the worst day ever in my life

my cute driver

author's pov:

 

 

“so when are you going to give this recorder to jiyoung ?” so hee asked as they got into the car.

“when ? guess what ? we are going to his company right now !” yoona cheered . so happy that she could make dara’s life suffer .

“its good that you and i worked together . btw , do remember our promise . whoever got jiyoung first , the one that didn’t get jiyoung shouldn’t be mad and have to congratulate the one that got jiyoung .”so hee said .

“of course . what about your heechul ?”

“ahh that man ? i hate him . he’s a playboy . i don’t care if he is my fiancé . i don’t give a damn.”

They chuckled and yoona drive the car to jiyoung’s company.

--

7.00 pm

Dara’s pov:

 

Is he home ? i hope he is . i am going to tell him the good news and what happened in the hospital.

“jiyoung ?” i said as i enter the house.

I closed the door slowly and look around . i can see lights from the kitchen , so i make my steps to the kitchen .

He is cooking . he didn’t eat yet ?

“jiyoung . what are you cooking ?” i said . slowly approached him.

No reply. Weird . why isn’t he replying ?

“jiyoung , you didn’t eat yet ? you must be so busy that you haven’t eat yet.” I said again .

Still no reply . whats wrong with him ? ignoring me ? huh. Maybe he has problems in his works.

I guess i’ll take a bath first . then i’ll tell him everything.

“jiyoung i’m going to take a bath first .” i said then i planted a kiss on his cheek.

Why is he not responding to my kiss ? usually , he’ll kiss my cheek in return . but he’s not doing it.

--

I wear my nightgown . before i could even reach for the door , jiyoung barged in.

“jiyoung” i said. This is the time i should tell him everything.

“ji-“

“WHAT IS THIS ?!” he cut me and what ?! the recorder ?!no ! then he hit the play button.

'yes , i never love jiyoung. i made love to him is because of my ing lust. all i said to him was a lie’

 

“j-“

“YOU SAID YOU LOVE ME MORE THAN YOU LOVE YOURSELF , YOU EVEN TOLD ME THAT I SHOULD TRUST YOU NO MATTER WHAT . BUT HOW CAN I TRUST YOU IF SAID THIS THINGS ?! YOU LIED TO ME DARA ! YOU BROKE MY HEART INTO PIECES . IT IS ONLY A ING THREE SENTENCES , BUT THE PAIN HURTS ME SO MUCH THAT I COULD STOP BREATHING! HAVE YOU EVER LOVED ME A BIT ?!” he yelled out his heart . he stood there . tears can be seen falling down on his cheeks . its the first time for me to see him crying.

“jiyoung , please don’t misunderstand. I was forced.”

“YOU WAS FORCED ?! IF YOU WAS FORCED THEN , HOW COME YOUR VOICE WAS SO CALM WHEN YOU SAID THOSE WORDS ! YOU CAN’T FOOL ME DARA. I’M NOT GOING TO BE FOOLED BY YOU AGAIN” he shook his head .

“i can explain”

“THEN EXPLAIN !!!” he yelled . this time , his voice is three times higher .

“i-i-i wa-was-go-i” i stuttered . i’m too scared .

“WHY ARE YOU STUTTERING ?! GOD . I MIGHT KILL YOU IF I STAY HERE ANY LONGER.”

He grab his audi car keys and slammed the door.

I stood up and ran after him.

But all i see is , he , disappearing from my sight .

I walked to the kitchen to drink . to cool down myself .

I saw the sticky note on a beer. I remember , when the first time , me and him having fun , we drank the beers and i was such a weird girl when i’m drunk . since then , everytime , i opened the refrigerator , i can see a beer but with a sticky note.it says ,

‘hey driver , you shouldn’t drink beer.i'll die embarassed to have a wife like you if you're drunk. keke :P'

But then i remember what he said to me just now.

I grab the beer and i throw the beer , hard.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” i yelled .

‘ireohke nan ddo , fiction in fiction , geutji mothago , fiction in fiction’

I heard the song and i rushed my steps to grab my handphone. I wipe my tears away and without looking at the caller ID , i hit the green button.

“yeobuseyo” i said .

“deh yeobuseyo. Is this mrs.kwon ? the daughter of mr.park ?” the other line said.

“yes its me. Who is this ?”

“i’m doctor hye-jun from seoul hospital . i was in charged to take care of your father here. I might telling you a shocking news. Please be strong mrs.kwon.”

“okay , what is it” trying to cool down.

“emm , your , dad , already. . . passed away. I’m sorry mrs.kwon”

My . dad. Already. Passed. Away ?!

“BWOH ?! you’re not lying right ? please don’t joke around” i said . i don’t trust him.

“its true.please come to the hospital now. You need to take care of some things.” He said

I dropped the phone and i screamed .

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!” why is this happening to me ?!

In the hole world , why me ?!! why me ?!! i have no one now . jiyoung left me . my dad and bom already left me forever !! nooo . .

I cried until i had no tears to cry.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

aigoo poor dara neh ?

keke .

wait for another update tomorrow ^^

annyeong .

comments are loved :D