Separation

EXO Division

So hi there! This chapter has slightly mature content but it's not that large of a part so I won't be marking it as mature. But I have warned you, so if you don't want to read some mature (not that it's that ty) Hunhan time, you can skip it. The next part, since it's a simulatenous plot of EXO-M and EXO-K, I'll put up a poll so you guys can decide whether you want it to be updated together or whichever one is done first. Don't forget to subscribe/comment :)

~

As Kris stood in front of the door to the dorm, he looked over at Tao, who gave his hand an encouraging squeeze. He had, of course, just flown away with no prior notice and he was sure that they would be worried about him. And imagining Suho’s lecture on how Kris was setting a bad example made the giant cringe. He opened the door, only to find ten boys frozen in time. Huh? He saw Tao smirk,

“Shh, they’ll never know a thing,” he said with a wink. Kris chuckled, amazed by the younger ones actions. As they walked to the others, still holding hands, Chanyeol seemed to notice.

“Oh. My. God. GUYS! KRIS AND TAO ARE HOLDING HANDS!” His deep voice boomed through the living room, the eyes of ten boys swivelling their attention to the two that had just walked in, and their jaws slack. Kris and Tao exchanged glances, looking away as a deep red blush tinted both of their cheeks with embarrassment.

“Awwwww, look at them!” squealed Luhan.

“I wonder what happened,” Suho wondered out loud, looking at the new couple with a grandfatherly grin.

 

Before anyone could interrogate the two, their manager walked in. Everyone went silent, immediately standing up on their feet.

“New mission. Tomorrow, you’ll split up,” he began and everyone gasped. It was only their second mission and they would be separated? The two couples, Hunhan and Taoris held their lovers’ hands tightly, wishing that it wasn’t true.

“K, you’ll be dealing with the elves at Neverland, the UKISS troupe, if I remember correctly. M, you’ll be transported to China by Kai,” Kai groaned at his task, earning a glare from their manager, “to deal with some mermaids who are seducing the sailors.” Their manager started to head back out of the dorm, “You guys get the day off, so do whatever you want.” He closed the door behind him, leaving twelve sad brothers. Xiumin, noticing all their glum faces, decided to take charge as the oldest and spoke up first.

“Guys, let’s go out and play! Have a picnic and play some football or something,” drawing out agreements from everyone. Everyone got changed as quick as they could and left the dorm to get some fresh air in their systems.

 

They reached SM park, a special place for the agents of SaviourMission to relieve their stress. The twelve young men just had fun, forgetting their duties for a few hours. They acted like they were not elite agents. They were just normal friends hanging out together at a park, reminiscing about their memories together.  There was no leader, no division. But of course, the day had to end and so did their time together. They trudged back to the dorm, going straight to their rooms to rest up for the next day.

 

-

 

The next morning, Luhan woke up in Sehun’s arms. The night before, they reshuffled the rooms to let the two couples stay together and they were grateful that their members were so understanding and supportive of it; especially since it was almost time to be apart, even if it will only be a while.

“Morning,” smiled Sehun, his voice thick with sleep. Luhan smiled back, by his lover’s gruff morning voice.

“Hey,” he replied, moving in for a kiss. As their lips met, they both found themselves melting into the other, not caring that they had just woken up. Their kiss was passionate yet sweet, all their emotions flowing into the other. Luhan rolls himself so that he is now hovering over Sehun, pulling away to catch his breath. Sehun continues kissing him, leaving a trail of butterfly kisses on his jaw, making his way from Luhan’s lips to his collarbones. Meanwhile, Sehun’s fingers are lightly tracing the elder’s spine, eliciting soft moans. Grabbing the other’s ribs, Sehun pulls himself towards Luhan’s chocolate abs, tracing the well-defined muscle with his tongue. Then, starting to tease his hyung, he Luhan’s belly button. Luhan feels himself drowning in pleasure, arching his back for more and his hands gripping the blonde tousled hair of the boy beneath him.

 

Suddenly the door burst open.

“Guys, it’s time to go-” D.O.’s eyes widened as he took in the scene in front of him; his eyes in their trademark ‘O_O’ shape before he scurried away to the protection of the living room. The couple groaned, slightly irked that their goodbye was interrupted but laughed together at the expression on D.O.’s face, amused at his reaction. They quickly got dressed, linking hands as they joined the others already waiting.

“So,” Kai said with a wink, “D.O. here says he has just been scarred for life… You love birds.” Sehun rolled his eyes, punching his best friend lightly on the arm. Luhan just blushed, self-conscious at all the attention.

 

The six boys in K said their farewells to the six of M, hugging each other tight in a group hug. They lingered for a while, unwilling to be apart from their brothers for even a day. But it had to be. They had been given a huge responsibility and they must bear with it. The six members of M held onto Kai, ready to be poofed away.

“They’re too cheap to buy us a jet; so I become some kind of chauffeur” said Kai, rolling his eyes, as eleven boys laughed at his statement. Suddenly, there was a poof, and the room was left half empty. The members left behind sighed, prepping for the mission ahead. Kai came back a few minutes later, joining the others to come up with a plan for those UKISS elves that were kidnapping young children from the Neverland amusement park.

 

Meanwhile, on the other side of the ocean, M were preparing their own attack against the mermaid of the seas who were seducing sailors to their deaths… Both teams wanted to be done as quick as possible, wishing for their reunion sooner than later.