so its you ?!

my cute driver

sorry for not updating. i save my update as Draft. because i think i need to edit the update. thats why i don't post it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

few days passed . . .

 

DARA POV:

 

jiyoung walks towards me with a smile on his face. i can't believe this pretty man is mine. he's all mine. oh yeah. i forgot to ask who was the one that caused my dad's death.

"jiyoung-ah, can you do me a favor ?" i ask him while he plays with my hair.

he didn't say anything but he a smile can be noticed on his face.

"emm, who is the murderer ?"

he smile again. weird. smile , smile, and smile. "i'm not going to tell you that. but someone will tell you about it . come in" he said and and a knocked can be heard by the door.

i look at him with thousands of questions. 

i look up and saw a familiar figure. its yoona. and sohee .

why are they here ? why would they be here ? oh yeah, i remember yoona has already apologized to me. she's forgiven already. but sohee ? why would she be here ?

yoona and sohee's hand were . . . CUFFED ?!

what is happening here?

"dara , we're sorry" they said it simultaneously.

i give them a not-get-it reaction.

"i was the one who murder your dad. i am truly sorry. we're truly sorry dara" sohee continued.

"yah! it was you who killed him! not me! you're the who plans to kill him! why would you say 'we' ?!" yoona protested.

i was so shocked and was about to open my mouth but then jiyoung cut me.

"yoona, but still you are involved in this case" he said.

"y-y-you k-k-killed m-m-m-y f-f-ather ?! YOU !" i yelled my last two words and began to get my off the bed . i walked towards sohee and slapped her in the face.

"you ing !!! you killed my father !! i'm gonna kill you!!!" i yelled and burst into tears.

jiyoung hug me from behind and make me face him . he hug me . tight. and caress the back of my body.

"hey , she already got her punishment baby. she would be in jail for 5 years then she'll be sentenced to death. if you forgive her, then she would not going to be sentenced to death. don't worry i'm here baby. i'm here for you. i won't  leave you." he whispered right into my ears.

"i need time to forgive her" i said and broke the hug.

"how about you , yoona ?" i said as i wipe my tears away.

"i'll be staying in jail for 3 years. because i was the one who surrender myself to the police and help the police to find the real murderer. actually my mother was the one who wants to kill your father. she told me and sohee about it.  but then when my mother was told that he is killed. my mother was in shock. i can't see my mother end up in jail. i rather sacrifice my life for my mother." she said honestly.

suddenly a policeman , burst into the room that i've been staying for about 4 days.

"ms Im, ms Ahn. now. its been 10 minutes already" the policeman said.

they bowed 90 degree and say that they're sorry again before they left.

i was feeling a little guilty to yoona. she even surrenders herself. she didn't even do something bad. she just tried to broke me up with jiyoung. thats not even a crime. she only threatens me. but sohee. i need time to forgive her.

"jiyoung , i think yoona doesn't have to be in jail. can't i bring her out and live her life normally again ? can i jiyoung ?" i ask my husband who was looking at me with a calm face of him.

"of course baby. we can try" he said and give me a sweet smile.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

one more chapter to go.

emm , i said that this fic will end at chapter 31 right ?

but i already delete chapters that are not a chapter.

so , its not going to be 31. okay ?

besides i'm thinking of a new story already^^