bom's letter

my cute driver

i went home . i dragged my feet to bom's room . i take a look at the picture . its the picture of me and her . bom , i missed you so much . i pulled her drawer . usually she'll put her things in the drawer . but , i don't even checked what things are inside the drawer since her death . i was too sad , that i just cry and hugged her favourite pillow .

TO: MY BESTFRIEND DARA

 

dara-ah , i know that you will not touch my things , after my death right ? you're afraid that you'll cry more right ? how did i know it ? you know that i have sixth sense right ? :D . its because i think i already know you too well . i know that you will hug my favourite pillow , that your dad bought for me when we're in london . you can take that pillow now . hehe . i know when you read this , i'm already gone . probably with my mom . watching you . dara-ah , do you remember , the promised that i made when the first time i approached you ? i promised you that i will be friend until my last breath . see ? i didnt betray you right ? yeah , i know i'm a good person . you don't have to tell me that hehe . i know you love me . i love you too dara . dara-ah , you can't let anyone replace me arasso ? you just need to find someone that will love you as much as i do . aracchi ? dont let that person replace me in your heart . hehe . dara-ah , if you already found your soulmate , tell him , that i'd be really glad to meet him . but what to do . i'm not breathing anymore . just send my regards to him and say to him that i say hi . he must be a good looking person . just like you . dara-ah , your stepmother and your stepsister will change one day . trust me . you trust me right ? good :) . i need to tell you a secret , i heard their conversation long time ago . they're the one who caused your mother's death . they're the one who planned all this thing . they want to inherit all of your family's properties . But please don't hurt them okay . they just need money . i'm sorry for not telling you . lastly , i want you to move on and smile like you always do . i'm a good friend right ? haha . yeah i knew it . and for your future birthdays , if you want to hear me wishing youu happy birthday , lie down on my bed . close your eyes . count to 5 and you'll hear me singing 'happy birthday to you , happy birthday to you , happy birthday uri chingu dara . . happy birthday to you' okay ? i love you dara . i will always do . yah ! i know you missed me and you loved me . i knew it . hehe . annyeong :)

 

love ,

BOM

 

bom-ah . . bury my face into her favourite pillow . .damn that old hag and that . i'll take a revenge on them . you know me too well bom .

 

__________________________________________________________________________

its a short update .

hehe .

did you guys enjoy it ?

^^