expecting ?

my cute driver

its been three months since the day we said our vows. times running so fast.

since the second time we made love , me , sandara park , officially in love with him . to be more exact , we love each other now . jiyoung's right we can make it happen.

its good that we love each other . but i'm still worrying about my dad. he is still in coma . i don't know why does it take so long for him to wake up from his dreamland.and , i'm so surprised that the ugly witch and the ugly didn't disturb me and jiyoung until today.

so hee too. i know she wants my jiyoung. like i give a damn . i don't care about them. but she also didn't disturb me since the last she texted my jiyoung . there must be a reason . but i don't know what is the reason . aishh .

i woke up early today . its 5.30 am and i already woke up. but still lazying on the bed with my jiyoung.

 

~~

"yah jiyoung . wake up. your going to be late . " i said to his ear.

no response.

"yah . wake up !" i yelled and then i patted his chest . slow.

as i was patting his chest . he caught my hand and kiss my hand . aishh this man . he oftens do that everytime i have to wake him up .

"jiyoung , didn't you said yesterday , you have a meeting today ? its a BIIIIGG tender that you have to get it in the meeting ." keke sounds like me threatened him right ? well i guess .

suddenly he opened his eyes and let go of my hand.

he walked into the bathroom .

hahahaha . i giggled . such a funny jiyoung . though he is not the workaholic jiyoung , work is still important .

why am i feeling dizzy right now ? ahh my heads hurts .

 

~FLASHBACK 2 days ago~

jiyoung sends me to his parents house . because he have to for a trip . for only one night and he doesnt want me to be alone at home . so he decided that he should send me to his parents house.

ahh i'm feeling dizzy again . before i could fall jiyoung's mother came and help me from behind to stand.

"dara-ah , you should go to check . since yesterday i can see that you oftens feeling dizzy right ? i can see that you feel like wants to vomit . i'm a woman too . i also used to have what you're feeling right now when jiyoung is still in my tummy. i think you're expecting"

i looked at her . i was dumbfounded. could it be ? me ? pregnant ?

 

~END OF FLASHBACK~

 

i should go check . 

"whats wrong baby ?are you okay ?" jiyoung's asked in worry as he look into my eyes.

"i'm okay . its just headache." he nodded and look at his watch .

"come on . don't wanna be late for the meeting . lets go driver" he grinned .

i was going to grab the key but he grabbed it first . i look at him with questions in my eyes .

"well umm , since you're having a headache , i'll drive. but you have to follow me . and drive our baby to the hospital or clinic or whatever . i want you to go check your health . okay ? i'm sorry i couldn't accompany you . i'm truly sorry . i'll treat you when i get back home. okay ? i promise you"

i nodded happily and we walk together to our baby .

~~

"okay don't forget to drive to the nearest clinic or hospital . go check your health okay ?" he said and i nodded continously .

"annyeong" he waved me goodbye before he went into the big company of his .

i smiled . hmm , maybe i should just check my health at the hospital where my dad's are .

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

short update .

i'll update again tomorrow ^^

annyeong .

comments are loved :D