I’m here now

EXO Division

 

“But- but- you disappeared, and left him all alone…” Luhan stuttered, his face falling at the betrayal of his baby-faced ‘friend’.

“It was all part of the plan,” replied the deep-voiced alien, sending shivers of a memory that Luhan would have rather left behind in the past. He shrank into Sehun’s arms, who tightened his hold on his shaking lover, kissing the soft crown of his head to comfort the elder. Luhan looked away when the deep-voiced alien purposely draped his arm over Selo’s shoulders, unbearable pain gripping him. Sehun felt his heart clenching. Why did Luhan-hyung care so much? But he didn’t let jealousy take over his mind. He knew how important they were to each other. He also knew that Luhan was so pure and innocent, valuing each and every friend he makes.

 

“So, now that you have been acquainted, let’s get back to business.” The master’s harsh voice called everyone’s attention once more. “What do you say? Will you become our puppets?” he sneered, the BAP aliens mirroring his sickening expression.

“Hell no.” Kris replied instantly.

“You can tell your boss that we’ll never join you. Ever.” Suho added, choosing to be more polite yet making his point just as clear. The master, and his six lackeys, glowered at the twelve members of EXO in front of them.

“You have made your choice. Prepare to live your last moments,” his voice cold and emotionless. EXO stood ready, waiting for the looming onslaught. With a fierce roar, each alien charged for each couple, separating them into six separate battles.

 

“Ready to die? Just know, you will die by the hands of Bang Yongguk,” that deep voice terrified Luhan, reminding him of a time when he was all alone. But the hand that held his in a tight grasp encouraged him to not be afraid. He wasn’t alone anymore. He wasn’t kidnapped this time. He had Sehun. He looked at Sehun, and they both smiled gently, preparing themselves for this fight.

“Hello? I asked you a question. You two done eye- each other yet?” his voice sounding very annoyed. They chose to ignore him, but turned slowly to the alien, an identical expression of calmness on their faces.

“You’re going to wish that you never messed with us, especially with HunHan,” said Sehun.

“You still have the option to run, go back to wherever you came from,” suggested Luhan, his tone light, but there was an underlying forcefulness.

“Haha as if,” Yongguk snorted, “and HunHan? What kind of ghei name is that?” he said with a smirk.

“Oh well, I told him that you wouldn’t agree but I let him try anyway…” Sehun shrugged his shoulders. Suddenly, a strong gust of wind blew Yongguk away, sending him flying to the nearest tree. With a loud thud, Yongguk’s back crashed into the tree, knocking him out instantly.

“Wow, wasn’t too hard now, was it? Your deep voice seems to be the only thing special about you…” Sehun and Luhan just held onto each other, thinking of nothing but the person in their embrace, not knowing what was going on around them.

 

Meanwhile, Xiumin and Chen had been cornered by another alien. He was munching on a hamburger, earning confused looks from the two EXO members.

“What? Don’t judge. I can’t fight with an empty stomach can I?” the alien muffled, his mouth full of the cheeseburger. Xiumin and Chen just looked in disbelief, wondering if this was really an alien that they needed to fight…

“Baozi,” said Chen, addressing his lover by the affectionate nickname. Suddenly, the alien in front of them looked up, wiping away stray crumbs.

“You have buns? Where?” he spoke excitedly, a light in his eyes. Chen looked at the said baozi, wondering what to do.

“It’s right here, in his hands,” said Xiumin, sending signals to Chen, who got the idea immediately.

“Yeah, just come over and get it from me, you can have it,” offered Chen. With a cheer, the alien in front of them sang ‘Yay! Daehyun’s going to get a baozi’ as he skipped over to the lovers. He stretched out his hand, requesting the baozi that he was promised. Chen reached over, taking off his gloves, grasping the alien’s hands tightly in his own.

“Sorry,” he whispered as the alien in front of him widened its eyes in shock. Literally. High voltages were being transferred from Chen’s fingertips to Daehyun, who collapsed soon after. Chen let go, putting on the gloves once more. He looked to his hyung, who comforted him with a hug, making sure to not touch his dongsaeng’s bare skin.

 

In the meantime, Tao and Kris were facing off their own opponent, an alien who had a stern face that could rival the couple’s.

“My @#!*% face is the face of an ulzzang, the handsome Himchan. What’s your excuse?” insulted the alien. But instead of the hurt expression that he had expected, Tao and Kris continued to stare back at Himchan, unaffected by the insult thrown at them.

“Taozi,” Kris gave a meaningful look to his panda beside him.

“Okay, gege,” was the last thing that Himchan heard before he felt a sharp jab to his neck, causing to him to black out instantly.

“You shouldn’t be messing with someone who can freeze time at will…” muttered Kris, rolling his eyes at the ‘ulzzang’.

 

Somewhere nearby, Baekhyun and Chanyeol were dealing with the shortest of the aliens.

“Hey, fellow shorty,” said Baekhyun, his voice full of pity, “I’ll let you off if you promise not to fight.”

“What?! Let me off? @#!*% no. And my name is Jongup, not ‘Shorty’. I’m at least TWICE your height,” spat the alien. Chanyeol just shrugged as Baekhyun glared at Jongup.

“Well, you asked for it…” whispered Chanyeol, covering his eyes just in time. With an angry gesture, Baekhyun flashed a bright light towards Jongup, blinding him momentarily. And then, just as quickly, he plunged the alien into darkness, removing all the light from his eyes. Jongup stumbled around, fumbling around in his darkness. Chanyeol looked at the boy in pity; he had gotten a usually happy Baekhyun @#!*% though, so it was no surprise.

 

Kai and Kyungsoo were awkwardly standing side by side, facing their enemy. However, this alien didn’t seem to want to fight. In fact, he spoke first, explaining himself in a whisper.

“I’m special agent Youngjae. I was recruited by…,” he hesitated, “someone that is helping you…” Kai transported himself and D.O closer, grabbing the alien by his shirt.

“And what makes you think we’ll believe you?” rumbled Kai. “Our trust levels aren’t very high right now, and I’m sure you know exactly why that is.” D.O was looking slightly frightened, but remained beside Kai, staring with wide eyes at the supposed agent in front of them.

“Just wait. Just wait a few minutes. He should be here soon. You can keep me tied up if you want,” said Youngjae, holding his wrists up for them to tie.

 

At the same time, Suho and Lay were about to go against Zelo. They were seething with anger. After all, they had thanked him graciously when he showed kindness to the kidnapped Luhan, and for helping them with their mission. But finding out that it was all a lie shattered their trust. Especially Suho. He was the leader, the group’s guardian. But then, under his so-called care, he had watched s go through so much pain. And the root of it all was the boy in front of him. He had to fix this. Not for himself, but for his beloved brothers.

 

However, before any of them could make a move, a loud boom from above caught everyone’s attention. Without warning, a pair of hands had grabbed the master, sending a bullet straight through his head. His body fell from the shooter’s grasp, limply lying on the floor. The members of EXO and BAP let out a gasp, completely surprised at the sudden death of the master.

“Sorry I’m late. But I’m here now, and I’ll explain everything to you,” said a very familiar voice. The boys of EXO let out another surprised gasp, shocked when they saw their manager, the gun now tucked into his jeans.

~

So how did you like the chapter? ^^ I hope you guys liked it~ Please comment and tell me how it was :)

I started this chapter with a completely different prompt, but the fighting scene ended up being longer than I thought  it would be :P 

There's supposed to be fluff, but that'll go in the next chapter now :3 No worries, the story will be more fluffy for a little while, take a break from the drama xD

Do you think Youngjae is telling the truth? And what will the manager tell them? :O Feel free to predict below~ Let's see if anyone here thinks like me :D