Bunnies Are Puffy?

EXO Division

So here it is! The first 'proper' chapter of EXO Division ^^ So the bad guys in this story will mainly be other idol groups in Kpop; but know that this is not because I hate them or anything, it's quite the opposite. I like basically every group out there, either because of their music or something else. So the only reason I'm using them in this story as the antagonist is just because their concept fits the storyline and I need other characters to fill in the spaces :P So don't think I'm hating on your favourite idols, kay?

Check out the audio recording of this chapter here by Sparrownat97 if you want ^^

-

 

 

At the crack of dawn, eleven sleepy boys were awakened by Suho. Of course, as his first official day as leader, he wasn’t going to go easy on them. Cold water splashing on their faces, his method of getting them up and about in mere seconds. The dorm was filled with the low grumbles of boys who had stayed up late into the night, too excited for their first mission to fall asleep until late into the night.

“Come on, guys! We have to be in the briefing room in an hour, and ALL of us need to shower before then,” pleaded Suho, no-one actually paying attention to the desperate leader. Growling in frustration, his hands moved together, forming a clear orb of water. Everyone else stared at him in disbelief. He wouldn’t dare. No way. Suho, seeing that he had captured everyone’s attention grinned. “So, who’s going to shower first?” Suddenly, there was a rush of eleven boys fighting over who would get to shower first. Suho sat down leisurely on the couch, playing with his water orb and occasionally directing it at an unsuspecting member.  Soon enough, after the threat of another splash of cold water in the face, all of EXO Division were ready to go.

 

Suho leading, with a much taller Kris behind him, EXO made their way to the iconic briefing room. Waiting inside was their poker-faced manager. The twelve boys took their places around the table at the centre, EXO-K on one side and EXO-M on the other. Once they were seated, their manager began briefing them.

“Your first case.” The manager looked around the room, and the gazes of twelve anticipating agents looked back at him.

“Your mission will be to deal with BAP. They have infiltrated the Kpop industry under the image of idols. However, it is merely a front of a terror organization. Now, what I’m about to say may sound absolutely ridiculous, but it is the truth.” Again, he looked around the room, making sure that everyone was serious.

“BAP are brainwashing bunnies to become violent.” There was silence for a heartbeat before the hearty laughter of twelve boys filled the room.

Luhan, with tears of laughter in his eyes, said, “But, bunnies are so cute!” Eleven nods of agreement around the room had the manager sighing.

“Like I said, it’s the truth. Either way, your mission doesn’t change. Defeat the bunnies and report back to HQ,” exasperated by the embarrassment he endured during the briefing; the manager quickly exited the room, allowing the group to prepare themselves.

 

-

 

“Could you imagine it, these adorable bunnies coming up to you,” said Xiumin, puffing out his cheeks to imitate a cute bunny, “and then it goes all violent and bites your neck off,” instantly changing his facial expression to one that resembled a hungry wolf. All of the boys continued laughing, still unable to comprehend the mission brief. However, Suho had a slightly worried look on his face. Noticing his worried expression, Lay asked him about it.

“Hyung, what’s wrong?”

“Hmm, I just think that we’re underestimating these ‘bunnies’,” he replied with a frown.

“Awww, c’mon, don’t be such a worry-wart grandpa,” teased Sehun, sticking his tongue out playfully, everyone except for Suho and Lay, chuckling at their ‘guardian’. Despite everyone’s carefree behaviour, Suho remained worried for his brothers. Lay was still thinking of Suho, and wondering how to make him feel better about the mission.

 

-

 

Soon, it was Friday, the day that they would carry out their mission. Friday meant weekend, and weekends meant music shows. And music shows meant idols, which would lead EXO Division straight to BAP.

“So, everyone ready? You all know who we’re searching for, right?” checked Suho, as they rode in the back of a black van, twelve boys all squished together.

“They’re the ones with blonde hair! Blonde Alien People, how fitting,” Chen piped in, laughing at his own joke. Everyone else just sighed at his attempt to lighten the atmosphere, cringing as usual at his lame jokes. Noticing their lacklustre response, Chen pouted, but became serious as they neared the venue. Splitting up, EXO-K was dropped off in the front, to pose as fanboys. EXO-M, on the other hand, made their way to the staff entrance, flashing fake IDs to gain access backstage. Their plan was to surround BAP, trapping them from all sides.

 

Backstage, the boys were busy, trying to blend into the crowd of managers and stylists whilst keeping a look out for BAP. After a few minutes of searching, Luhan finally found BAP’s waiting room. Instead of calling for backup, Luhan, being as impulsive as he is, decides to just go straight into their waiting room. Alone. Composing himself, he turns the knob, smiling brightly as six blonde heads turned sharply in his direction.

“Hi there. There’s been a change in order for the stage today; you guys will be going first. So come on, we need you up there now,” he said turning his back to them and leading them out. Suddenly, a deep bass voice came from one of the blondies, stopping Luhan in his tracks.

“Someone just came to tell us we were last… What’s up with the staff tofay?” he asked, a suspecting tone underlying the seemingly innocent question. Gulping down his nervousness, Luhan turned to face the boys once more, trying to keep the shakiness out of his voice.

‘ @#!*% it! I should have called for backup…’ he thought to himself, albeit a little late.

“Well, I’m just passing on a message… It’s your choice whether or not you want to believe me. It’ll be your @#!*% that’ll get whipped if you don’t make it up on there when you’re needed…” Luhan’s voice trailed off as he noticed the expressions of the six boys in front of him. They knew. And Luhan was not getting out of that room conscious. He had become their prey...

 

The six blonde boys looked at each other, smirking at their prey. They closed in on him, surrounding him in a semi-circle, until Luhan could feel the ice-cold wall hit his back. He shut his eyes, waiting for the punch that would knock him out.

‘Sorry guys, I guess I just failed our first mission’ he thought sadly to himself, hoping that his brothers would come to save him sooner than later….