ji young's pov

my cute driver

JI YOUNG POV:

 

that girl is really cute and pretty . why would she want to be my driver ?

but her name is the same with my dad's friend's daughter .

maybe its just another dara .

i heard a knocked .

i pulled the door and "ji young-sshi . you have a guest" the maid said ,

it must be her !

-----

"so dara , this is your room , you have to wake up before 7 starting from tomorrow" i said and she nodded .

she is really pretty . arghh . you have your so hee .

 

the next day

 

"good morning" that voice ! how sweet is her voice . i nodded .

"so umm , am i going to drive that black ferrari ?" she asked . no freaking way ! you are not going to drive my lovely car ! 

"no . that is my private car . you will drive that car" i pointed to one of my favourite car in all of my family's car . 

its audi a7 .

http://2011-audi-lease.info/images/2011-audi-a7-photos-1.jpg

 

"okay then . i'll start the engine now" she said . putting a smile . i love that smile since yesterday .

she grab the key from the table . how did she know its the key of that car ?

"this is the key right ?" she asked me while holding the key .

i thought she know the key . 

i nodded . 

beep beep beep

my phone rang . its sohee .

"oppa . today is my birthday . you have to come to my party tonight . arasso ? and present okay ?" she said cheerfully .

ohh yeah . its her birthday .

"ohh i almost forgot about your birthday . i'm busy with works . hmm , i'll think about it first . i seems to have many works today"

"i don't care . you've been too busy with your works . i want you to meet my friends " she said .

"i already met your friends right ? in the club . remember ?"

"please oppa , you have to come . if not they'll think that you didnt care about me , plus my friends wants to meet you again ." 

"arasso . i'll try okay" without hearing her answer i hung up and grab my briefcase .

----

she opened the car for me .

i get into the car and make myself comfortable .

"err what should i call you ?" she asked .

"boss" i said . yes , i'm her boss right ?

"oo kayy boss" she said . i curved a smile .

cute .

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

is it boring ?

hmm :((

sorry .

the is not here yet .

i'll try to make other chapters more fun okay ?

sorry .