Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!

Bitter Sweet Memoirs

 

It was the last week of September. And it was also the month for the Intramurals to be held. Everybody was busy gearing up for the upcoming games. Everybody was excited...well except you. It's not that you don't like the Intarmurals, in fact you did, BECAUSE IT MEANS NO CLASSES FOR LIKE WHAT? AN ENTIRE WEEK MAYBE? But why are you not excited about it? well, you were... until....

 

Your POV

Monday :/ I just woke up from my deep sleep. My mum was telling me to get dressed already because she thought I have my regular classes today.

Well I don't. The games will start in about a week or so. Classes are suspended so everyone can condition themselves to avoid any injury. 

 

"Aish, Umma. Five more minutes," I said grinning. 

 

"No Lime, you have to get up now. You'll be late." she said shaking me.

 

I wanted to tell her that I don't have regular classes today but I was to lazy to even speak more. kekeke. I didnt even give the slightest hint of getting up

when my little sister screamed on top of her lungs. and yea. she was near me. :/ aish. This kid. I jumped out of my bed like a ninja ready for a sudden

attack. My mum was hitting my study table while she was laughing because of my reaction. and my little sister? She was rolling on the floor laughing!

Like literally! I have a weird family alright. But I love them :) <3

 

 

 

So yea. I got dressed. I packed my things-- extra shirts, water, face towel, etc. 

 

 

 

"Hye-Lim - ah, why don't you have any books in your bag?" my mum asked.

 

 

 

"Yah! Unnie is trying to skip classes!" my sister blurted out.

 

 

 

"Ani! We will have a practice for the upcoming Intarmurals Umma." I said as I went to get my racket inside my cabinet.

 

 

 

"O. Be careful then, I don't want anyone getting injured. Arraseo?" my mum said giving me my allowance.

 

 

 

"Ne. Bye mum!" I said as I kissed her cheek. I also kissed my sisters goodbye as I went out of the house.

 

 

 

Since today was a free day, we are allowed to bring our phones to school. (Our school does not allow bringing of phones during classes, if you do,

you'll get punished.) I took it out and tried to listen to some music while I was on my way to school (around 30-45 minutes of travel). I was about to fall

asleep inside the bus when I got a text message frrom Minwoo, yup. My boyfriend :)

 

It was like this:

 

Hi there, Beautiful.Good Morning. How was sleep? :) 

 

I smiled at the message I got and began to send him back one. 

 

Good Morning. I slept well last night. How about you? :)

 

We continued to exchange texts until I was near school.

 

Where are you right now?

I'm almost there.

there? where? haha

o. are you not in school yet?

Of course I am. :)))

YOu haven't taken a bath yet. have you? -.-"

Omo. You and your Ninja skills :O

No Pabo. I can smell you from here. you already stink. go wash!

Aish. You just miss me already that's why you want me to hurry. Don't worry baby, I'm gonna be with you all day :) Iloveyou.

Ani I just don't want my teammates to get hungry. Remember? You are supposed to distribute the snacks today.

Waeyo? But I'm the president!

Because I am the secretary and I told you to do so. now hurry!

 

After that I didn't receive any text from him. I hope he's taking a bath already. I was warming up when I heard my friend call me fram afar. 

 

"Woaw! You couldn't wait until you get near me? Everybody's looking at us now." I said.

 

"I'm sorry. Its just that, Miss Lee wants you in her office. right now. like as in now! Pali! Pali!"he said while trying to catch his breath since Ms. Lee's office is like a 15-minute walk from where we are now (in the grounds)  and he ran for it. You see, Ms. Lee isn't really that scary. But she can be. If she says she wants something in ten counts she really counts (which never fails to put students in panic mode) and you better hurry up. 

 

"Wow. That was a warm up." I told myself as I reach Ms. Lee's office. I went inside without knocking, but gently (the teachers don't want students to knock when they try to get inside their office). 

 

"Ms. Kim?" she said from I don't know where.

 

"Ms. Lee? JJ said you wanted to talk to me?" I said as I got in in more.

 

She finally came out and told me to sit down.

 

"Well, we all know that the Intarmurals will start in a few days right, Ms. Kim?"

 

"Yes Ma'am"

 

"And I hope you haven't forgotten your duty not only as an athlete but as my student."

 

"Ne. I haven't. Everything is settled now, Ms. The snacks and the water. I even appointed some of our officers to be in charge of certain events."

 

"Oh? You thought I was talking about you being the secretary of your batch? Ani. I was talking about your responsibility as a muse."

 

"Mwo?!"

 

"Well. We already talked about this, right? You have to represent or class in the pageant."

 

"But Ms L--"

 

"Ms. Kim, are you trying to say NO? TO ME?"

 

"Ani. I was just... shocked."

 

"O. for a second there I thought you're gonna say no. O and before I forget, you have to wear 3 types of clothes in the pageant. First one's the casual

wear, which will be your intrams shirt and your sports wear, of course. and... " she was wearing a big smile in her face which made me worried.

"Evening gown" She finaly burted out.

 

"Yes Maa'm" without realizing I was already standing up. Am I being rude? I just can't... I don't wanna... ugh.

 

"Ok. That's all, You can go now." She said but I was too shocked/frustrated/asdfghjkl at the moment to even say a word. I just walked out of her office. 

 

 

Minwoo's POV

I just arrived at school. it's already late. It's almost snack time. "Where can my Hye-Lim be? Maybe at the Badminton court, practicing already" I told

myself as I walk my way. I decided to go to Ms. lee's office so I can update her about the snacks and everything. Well, I assumed Lime already did

since she is the secretary but I decided to still go to her.

 

I was walking towards her office when I notice my Hye-Lim walking out. I guess there's no need to go to our adviser after all? hahaha.Le me just go

to my "girfriend". 

 

"Hey, so I assumed you already told her the plan? You know? about splitting up the off---" I got cut off when SHE JUST WALKED PAST ME. 

 

"Yah! I'm talking" I tried to catch her attention but I failed. "Yah! Are you ok?" I said again this time shaking her violently. kekeke. I just wanted to shake

her, really. :)

 

"Check the attendance."  she said. BLANKLY.

 

"Yah! that's your job! You're supposed to check it. I don't wanna." I said, sticking my tongue out. But she just started walking again. Aish what is

happening?-.-" 

 

"She wants me..." she said still walking absent mindedly. 

 

"Who wants you?!" I said. she didn't reply. "YAh! at least act normal. You're embarassing and at the same time freaking me out!"

 

"To join the pageant..." she finally finished what she was trying to say a while ago. Wait Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattt?! 

 

""What did you say?!"

 

 

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

O yea. I'm done with the first chappie. Is it too long? too short what? Omo. I'm sorry if its boring. Please give me a chance tho. I hope you keep on reading :)