guilty

my cute driver

jiyoung pov:

 

how do i find the truth ? how do i know , who's the murderer ?

maybe this thing have something to do with yoona and sohee .

as i think about it again , they were the one who bring the recorder to me . who wants me to listen to the recorder. i should have think further before making any desicions. there must be a reason why they suddenly showed up with a recorder right ?

and about my father in law's death , could it be , have something to do with them to ?

i need someone to help me out. thinking of someone , younbae's face popped up in my mind.

maybe he could help me .

i dialed his number and told him everything that i need him to help me .

---

"Yo" a warm hand patted my back made me stop thinking. i don't even know what i'm thinking .

"ohh youngbae-ah" i said as he made his self comfortable on the chair .

"so , where do we start?" 

"lets go meet yoona. i know what kind of person yoona is. we just need to threaten her. then she will speak the truth ." i said confidently .

"how did you know she's that kind of person ?" he said in reply .

"i've been friends with her for about 2 years , so i guess i should know her well"

he nodded in response .

 

Yoona's pov:

 

i felt so guilty right now. when i saw her unconscious body , i felt so guilty . maybe jiyoung got mad at her and left her all alone . though i hate her , she's still a family member , of mine. My mom seems to have realized that she had done many wrong .

she cried when we went to his husband grave . i thought she doesn't love him at all . but , by witnessing her , crying infront of the grave , made me realize that she did love him.

omma , i'm so sorry . 

~FLASHBACK~

"omma , why are you crying this much ?" i said as i saw her tears won't stop.

she shook her head . "nothing , i know that we once planned to kill him , but , i .. i . . I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY I'M CRYING!" she yelled.

omma , its because you did love him . its a relief our plan to kill him before , failed . now i know the reason why our plan failed .

my dad , i mean my biological dad , once say , everything happens for a reason .

"i miss you dad" i said slowly and looked up to the beautiful sky.

--

i stepped in and i saw an uncoscious body . i felt so guilty . poor her . i'm sorry for making her suffers . ahh why am i like this ? feeling so guilty ? .

"dara . . i . . i . . i'msorryformakingyousuffersandidon'tevenknowwhyiactsogoodlikethisiwilltelljiyoungthetruth" i said it fast. . it made me embarassed saying like that .

~END OF FLASHBACK~

--

jiyoung pov:

where do i find yoona ? aish . already went to her house but she's not there .

should i call sohee to ask ? no . i think no . she'll smell something fishy if i ask her where is yoona . no way.

my phone beeped and i  answer it without looking the caller ID.

"deh" i said

"j-j-jiyoung" a voice stutters .

"yes ? who's this ?" i replied.

"its me yoona" ahh the girl i've been searching for.

youngbae mouthed me 'who ?'

'yoona' i mouthed him back .

"ahh . its good that you called . we need to talk . RIGHT NOW" i emphasized my last words.

we already set the place to meet .

we're going to meet at the cafe near the han river.

--

"yah . is yoona beautiful ?" youngbae asked as we waited for yoona to come.

aish this man . still with his old personality .

"dara is hundred times beautiful" i said honestly .

"ahh , for you , its always dara . maybe to me , yoona is more beautiful ? who knows ? i don't see her yet ." he replied . i got myself off from the chair as i saw a figure walking towards our table.

"speaking of yoona , she's here" i said and youngbae turned his head .

she came and sit between me and youngbae.

"so what do you want to tell me ?" i don't wanna waste time . i need to know the truth right now.

"err .. err . ." she stutters .

"HURRY!" i said

"yah , don't be too harsh . poor this beautiful lady" youngbae smiled and winked at yoona . aigoo this guy .

yoona took her breath deeply . .

and began to speak .

"first , i wanna tell you i'm sorry because i lied. about the recorder , it is dara's voice . but she was forced by me and sohee . we threaten her that if she doesn't do as we say , we'll kill his father with her witnessing it . second , i know the murderer of dara's dad , and i already realized my mistakes , i'm sorry again , i'll do anything to make things go right again"

i couldn't even say a word . 

my phone beeped and i saw the caller ID . the doctor.

i hit the green button 

"deh ?" i asked .

"good news , your wife already wake up!" he said .

i smiled . but then i stopped smiling , thinking what should i say to her . it was all my fault .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

updatee !!

comments are loved . by the way ,

i'll delete chapter that is not a chapter .

do you guys understand what i'm saying ?

if you don't , just pretend like you do . keke .