how about we . . ..

my cute driver

sorry to tell you guys , jiyoung doesnt live with his parents . his parents gave the BIG house to him . same goes to the company . his parents have another house . a big house in pulau jeju .lets get back to the story^^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

still jiyoung's pov

 

err , what should i do ? how do i make up with her ?

i took her ity . err what to do ?

slowly i reach for her shoulder .

she turned around . erghh her face is a mess now .

"what did you do to me ?!" she yelled . woah .

"err , i'm sorry , i wasnt myself last night . something made me do 'it' " i said it carefully .

she didnt reply and just continue her sobs .

"emm , sorry i'll make up with you . just tell me what you want" i said without thinking further .

PANGG !

she S.L.A.P.P.E.D ME ! ! did i say anything wrong ? i hold my burned cheeks .

"you'll make up with me ! how will you do that ?! can you give my ity back ?!! i'm not a that needs your money or whatsoever !" she yelled in her sobs .

yeah . she's right . i can't give her ity back . i began to think of something . maybe this would help .

"err yes i couldnt give your ity back . but i'll be responsible . so umm , how about we . . get married ?" i can't believe i'm saying this . i don't even love her . eh ? is it true that i don't love her ? the correct answer is , I DON'T KNOW ! 

 

dara pov:

 

he wants to MARRY me ?! oh my god . what kind of nightmare i'm having right now .

no dara . this is your chance . you can just accept it . and yoona will be more hurt seeing you and jiyoung together . so hee ? hmm who cares . i don't give a god damn care about strangers . i am cruel . so what ? bom , you understands me right ? but dara ! you have to remember , you can't fall for him . 

but still . . my ity . . is gone .

"what about your girlfriend ?" i asked . still sobbing .

"i'll leave her" he said . how he just say that ? i thought he is a good man . seems like he is a jerk . does she even love her girlfriend ?

"how could you just leave her like that" i slow down .

"well , what should i do , i love my work more than her . and maybe i'm in love with you" he said . duhh ! 'maybe i'm in love with you' . what the fcuk . is he messing around or what .

 

AUTHOR POV:

 

*how could i say i'm in love with her . and yes , i really love my work than so hee . i don't even know why . i don't even know why i accepted her when she confessed her feelings .* he thought .

"okay then" she said while trying to stop her sobs .

"i have to call my dad" she continues . 

ji young nodded .

"err close your eyes" she said again .

"why ?" innocently he asked .

"damn you , i'm !" she blushed .

ji young close his eyes . 

 

----

 

"appa , i'm going to get married" 

"MWOH ?! with who ?!" her dad yelled .

"kwon ji young . your friend's son"

"ahh , you love him already ? how fast ! its not even a week and you're getting married with him already ,. aishh , kids . ." 

"gotta go appa . be healthy !" she said before she hit the red button .

 

PARK MIN WOO pov:

my daughter is getting married with the people i trust . hmm its good to know that .

 

DARA POV

 

~end of month~

 

yoona and that old hag still don't know i'm getting married . yesterday , ji young told so hee about us getting married . i still remember how her face look like . so funny .

ji young is nice to me . he's good . why am i praising him ? huhh .

within a week , me and him will be together . ji young already know about me being his father's friend's daughter . he don't mind . see ? i tell you , he's good .keke .

hmm , i'm not his driver anymore . but i am his fiancee and his cute driver . he oftens say that . 'hey cute driver' . something like that . yeah , i know its cute .

 

----

 

"ji young , i'm going to appa's home . i'll be back tomorrow . i'm going to drive your 'baby' okay ?"

"arasso . take care of it!!" he said .

 

---

 

"appa !!" i announced as i get into the house .

"yah ! why are you here ? i thought you left this house already" ergghh that with the old hag .

"here an invitation"  i handed the invitation card . haha . take that you !

the old hag took it . she looked at the invitation card with her y daughter .

"its a wedding invitation" yoona spoke . i nodded and left .

YOU'RE INVITED TO MR. KWON JI YOUNG

WITH HIS

LOVELY FIANCEE MS. PARK SANDARA

TO THEIR WEDDING

8.00 pm - 10.00pm

 

 

yoona pov

 

"omma , what is this ?!" i yelled . i'm shocked . how did dara know ji young ? my ideal man . didnt jiyoung with so hee ? ahh no wonder so hee didnt answer my phone calls yesterday .

how can this be happening ?!

"yoona yah , isnt he is the jiyoung that you want ? didnt you said he is rich and handsome ?" my mom said .

i nodded . damn you dara . lets see . who's going to win . i'm going to make jiyoung's mine . just wait and see . you'll regret .