Refusal

EXO Division

 

Enjoy the chappie ^^ 

Don't be scared to comment :) 

~


The ten members of EXO outside of Sehun’s raging tornado turned their attention to the sneering master in front of them. Their eyes shot deathly glares but the master seemed unaffected.

“Xiumin, Chen, the two Korean lovers in M, it’s your turn to go against the two Korean lovers in K, Baekhyun and Chanyeol.” The two pairs mentioned just looked at each other, not moving from their positions.

“No.” The four refused in unison, their glares returning to the despicable man in front of them.

"How dare you refuse me? Continue the test, or you shall meet dire consequences," the master’s voice was menacing, an underlying tension heavy in the air. However, the EXO members had adopted defensive stances, refusing once more. At their formation, the master grew frustrated, his calm façade slipping off instantly.

“Okay then, let’s see if this will motivate you,” he threatened. “Guards!” The master motioned for his guards to move forward. They moved at lightning speed. One second, they were behind the master, the next they had Baekhyun and Xiumin in their grasps, roughly chaining their wrists. The two let out blood-curling screams as a jolt of electricity went throught their bodies. Chanyeol and Chen were about to rush over to their respective lovers, but the hands of Kris and Suho held them back.

“Don’t! They’ll get you too!” warned Suho. Chanyeol and Chen shook of their leaders, standing where they were, seething with pure rage.

“What have you done to them?!” yells Chanyeol, his loud voice echoing throughout the grounds. Chen continued to look frantically at Xiumin, who was limp in the guard’s arms.

"Now, now. You didn't think that I wouldn't have prepared for a situation like this, did you?" The master sneered, his face full of malevolence. “Those chains around their wrists prevent their powers from working.” A shaken gasp left the lips of all the boys. “If you had just been good boys, this wouldn’t have had to happen,” sighed their master.

 

-

 

Meanwhile, in the tornado, D.O. and Kai were trying to comfort a broken Sehun and Luhan. They were holding each other in a tight embrace, tracing each other’s faces, staring intently at each other, trying to engrave each other in their memories. D.O. and Kai watched from a little distance away, afraid to disturb the two.

“Guys?” D.O.’s voice snapped the lovers out of their intimate moment.

“What?” Luhan’s voice was barely a whisper, cracking with emotion.

“Look, you don’t have to listen to the master…”

“But then what can we do? He runs this @#!*% agency. If we disobeyed his orders, we’d have to leave. Leave not just EXO Division, but you guys too,” sobbed Sehun. D.O.’s and Kai’s heart broke at the sobbing mess in front of them.

“No.” Kai’s voice was resolute, and the other three in the tornado turned to look at him. “We won’t be separated. You know why? Because all of us will go with you.” Sehun and Luhan looked at Kai as if he was crazy. D.O., on the other hand, looked at Kai as if he was a genius.

“Yeah! I’m sure the rest of us would agree. If the master wants to break one of us up, we’ll all leave,” said D.O. nodding his head appreciatively at Kai’s plan.

“But we can’t do anything from in here, Sehun. So dissipate your tornado and let’s go!” urged Kai.

“But-” Sehun began to protest but Luhan quickly sealed his lips with a kiss.

“Let’s trust them and go…” said Luhan. They gazed into each other’s eyes and the tornado around them started calming down. Kai and D.O. helped the lovers up, and they turned their attention to where the other members EXO were. Their eyes widened when they took in the scene in front of them. Chen and Chaneyol looked like they were ready to pounce on the manager, who had Xiumin and Baekhyun tightly in the grasps of his guards. They rushed over to the rest of the members, joining in the defensive formation and adopting similar stances. They were prepared to fight till the end. The other members registered the arrival of Sehun, Luhan, D.O. and Kai, but they kept their eyes focused on the hostage situation in front of them.

“Well, well, look what we have here. The losers of each battle,” mocked the master. Sehun and Luhan looked back at him with flames in their eyes. “Oh, how feisty.”

 

-

 

The master seemed to be considering something. “Now that all twelve of you are here, maybe I’ll tell you a little secret,” he said, a calculating expression evident on his face. Suho, desperate for Xiumin and Baekhyun to be released, decided to take the bait and distract the master from any killing intent.

“And what secret would that be?”

“Hmm, if I just told you, it would be no fun right,” teased the master.

“Cut the crap, old man. Just tell us the @#!*% secret,” snapped Kris, taking a harsher approach.

“Tsk, tsk, I think you should be nicer to the person who’s holding your friends hostage,” sing-songed the master, sending chills up everyone’s spines. He ran his hands through Baekhyun’s and Xiumin’s hair and pulled on them harshly. The two hostages whimpered, too tired to scream.

“Stop!” screamed Chanyeol and Chen. Kris’ face was livid, pure disgust written all over it, but he remained silent.

“That’s better,” cooed the master. “Now, I’m just going to keep these two for a little longer to make sure that nobody does anything stupid while I tell you boys this big secret of mine.” Again, Chanyeol and Chen tried to get closer to their captured lovers, but the strong grip of their leaders held them in place.

“But they’re being tortured!” pleaded Chanyeol.

“I’ll switch off the electricity if you guys shut up and settle down,” replied the master. The boys all glared at him, but persisted and stayed hushed. With a pleased grin, the master motioned for the guards to fiddle with the chains and soon enough, the two boys looked slightly relieved.

 

“Now that we’re all quiet, shall I begin?”