Character Introduction

EXO Division

 

*Note: None of the following pictures are my own, I simply found them on the internet, some are credited in the pictures, othres, I'm sorry but i don't know where they're from...*

EXO Division was established to deal with ‘Exotic’ events in Asia, but most occur in Korea and China. This is why the team was split into two: EXO-K and EXO-M respectively. However, the team preferred to remain together and base their headquarters on Korea as eight out of twelve members are Korean.

Characters:

Suho:

·         The leader of EXO-K (although they never really listen to him usually…)

·         His ability is controlling water (terrific for waking up 11 sleepy boys)

·         Charms others with his angelic smile

Kai:

·         Real name is Jongin but when he entered the EXO Division, he changed his name. No-one really knows why and they don’t want to ask (it seems like he has a dark past…)

·         His ability is transportation (he loves scaring people by suddenly ‘poof’-ing right next to them when they least expect it)

·         Charms others with his tanned skin and y grin

Chanyeol

·         ‘Happy Virus’ of the team, always looking at the bright side of life (although sometimes, his grin tends to look a little pedo…)

·         His ability is controlling fire (in summer, everyone stays away; yet during winter, they’re all suddenly his best friend)

·         Charms others with his unexpectedly deep voice that doesn’t seem to match up with his face

Baekhyun

·         The cutie of the team, he is usually smiling like an adorable puppy, occasionally pouting when they call him ‘Bacon’ (especially when the others have this really hungry face on… he can’t tell if they’re kidding or being totally serious)

·         His ability is controlling light (perfect for the dark because he’s secretly scared of ghosts and other stuff like that)

·         Charms others with his cute eye-smile and innocence (although maybe it’s just a façade)

D.O.

·         Real name is Kyungsoo but others constantly called him D.O. so he changed his name. Apparently his eyes look like the shape of the letters when he’s scared or surprised, but he’s never bothered to check

·         His ability is controlling the earth (he will happily remove the soil beneath your feet if you annoy him, and let you fall all the way into the Earth’s core)

·         Charms others with his bright smile (which actually hides another side to him)

Sehun

·         The maknae of all of EXO, he is actually quite shy and not as cute as you think. Unless of course, he is in an absolutely great mood; then he will actually act like the youngest (most of the time, his face is set in a passive expression, showing no emotion)

·         His ability is controlling wind (when he’s upset, he’ll form a tornado around himself, making it super difficult for anyone to comfort him)

·         Charms others with his mischievous smile and toned muscles (when he shows them that is)

Kris

·         The leader of EXO-M (he’s the stricter one but his team is actually easier to control)

·         His ability is flight, having wings that can appear whenever he wills (it’s a good thing that they can be put away… imagine walking around with huge wings on your back)

·         Charms others with his deep voice and charisma (although he actually loves cute things)

Xiumin

·         Real name is Minseok but he changed it when he was transferred to the M team of EXO Division (to sound more Chinese, he said)

·         His ability is controlling ice (he’s a social butterfly at parties; impressing everyone by making ice sculptures on the spot)

·         Charms others with his cute ‘Baozi’ cheeks (despite being the eldest in EXO)

Chen

·         Like Xiumin, he was originally part of the K team but was transferred. He also changed his name from Jongdae to Chen (if Minseok changed his name, so will I, he said)

·         His ability is controlling lightning (which makes him an excellent sharp shooter)

·         Charms others with his handsome face and witty jokes (well, he thinks they’re funny…)

Lay

·         Real name is Yixing but changed it to Lay when he first came to EXO Division (the non-Chinese members had a difficult time saying his real name)

·         His ability is to heal (everyone always comes running to him when they get hurt…)

·         Charms others with his adorable dimples and cute forgetfulness

Luhan

·         Has a lot of cuteness but continues insisting that he is manly (which actually makes him look all the more adorable)

·         His ability is telekinesis (which is basically a fancy word for mind power; being able to move objects with his mind and influence others’ thoughts)

·         Charms others with his doe-eyes and young face (he’s actually second oldest, after Xiumin…)

Tao

·         The youngest in M, he is just like Sehun. His face betrays no emotion, a perfect mask; yet, when he speaks, he sounds like a cute younger brother, vying for your attention (he needs wants those Gucci bags)

·         His ability is stopping time (it gets him out of trouble because he could always freeze time and hide)

·         Charms others with his wushu skills (I would think people would be scared of an @#!*% -whipping ninja…)