final chap^^

my cute driver

5 years passed. . .

 

Jiyoung Pov:

 

"appa !!" i heard a scream and look around to find my handsome boy and my beautiful girl is running towards me. i can't believe they're my child.

but then my beautiful daughter git tripped by a stone and she began to cry.

i shook my head and walked towards them.

"aigoo. my daughter. don't cry . appa is here" i said and blow her knee. it doesn't even bleed because we're on the beach!

she look at me with her puppy eyes that melt my heart and my wife.

"appa" she said and hug me. i smiled.

"yah ji eun! you only got tripped by a small stone and yet you cry like your knee is bleeding. today is our birthday so you shouldn't 've cried !" i look at ji sung's face.

ahh he's jealous because i hugged her sister but i didn't hug him. aigoo this boy.

"yah jisung. i know that you want me to hug you." i said and hug him.

he chuckled and hi eun wrapped her arms around me and his brother.

"honey , your mom called ! she said that she'll be here to celebrate our twins birthday by 8pm." i heard a yell from my beautiful wife. she's standing by the balcony of the villa.

i nodded and send her a flying kiss. she just smiled in reply. yeah , we're so happy together. with our twins. and i'm waiting for my third child! she is pregnant five months. i am so happy to hear that i'll have one more child.

yoona ? yeah , she didn't even have to stay in the jail as my angel a.k.a my cute driver beg the police in charged to let her out of the jail and live a normal life. more surprising, yoona already have a 1 year old son. the father is heechul . yeah. i can't believe that they're married.

while sohee , he got out of the jail 3 months ago. my wife decided to forgive her. she is now in USA. taking PhD. her love life ? i don't know. i don't give a damn. but yoona once said that she already have a boyfriend. but i don't care.

--

i'm still the workaholic jiyoung. but when i got home, i'm not the workaholic jiyoung. i'm the loving and caring husband and father. i don't bother about my work when i'm with my family.

and dara , she is still my driver. she sends me to my office everyday and pick me up on 5pm.

she have a new job since 4 years ago. she is also the babysitter of my twins. of our twins.

--

"jiyoung, tomorrow, on our way back home, can we go to bom's place . i wanna meet her. i know we already went to meet her last week. but please ?" dara said right after our twins were told by me to take a shower.

"of course baby. anything for you" i said and she ran towards me and chupp! she pecked me on the lips. 

what a perfect life. i hope to stay like this forever.

 

THE END

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

is it good ?

is it short ?

want a sequel ?

leave me comments and opinions .

thank you for my subscribers !

i'm sorry i can't list out all my subscribers.

okay , so umm this is my new fic!

please support me.

its a jaejoong anf fictional girl fic.

its only a short fic.

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE ME COMMENTS!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/50853/i-m-your-superman-d-jaejoong