance. keke. I don't know why. HAhaha. But  I really am. Some of the guys(candidates) are even etxting me, how did they get my number? I have no idea. 

"This will be the first time you watch your cute Oppa to dance. Excited?"

"Cute Oppa will dance. I bet you'd be his fan."

"Cute Oppa! Omo! He's so cool! He's hadsome too!"

Are you wondering? They are guys. Yes, they sound so gay. You wanna know why? 'coz these three have been teasing me ever since the day we got close. Yes, out of all the candidates, I have these whom I talked the most with. They know I have a "boyfriend" (if that is what we call Minwoo) but they said they just love teasing me. They have been insisting that I have a crush on Cute Oppa. Yes, WE call him cute Oppa. Let me just clear everything. THIS ISN'T TALKING BEHIND HIS BACK, OK? They said it's more like TALKING ABOUT ME, IN FRONT OF ME WITH A LITTLE SPLASH OF HIM. They are weird. I know. This is why I feel comfortable with them. Because I am also weird. Haha.  And o. Have I mentioned? They thought I only speak English, but I once talked to them in Korean, they were so shocked and then they got mad at me because they said that they had a hard time talking to me. But I know they just said that. They are so fluent in English. But of course, the rest of the candidates, those aren't close to me, they still think I don't speak Korean. Haha. But everyone is really very fluent in English. haha.

Anyways. I thought I will finally get to see him dance. But to my dismay, my friends grabbed me somewhere. They said they are going to perform the ritual. Ok. Please let me survive. T.T I don't wanna die yet. T.T I am still young. I still have my dreams. I want to live with my kids and even my cute grandchilren who aren't Pikachus. T.T Ok. Why did I just say that?

Flashback (when I was 5)

Kid: What do you want to be when you grow up?

Me: I want to be a doctor.

Kid: And when you already are doctor, what would you do?

Me: Cure people of course. 

Kid: O, is that what a doctor does?

Me: Ah. Yes? Didn't your Mom tell you?

Kid: I don't have a Mom. 

Me: Silly, of course you do. How else can you be born?

Kid: I don't know. Appa doesn't know either. He said he just saw me and thought I was cute and then he brought his Poke-ball out and caught me with it. :D

Me: Hahahahahahahaha. That's funny! It's not even possible! Hahahahahahah.

Kid: But it is! :(

Me: Hahahahaha

Kid: Hey, but you said you will be a doctor who cure people right?

Me: Aha. :D

Kid: If that's the case then I think you already are a doctor :D

Me: No, silly. I have to study for many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many years before I can become one.

Kid: *_*

Me: Hey?

Kid: You said MANY so Many times. I feel dizzy. *_*

Me: Hahahahaha. You look funny Oppa!

Kid: But I think you already are a doctor. You already cured my broken heart. 

Me: H-how a-about y-you? What do you wanna be when you grow up?

Kid: Haha. You're startling. Did I make your heart go thump thump? Haha. 

Me: No! just answer me. 

Kid: I wanna be with you.

Me: Ha?

Kid: I wanna be with with you have kids with you and even watch our grandhildren play... All these I wanna do them with you.

Me: Cute grandchildren? :D

Kid: Haha. So we will get married? Haha. Yes cute ones. Pikachus :D

Me: Whaaaaat?! We'll have Pikachu for our grandchildren?

Kid: Yes. you said you want to have cute ones. Pikachu is cute :D I am a Pokemon after all. It's not impossible. :D

Me: o.O I can have Pikachus for my grandchildren. o.O

Kid: Haha. You're so cute. *kiss on cheek*

End of Flashback.

That is why. :/

O we're here. And... Minwoo is here? 

"Oppa?" 

"Hey, I just wanted to wish you luck :D"

"Ah. (touched) But you didn't have to drag me all the way here. *pout*

"I want you to know that you will always be my prettiest girl--"

"I am your only girl!"

"Let me do it again. *clears throat* I just want you to know that you will aways be the prettiest girl in my eyes. And that no matter what happens, you're still the winner. Iloveyou. *kisses on cheek*"

"Aaaaaah (touched)" Yes, the gang is still here. They said it was so sweet of him. Haha. I know right :D

"I'm sorry I can't watch the pageant." Oppa said with sadness in his eyes....

 

--------------------------

Well. Like wat I said on the title, this is the only the part 1 :D I'm not getting any comments :( Am I that bad? T.T