what should i do ?

my cute driver

a/n :

italic style is her thoughts .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dara's pov:

 

"congratulation mrs.Kwon . you're pregnant . one month ." the doctor extends her hand to shake hands with me. she grinned .

"oh my god . really ? jiyoung must be happy if he heard of this news . thanks doctor." she nodded and before i walked towards the door she said "ohh don't forget to do your monthly check -up here!" 

i just nodded and left .

should i tell jiyoung now ? should i call him ? no. he is on a meeting . i shouldn't disturb him. i'll tell him later at home.i'm going to check at my father's condition . he'll happy if he knows that he is going to be a grandfather !

 

--

 

"appa . please be strong and wake up from your dreamland. i went for a check up just now. i was confirmed that i'm pregnant appa.don't you want to see your grandchild ?" i whisper through his ear.

bum !

i heard a sound . its like a sound of a slammed door. i turned my back and 

"pregnant huh ?" what the hell . why so hee and yoona is here ? aren't they enemies who fought over jiyoung ?

"so what ?" i'm a bit scared but i can't show it to them . i can't lose .

suddenly sohee grab my hands and tied my hands. what is going on here ?

while yoona locked the door and walked towards my dad's unconscious body . she grab a pillow. why would she grab a pillow ?

"YAH ! let go of me ! what the hell you are doing !" i half shouted . not wanting other patients feel disturbed.

"shut up or i'll kill you and your ing baby!" so hee threaten me.

okay now i'm truly scared .

"what do you want from me?!" i said . 

"chillax. you know that we want jiyoung . but , i know that you won't leave jiyoung . since me and sohee have been spying you guys for these three months. so why not jiyoung , leaves you ?"

what is she talking about ?! 

"i want you to read those words. out loud. " yoona said and hands me a piece of paper.

on the paper:

'yes , i never love jiyoung. i made love to him is because of my ing lust. all i said to him was a lie'

"WHAT THE HELL ?! i am not going to read those words ! never ! because i really love him and i never lied to him about my feelings !" i shouted . don't care if the other patients got disturbed .

"well if you're not going to read that , then i guess you can say a few last words for your dad" yoona smirked.

"w-what do  you mean by that ?" i stuttered .

"you fool , can't you see what is she holding ?! a pillow . do you even know what is the use of pillow besides help us to feel comfortable to sleep ?" so hee yelled through my ears.

emm what can pillow do besides that eh ? oh ! think dara , think !!

"yoona . show her . she's a fool . she doesnt even know it" so hee said . not wanting to waste time .

then , yoona grab the mask that my dad is using to help his breathing and she take the mask off from my dad's head .

oh my god this is not good . what should i do ?

later , she put the pillow on my dad's face and press the pillow harder on my dad's face .

it will be difficult for my dad to breathe . he's going to die .

"are you going to read it or not ?! or else he'll die ." so hee threathen me .

dad , jiyoung , dad , jiyoung , dad , jiyoung . omg . i don't know what to do.

"i count to three . if your not going to say anything . i'll make sure he'll die ."

*thinking*

"one . . . ."

"two . . . ."

"th-r"

"STOP !!!" i yelled . tears falling down on my cheeks.

"please stop ! i'll read it ."

yoona smirked . "good . now read it" she said and i can see that she is holding a recorder .

no . what if she gives the recorder to jiyoung . please jiyoung understand me . i hope you'll trust me in whatever situation like you've promised me weeks ago.

 

~FLASHBACK~

we were watching the stars at the balcony . he hugged me from behind and kiss my hair.

"yah . you know i love you right ?" he said

"no i don't know. keke . how much did you love me ?" i chuckled and reply him with a question.

"emm i can't say how much i love you . its just TOO MUCH that i couldn't describe it with words .  well you have to remember one thing . everytime , this kwon jiyoung heart beats , it says , saranghae sandara park , saranghae sandara park" he said while pointinh his index finger to his chest .

i just nodded happily . i am so happy to love and to be loved . its a feeling that make me feels i'm important .

"jiyoung-ah , in case anything happen , you have to trust me no matter in what situation aracchi ?" i don't even know why i'm saying things like that . as if i know what is going to happen in the future .

"why did you say like that ? arasso . i will trust you no matter in what situation" he replied and leaned in to kiss my lips .

 

~END OF FLASHBACK~

"SAY IT CLEARLY ! if you stutter a bit , say goodbye to this old man" yoona said and point to my dad's body .

i took a deep breath and try to say it without stutter . please jiyoung , i'm doing this because of my dad jiyoung . my dad . both of you are important . but i can't bear it if my dad die with me , witnessing it .

"yes , i never love jiyoung. i made love to him is because of my ing lust. all i said to him was a lie" 

dara . you said it .

yoona hit the stop button . she clap her hands and smirked .

"good . you did well . right so hee ?" she winked .

"neh dara . you did really well ." so hee said and untied me .

they left and i stood there . crying .

i rushed my steps to my dad's unconscious body .

"appa , why is this happening to me ? i'm scared appa . please wake up ! help me !"

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

is it long enough ?

keke . 

wait for the next chapter . 

i'll update double today .

but , emm ,

maybe in 3 or 4 hours later i'll update again .

comments are truly appreciated :D