My Sweet, Sweet Boyfriend =">

Bitter Sweet Memoirs

Minwoo's POV

Wait. What? Ms. Lee wants her to join the pageant. I know how extremely nervous she can be when she's in front of people. What if she trips? She will probably hate herself and she won't get over it throughout the year.

What am I thinking?! I should support her. And I know she can’t say no to Ms. Lee.  Aish Ms. Lee, she always says that she will only give you one chance and it is always your choice to go with it or not. If you do, whether or not you win, you will sure be rewarded, if you don’t, then I’m sorry you missed it and will never be given another chance again.

Back to reality…

“Hey, our classmates voted you to be the muse that means they think you’re pretty and brainy” I smiled trying to get her back to her senses.

“Do you think I can do it? I don’t want to disappoint Ms. Lee.” She said warily.

“Hey. Whatever happens, just always remember that you will always be the prettiest girl for me. Arasso?”

“Nae. Kamsahamnida” she said smiling. And O, I can see her cheeks turning pink too J

“Kaja? We’ve got athletes to feed. They must be hungry now.” I said when Ms. Lees interrupted.

“Ehem. Mr. No Minwoo, can we talk?” she said while sending us an evil grin as if she knows she just interrupted our “sweet” moment. So I went inside her office leaving Lime. I didn’t want to, but it’s Ms. Lee. :/ I can’t say no, can I?

YOUR POV        

I’m just so glad right now that Minwoo is always there for me. He never fails to make me smile. He’s such a great guy :)

Right after he was called inside by Ms. Lee, I struggled my way back to my senses thinking that I’ve got friends and athletes to feed. I figured out I can’t distribute it on my own so I texted my friends-slash-officers to come and help me. As soon as I arrive at the Badminton court, my partner (I play doubles and singles), Des was pouting. She said she’s so hungry and asked what took me so long.

“Mianhae, Ms. Lee wanted to talk to me and…”

“O! She already told you then?” She said cutting me off.

“Told me what?” I asked not getting what she just said.

“That she signed you up for the pageant.” She said with a big curve in her face.

“How did you know?” I said raising one of my brows.

“Well aside from the fact that you’re the muse in our class so you are expected to be in it? I am one of the coordinators so I pretty much know who is in.” She said smiling with a huge “Duhh?!” written in her face.

“O. So, what will be your participation then?” I asked her hoping I could get a clue on what we will do and I succeeded.

“I am one of the choreographers.”

“Choreographer?” I chuckled. “Yea right silly, like we’re gonna dance.”

“Yep” she said taking a bite (finally) of her sandwich.

“What?!”

“It’s a pageant silly. You have to dance. You know, production number?”

“No one told me about dancing! You know I don’t like dancing!”

“Don’t worry :) I’ll make it easy for you :)”

“You HAVE to” I said with a threatening tone and she just giggled probably because of my silliness or because I am that stupid that I can’t even dance. Well it’s true! I can’t dance! Not in front of many people at least.

After that conversation, I joined the practice. I have to condition myself too. I have to win. Last year I lost and so we ended up in the second place. I know Des was disappointed so I have to make it up to her this time. Time passed by but I didn’t even notice it. I just enjoyed playing that much. I played with Des, LJ and Niel (he is also joining the pageant, we can’t believe that we are both in). I was beginning to get tired, we all are, but we still played. I was teamed with Niel, so that makes LJ and Ds to be the other pair. We were comfortable with each other, we’ve been playing for almost three years now.

I still can’t get the pageant out of my mind, and I know Niel can’t stop thinking of it either. I was (kind of) in deep thought when… BOOM! I felt pain in my upper left  arm. LJ smashed the shuttlecock so hard that my arm got bruised.

“Omo. I’m so sorry! Adrenaline rush!” LJ said while running towards me. I can sense he’s really worried.

“You’re gonna get it from Minwoo!” Des said playfully.

“Ani. I’m fine.  :)”

“Stop worrying about the pageant. I’m nervous too but it won’t get us anywhere. Let’s just do our best, ne? Huwaiting!” Niel said as if he knows what exactly was inside my mind when I got hit. Maybe because He was feeling the same? Hehe.

“Nae. I’m sorry if I got you worried.” I said bowing to my teammates.

“Let’s eat! I’m hungry!” Niel suddenly exclaimed. (He’s always so random. Hehe)

“Who will you it with?” Des asked me.

“I’ll be with the girls. We already talked a while ago. You wanna join us?”

“Ani. I’m eating with my girls too. I just wanted to make sure that you have company. You know Minwoo. He will get mad at me if I leave you alone.”

“Aish that guy. I’m sorry if he always bothers you.”

“No its fine. And it’s sweet of him to always think of you, you know :)”

I blushed at her statement. Well it’s true. He always thinks of me, he does what I want even though some of his friends are teasing him. And I always tell them that he does whatever I want because he loves me, not because he’s afraid of me.

After lunch, I went back to the court, my teammates are already there. O and Minwoo too J He promised me that we’ll be together, right? And he just patiently waited there and handing me towels, water or snacks whenever I take a break from practice, leaving only when he need to check if the snacks were distributed already and came back immediately after he’s done.

The day is finally over. I was really exhausted. As I got inside the bus, I received a text from Minwoo. “Hey there prettyJ. Take care. I’ll see you tomorrow BabyJ” Again, I smiled at his text. And I replied: “Nae. You take care too. Arasso? I’m in the bus now. I want to sleep for a while. Bye:)”

Minwoo: “Don’t sleep! You’re a sleepy head. What if you get pass your house and when you wake up you’re already in Mars?! Omo!”

Me: “Aish. Pabo. Arasso, I won’t sleep then.”

Minwoo: “But don’t text either. You’re gonna get dizzy. Just inform me when you’re home. Nae? Annyeong!^^ Iloveyou”

Me: “Ok. Bye. Iloveyoutoo :)”

Minwoo: “I said no texting!”

I was about to type reply when he called telling me not to reply anymore. I just obeyed him, yea one of the rare times. I always do whatever I want but this time I was too tired to even argue.

When I arrived home, I immediately texted him and told him that I wanted to get some sleep. After I changed my clothes, I jumped in to my bed and fell asleep in no time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is it too long? Boring? I’m sorry. :(

Please continue reading. And please subscribe :)

And please leave your comments however bitter it be. :)

Thank you for reading! Until next time! :)