the murderer

my cute driver

yoona pov:

 

"BWOH ?! WHY DID YOU KILL HIM ?!" i shouted at her .

"yah ! didn't you heard what your mom told you ?! your step father is getting better ! and do you even know that , people who is in comma , can hear everything surrounding him/her ?! what if he wake up and tell everything to jiyoung ? then , we're dead !" she replied with her serious voice .

i smirked and say "but , i don't want to go to jail ! you B.I.T.C.H ! you left the mask on the floor , everything was on the floor . is that the right thing that you should do ?"

"i was in hurry! because i thought i heard footsteps coming towards the room . but then when i got out , its just a nurse who passed by ! before i could even went into the room again , i saw the doctor ! coming towards the room . so , i just LEFT !" she emphasized her last word.

but still , it is a stupid desicion to kill that old man . i don't wanna go to jail for being involved in this crime . she's the one who should be blame for. not me.

"FINE ! but if the police caught you , don't you dare to say anything about me or anything that involves me ! it was your fault ! you should have discuss it with me . but you just did it !"

silence. . no reply from her. she just stood still . thinking like a fool . i don't even know what she is thinking right now. tch .

 

hey stop ! odiga hey girl ! hey stop !

i heard a music comes from my handphone , i hit the green button without seeing who's the caller ID.

"deh yeobuseyo?"

"oh yoona-ah" omma ? why is she calling me this late ?

"wae omma ?" i replied her softly.

"err , did you know , dara was caught into an accident and she is in her comma and she lost the baby? and your stepfather is dead . did you know that ?" her voice seems weird . whats wrong with her ? dara ? accident ? she lost the baby ? somehow , i kind of felt guilty . because i'm the one who prepared this plan . but duhh! who cares ? err , a little care maybe ? aahhh molla .

"accident ? jeongmalyo ?!" i asked disbelief .

"deh." short.

"omma wae ? your voice seems weird ."

"no . its , you know that i marry your stepfather is to inherit all his properties right ?But , only dara inherit the properties . and somehow i felt like i've done too much sin , too much wrong .more surprising , he is murdered! i'm so scared yoona" i can hear her voice . her voice seems shaky.


"aigoo omma . don't be like this . where are you ?" i asked

"in the hospital. dealing with the doctor about dara and your stepfather's death . but your stepfather's death , jiyoung already took care of it. seems like dara is fighting to live. sorry to disturb you this late by the way" she replied slowly .

"ahh gwenchana. i'll visit dara this morning . around 10 am."

"okay then . sleep well . i love you" she replied and hung up.

 

----

 

jiyoung pov:

 

ahh my neck's hurt . i overslept . its 2am already . i should go home now. need to change clothes , and will come back here later .

"dara , i'm gonna go home first . i'll visit you later .fighting baby !" i said and kissed her forehead before disappear from the room.

 

--

what if dara wake up and hates me ? what if she doesnt want me anymore ? what will happen if she wants to divorce ? no ! i need to find the truth !

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

short update for a long time didn't update .

sorry . truly sorry .

will finish this fic by tomorrow.

i am damn damn sleepy right now.

need a sleep .