so hee's pov

my cute driver

keke . you guys must be wondering what the hell that sohee wants right ? so now , is sohee's pov and new character :DD

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FROM: jiyoung

mian . i'm not going . you can ask help from yoona . i'm busy with my wife right now .

 

BWOH ?! he's busy with his so called wife ?! yoona ?! yoona the who wants to steal jiyoung from me ? no friggin' way . plus , i don't need anyone's help except JIYOUNG !

 

*ting tong*

 

i heard the bell . who could it be ? jiyoung ? no . didn't he said that he's busy . but , what if the one who pressed the bell is jiyoung ? well then my plan is going well .

i looked at myself in the mirror . hmm perfect . i'm wearing this http://www.weddings-plaza.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/y-night-gowns2.jpg .

 

-

 

"heechul oppa ?!" i shouted in shocked ! i thought it was jiyoung . yea , maybe jiyoung wants to suprise me right ? but my thoughts are WRONG . 

"oppa , what are you doing here ? how did you know i'm here ? i just came back yesterday and no one knows about this." i said

"i'm here to fetch my fiancee . pabo , i asked my butler to find you because your parents is looking for you . (staring at sohee from head to toe) *smirks* . ahh , why did you wear this such y gown ? you wants to seduce me ?" he said playfully

its not you who i want to seduce ! i don't want to go to UK back !

"i-"

"you better be hurry . 15 minutes for you to get ready . our plane is going to board in an hour ." he cut me .

"i don't want to go back to UK !!" i yelled

"you have to . its your fault . you left me alone in the party right after your dad announced that we're engaged ! and your dad sent me to take you back ! you better be hurry , you don't want to ruin my mood do you ?" tchh . so , he threatens me huh ? but umm , yeah its true that heechul will be a monster if anger controls himself .

i slammed the door . and get ready .

ji young , you never love me . if you didnt get married to that woman , i probably don't have to be engaged by that guy ! sandara . i'm going to make you suffer . and i'll get jiyoung back ! yoona , seems like you are going to be my rival . let see who will win this game . its either you and me yoona .

 

~FLASHBACK~

 

how could jiyoung say something like that on my birthday ?! he really don't understand me .

i saw a hand , waving . ohh sulli . is she waving at me . 

 

"unni ! here !" she yelled . i walked to her .

"ohh sulli-ah , what is it ?" 

"unni , mianhae , i didn't bring any gifts for you . but i have one gift that you will really appreciate" 

i was dumbfounded . what kind of gift that she could give me if she didn't bring anything with her except her wallet and handphone ?

"what gift ?" i asked her . curious .

she grabbed my hands and pulled me to the corner . its only us , standing by the corner .

"its about yoona . you have to be careful . yoona once told me that she's going to steal unni's boyfriend , jiyoung . evidence ? i don't have one . but  unni , you can investigate her . you'll find more about her wanting to steal jiyoung from you ." she whispers .

i can't believe it because yoona is such a good friend of mine . but sulli is true . i can investigate her .

i was looking at the window and i saw yoona helping a man to walk . the coat . it seems like jiyoung's . crap ! its jiyoung ! eh ? jiyoung's driver ? why would she tiptoe-ing behind them ? maybe she followed her boss .

should i go there and approach yoona ? 

-

i saw yoona her dress . she's revealing her ! sulli . i trust you . i can see the driver . i'm hoping that she will help jiyoung .

i heard the driver copying my voice . a smile formed at my face . 

 

~END OF FLASHBACK~

 

yoona and dara . hmm , who should i destroy first ?

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mianhae if the chapter is boring .

the next chapter will be about cute couple and

the devil .

keke . who can gues who is the devil ??

if  10 of you guess it right , i'll update triple .

leave me a comment about the devil .

if wrong , then , this is the only update for today .

keke *evil's laugh*